Together

♪ My Secret Lover ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning..

When you woke up, you excitedly dashed downstairs to tell your parents about your relationship with L.Joe now.

You went to your mom at the kitchen you happily back hugged her tightly making her squeel in surprise..

 

"Umma!" You giggled as you hugged your mom.

 

"Omo!?" Mrs. Choi shrieked as she spun around.

 

You pulled back and smiled widely. "Umma.. ."

 

She raised an eyebrow."Bwo? Why do you look so happy today?!" She asked in confusion.

 

"Byung Hun.. ." You sheepishly mumbled.

 

"Byung Hun?!" She raised an eyebrow. "What about him??" She asked.

 

You looked down. "Last night, he confessed about his feelings and.." You sheepishly mumbled.

 

"Aigoo~" Mrs. Choi hissed.

 

You looked up with sparkling eyes. "..I accepted him as my boyfriend!" You squeeled.

 

Mrs. Choi's eyes widened in disbelief. "OMO!!? JINJJA?!~" She blurted out.

 

You grinned and eagerly nodded, "Nehh.."

 

"KYAAA!! I'm so happy for the both of you!!!~" She squeeled as she hugged you tightly while jumping up and down.

 

"Gomawo, umma.." You giggled.

 

Suddenly your dad walked out from his room and approached the two of you..

 

"Did I heard it right?.. Byung Hun is your boyfriend now?" He curiously asked.

 

You gulped. "N-Neh.." You smiled.

 

Mr. Choi smirked. "Just remember that your studies are still your priority, arraso?" 

 

You grinned and hugged him. "Gurae. Gomawo, appa~" 

 

"He's asking me to go on a date later.." You mumbled.

 

"Then go, have fun with your boyfriend!" Mrs. Choi blurted with a big grin.

 

"Yeah.. But you two should remember that the final exams are next week. I'm expecting a high grades from you, young lady." Mr. Choi hissed.

 

"Of course, we will study hard.." You beamed.

 

"Later, me and your appa are gonna have dinner with Byunghun's family.. Probably celebrating about you two." Mrs. Choi beamed.

 

--------

 

Afternoon came..

You started preparing for your date with L.Joe. You took a bathe and wore the purple couple shirt that he bought for you at the Lotte World before. You stand infront of the mirror and grinned.

 

After few minutes, the door bell rang. Mrs. Choi went to the door and opened it.. She saw L.Joe and smiled..

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Choi~" He grinned.

 

Mrs. Choi beamed. "Ohh.. Byunghun-ah! Come on in." She gestured L.Joe inside.

 

L.Joe nodded and walked in. He innocently sat down at the couch.

 

Mrs. Choi saw down beside L.Joe. "Byung Hun-ah.. I'm so happy for the both of you! Please take care our daughter~" She mumbled.

 

"Neh.. gomawoyo, Mrs. Choi.." L.Joe smiled.

 

"Aigoo~ Enough with the formality, just call me auntie." She smiled. L.Joe eagerly nodded.

 

Suddenly Mr. Choi came out and he sat down beside L.Joe..

 

L.Joe smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo~" He mumbled.

 

"Byunghun-sshi.." Mr. Choi slung his arm around L.Joe's arm.

 

L.Joe hissed. "Uhh?"

 

"I know you're a keeper, take care of ~~~~~~~ah.. arraso?" Mr. Choi smirked. "Don't make her cry.. She's our only daughter so she's precious to us~" 

 

"Ne. I loved your daughter ever since we're just bestfriends, and now I had her.. I'm never gonna let her go." L.Joe sincerely said.

 

Mr. Choi ruffled his hair and grinned. "Just don't forget about your studies.. I hope your relationship with each other won't be a hindrance for her studies." He hissed.

 

"Gurae. I will study hard." L.Joe smirked.

 

"Thank you, Byunghun-ah.." Mrs. Choi grinned. Mr. Choi nodded and smirked.

 

Suddenly you walked downstairs and glanced around. You gasped as you saw L.Joe with your parents..

 

"Byunghun-ah.. Why didn't you told me you're already here?" You mumbled and walked towards them.

 

"Omo! You're shirt is really cute!!~" Mrs. Choi squeeled as he amusedly stared at your shirt.

 

You giggled. "It's a couple shirt umma! Byunghun gave it to me when we went to Lotte World.." You smiled and glanced at L.Joe.

 

"Omo.. How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter