I Do

Unlike Those Stories (transferred other chapters and added another one here )

FIRST FEW READERS, PLEASE TELL ME IF I SHOULD CUT THIS UPDATE INTO 2 CHAPTERS OR JUST SQUEEZE INTO ONE CHAPTER ONLY. THANKS C: 

ENJOY THIS LOOONG UPDATE. ^^

'I DO' A new Korean reality show tackling about the present life of idols/artists who have tied a knot and are now living a successful and peaceful married life. They will be invited to the set, answer expected questions about them truthfully, and share something that would help the couples spice up their relationship.

 

"Previously, we have invited our former idol, Sunye with her husband, for an online interview. They have shared the struggles and their 'impulsive' decision of being married, the ups and downs together, and how they deal with their beautiful daughter. And now, another former idol...or rather, idols have agreed to our invitation to partake their love to everyone who watches. May I call on, one of the Goddesses of Kpop, Tiffany Hwang!'

Kang Hodong, the selected MC of the show called upon the first guess. The previous member of the famous girl group, Girls' Generation. As their last promoted song aired into the set, the screams of the audience had to be silenced especially at the entrance of the gorgeous lady in pink dress (her forever trademark) made way towards the center, her perfect 90 degree bow was still there and so does the famous eyesmile. She indeed got more beautiful; a proof that she is trully happy with her current living situation.

 

Then, she spoke. "Hello everyone! I'm brighter than jewels, Tiffany imnida!' She said, copying her broken korean accent during her previous years being and idol. She smiled, pleased at the screams and shouts of support from her loyal fans in the set. There were a few, but she managed to locate and smile to some, sending her gratitude towards them. "It feels weird being called by that name again, should I introduce myself now?" She asked the MC which gladly nodded. "I'm Stephanie Choi, a stylist of you-know-what(Blanc and Eclare- yep, it became successful and all) clothing line is. It's nice being in front of cameras after five years." She admitted before sitting down on her respected seat in front, facing the crowd.

 

"Seems like you're not getting any older, Fany."

"You're getting slimmer, Hodong-shi"

"Alright, enough with the compliments! The crowds are getting tensed because of your husband. Now, let's call one of the Kings of Kpop, Choi Siwon!" The MC beckoned the shy guy of his thirties bowing as he walked towards the stage as Super Junior's famous 'Sorry Sorry' was being played at the background; handsome and hot as ever wearing his black button-up shirt. His muscles are still toned and bulky and it seemed like nothing has changed except that he looked more energetic and happier now.

 

He waved and bowed once again to the crowd, scratching the back of his head as he introduced himself; the camera zoomed to Tiffany already fixing her husband's cushion and pulling it closer to her. She just smiled and did a peace-sign to the camera before it focused on Siwon again. "Hi, I'm Super Junior's Choi Siwon, and also Steph's husband. Nice to see Prophets in this set though! I hope you'll enjoy the show!' After, He bowed and sat next to his wife. Both stared at each other for a split second then held hands together in front of everyone, making them coo and moved by the couple's romantic act.

 

"Sorry about that touchy moment of this couple. I told you, this one's gonna be different since they openly do skinship like, everywhere. Even backstage-"

"Hey! That was private-" Tiffany hushed as everyone laughed at her now turning all red in embarrassment.

 

"When did you two get married, by the way?" The MC started to ask and both answered,

"It was 5 years ago. I think months after our contract ended in SM Entertainment." It wad Siwon who explained since Tiffany was too bashful when talking about her love life...yet. She just smiled while biting her lower lip; a different side of one of the energy pills of girls generation.

"Ah, you waited for it?"

"Actually, no. During the pre-debut days, we..." Siwon trailed off then looked at his wife like asking for permission if they could reveal their love story. Well, Tiffany's smart and the more cautious one so she decided to be the one to tell the media about it.

 

"We actually had a fortune cookie with the month, day, and year of 2018 in it. We actually joked that it would be the date of our wedding day. During our plans of wedding, we couldn't find a perfect day to celebrate the wedding but we both remembered that fortune cookie so, we got married for like 3 months after my husband proposed to me." She admitted with a stiffle laugh on how silly their wedding date was decided, and she added. "After breaking up before debut, and being plainly friends after that, I didn't know that I'd end up marrying him."

 

Touched, Hodong pretended to rub his arms. "I'm getting goosebumps because of you two, and since you mentioned 'breaking up', I know it was due to the company's contract, have you dated someone else after that?"

 

"Siwon dated two other girls. One long-term and the other, short-term. And I, I dated only one long-term. Didn't work." Tiffany causally said which surprised the others about the revelation of the former idols; it was a sensitive topic before, but not now.

 

"Wow. Surprisingly, you knew about those?"

 

"We've been close friends actually after breaking up. So, yeah, we kept updating each other."

 

"Amazing, you two. Well, I am aware that idols somehow sneak out on dating. Did both of you really moved on after breaking up? Wasn't that a bit not helpful? Contacting each other often?"

 

Siwon was the one who answered. "There were still feelings, of course. But it was tolerable at first, until we both became single again and I decided to ask for permission if I could court her again. I was like 'Steph, I only realized that I have been waiting for this opportunity to happen, again. And all through these years, I am still truly, completely, and unconditionally in love with you.'" Siwon tried not to laugh at his wife's surprised expression at what he said; exactly the words that he used to get her back

 

Tiffany laughed, of course, and pointed at him as she looked at the MC. "He was really like that! Really!"

 

"And what was your answer?" Siwon teased, which earned him a pinch on the shoulder. She actually kissed him as her answer.  "Okay, okay! I'll be quiet now." Seeing Siwon so submissive to his wife made the crowd laugh. It looks like the beast has found his match.

 

"It's obvious that if you didn't agree, there won't be Siwon and Tiffany here in the set." Hodong laughed at the couple, seeing them playfully scrunch their noses at each other before Siwon pulled Tiffany close for a tight hug.

 

"Let's go onto the next question-"

"Wait, the previous questions were only under one major question?! Hey!" Tiffany got her eyes almost bigger when the MC nodded; she just chuckled and let the senior proceed to the new question.

 

"What did you feel during the day of your wedding?"

 

"Really nervous!" Both answered in chorus.

 

"Of course, girls would be nervous since they're gonna leave their families and live with the family of their husband and they will change their last name but that wasn't the reason why I got nervous. My heels were wobbly that day and there was nothing the people could do since the wedding will start in a few minutes already! That day, really." Tiffany admitted once again and it made Siwon laugh.

 

"She actually requested me to carry her to our room since her heels were near breaking already."

 

"Hey! Tell them about why you got nervous."

 

"I actually got nervous because of two things: seeing my father-in-law and if my grammar was going to be messed up. Before the wedding, Steph's dad told me to make the wedding perfect but on the last minute, Steph called me saying that her heels were wobbly. I thought I was going to get scolded but luckily, her shoes was very cooperative. And hm, about the grammar thing, I personally made my wedding vow without any consultation to any professional. Learning English at the age of twenties, it was hard to perfect it. I was given a thumbs up anyway after. And oh, we'll share a few wedding pictures for all of you. We were excited and nervous at the same time during that day...but most of all, we're very happy to say 'i do'" Siwon explained his side before the slow VCR was shown; lights off, everyone was focus on the heartfelt occassion of the two which was occured  5 years ago.

 

First was a picture of Tiffany at the hotel with her bestfriend stylist, fixing her hair to a pulled up floral braid: she looked elegant and with obvious tears forming in her eyes. She said in defense. "I was too excited, alright! The congratulatory messages made me emotional." Then soon  after, a picture of her with 8 other members of girls generation appeared, obviously making the sones in the room shed tears of the reunion of  the girls. It was enough reassurance that the girls have forgiven each other after some tough years apart.

 

Next was Siwon, with twelve other Super Junior members. He told that Heechul and Donghae were late due to work but was able to attend the ceremony.

 

Fourth picture was a conbination of Stephanie wearing her bridal gown as the hotel door opened; she was smiling behind the veil, holdibg pink and white roses in her hands; the other picture was Siwon in his white tux, obviously looking at his bride. It was in panoramic view captured from the side.

 

Fifth was the one that made everyone squeal; a picture of them kissing each other in front of the witnesses; the wedding looked luxurious in that hall; roman inspired theme; it was like raining white and pink flower petals and balloons during that kiss then a sound suddenly echoed "I'll love you, Stephanie Choi, if not forever, then always, In every living day of our lives."

 

The lights suddenly went on and the sight of Tiffany carefully wiping her tears and hitting Siwon's arm surprised everyone "He really, really, wants to make me cry oh gosh. I hate you, Siwon." She was sobbing when she finally hugged her husband tightly and whispered 'I love you'  though she whispered directly to Siwon's microphone inside his shirt so it was said very clearly in front of the audience.

 

"Didn't know this couple would be so interesting to stalk- I'm kidding." Hodong laughed when he patted Tiffany's shoulder, reminding her that they're on air and Hodong knew that his hoobae doesn't like crying on cam.

 

"How was it like, being married to the closest person you have had in your entire life?" He said then looked at the audience and added, "These two idols were known to us, sunbaes, as the closest ones despite their previous language barrier, by the way. We would always see them hug and laugh back stage though we weren't aware that they were ex-lovers.They actually had fought a lot as close friends but still managed to make up with each other...after some bickering."

 

"Hyung that was too much information." Siwon laughed as he was wiping the tears of his wife. Hodong was actually amazed on how open this couple do skinship. Maybe they forgot about the media for a moment? Or they just didn't care anymore. There won't be any scandals anymore since they're happily married and obviously madly in love with each other like they were still on honeymoon stage. After a while, Siwon nudged Tiffany and both returned to their seats.

 

"Sorry about that oppa." Tiffany smiled apologetically then cleared before smiling again. "A lot said that when you got married, you'll look differently at each other and both would stop doing efforts since they already tied a knot. It wasn't that case for us  and also to others. Me and Siwon would often surprise each other and have dates, just the two of us. We make time for each other, and um, obviously flirt like young couples. We text mushy sentences to each other even when he's just at the bathroom and I'm lying on our bed. It is quite crazy but we still feel like we're on honeymoon stage. And I can proudly say that marriage life has made us stronger and more in love with each other. Though the sharing of bed makes me grunpy all the sime since this guy beside me loves to put his legs on mine, they're heavy and hairy, okay."

 

"What did my legs do to you again?" Siwon whined and his reaction made the people in the set chuckle. A man of his age can still act cute, huh?

 

'It makes my leg itch, mister." Tiffany stuck her tongue out at her husband teasingly.

 

"I think couples will learn from what you shared, Fany. But what about when yoy guys fight? Is there a circumstance that you've fought for a week?"

 

"Ah, we're not a perfect couple. We fight every day- okay I said it." She laughed then continued. "We fight over little things like who will pay for this and that since Mr. Choi wants to pay for all, I don't know what else to do with my money. And also when cleaning, I usually scold him for not cleaning the bathroom and potty trainer well enough." She playfully glared at her husband who held his hands up to surrender. "Okay, I'll clean them nicely next time."

 

One of the fans who had a sharp ear raised her hand and shouted, 'potty trainer?'

 

"Ah! Nobody knew about her, yet?" Siwon got his eyes widen. It was unusual, of course. A big event has not leaked to everyone yet was kind of odd. But then, they have laughed at the thought and called upon their special guest.

 

"I bet no one has yet to seen her. Should we bring her up here?" The MC laughed. The couple admitted going to the malls and beach without caution but it was surprising that no one, not even an article showed up about her. "Samantha, come up here, cutie!" Hodong called and the next moment got the eyes of the viewers pop out of their sockets as a little girl ran up to the stage to hug Siwon tightly and said 'daddy'. And of course, wearing a pink dress, baby pink shoes, and a matching hair band. Just like how fans pictured her baby would be.

 

"She really is dadd girl, oppa." Tiffany laughed and brushed the girl's hair to the back carefully then told her, "Honey, please don't bite daddy's neck on show, alright? Tell uncle Hodong your name and how old you are." She said sweetly to her daughter before standing her up. The toddler smiled; her eyesmile and her deep dimples made her more adorable than ever. She was quite bashful but did not go and hide behind her parents' backs. Instead, she faced Hodong and said "I'm Samantha Choi, mister. I am two!" She giggled before jumping on her mothers embrace. Everyone wanted to take a good look on her. Her first appearance to the media.

 

"She'll turn three soon. And wow, I didn't know that everyone don't know? It has been almost three years though." She laughed before kissing her daughter's cheek. The girl was well behaved and just stared at the crowd, she was really loving her mother's tight hug.

 

"How do you manage being a mother, a wife, and a stylist all at the same time?" Hodong curiously asked.

 

"Me and Siwon often have wine dates when our daughter's already sleeping. I take her with me to work sometimes when Siwon's mom is not available to watch for her. I'm glad Samantha isn't as naughty as the other children of her age but i think it's gonna be difficult for me for the next few months, right Siwon?"

 

"Aigoo, such a loving wife and mother. Why would it be difficult, then?"

 

"Well, we're expecting another family member soon. Finally it's gonna be two down, one to go!" She joked and smiled.

 

"Wow, let's congratuate the couple, everyone!" The MC exclaimed and the crowd all shouted their congratulatory messages and shouts.

 

"Thank you, we're hoping to have a baby boy this time so Siwon won't see pink again. He's starting to hate it because of me."

 

"Seriously our house is full of pink, even our room is full of pink. I thought I am in another world when I enter our house." Siwon sighed, scratching his head. His wife only laughed at his silliness. It was Siwon's fault of agreeing that Tiffany will be the one to design the house.

 

"For sure it'll be a baby boy. It looks like Siwon has been working hard these days." Hodong smirked, eyeing on the younger's toned arms and who knows what's inside that shirt? "Siwon, you were known to have a 6 pack of chocolate abs during your idol years, do you still have them?" He continued teasing and with his surprise, Tiffany was the one who lifted Siwon's shirt up to reveal the sculpture-like abs. The fans never fail to squeal at how hot this married man is. It would be a headline on the magazines and newspapers soon enough, and this couple might have caught the media's attention.

 

"Omona! Of all the wives who have been invited here, you're the only one who did that to the husband! Let's give a round of applause for Mrs. Choi!"

 

"That, my dear, was my supper yesterday. Kidding!" She laughed lightheartedly while cuddling the toddler in her arms, giving her frequent kisses on her cheek and lips before letting her play around the set.

 

"Before anything else happen here, Tiffany gave us some of the cute videos of their daughter through the years of her growth. Let's all watch." Hodong motioned his hand to the big screen behind him to watch the video.

 

The first video was taken a day after Tiffany gave birth to her lovely daughter with Siwon. She was stilll in her hospital gown, holding the little infant securely in her hands for the first time. She looked at the camera and smiled. Siwon, the one taking the video started talking. "Are you glad that you can hold the baby now?"

"Of course! She's really pink and cute. I've always thought that babies are scary but this little one made me change my perspective. She's so adorable!" She nuzzled the baby's cheek but the baby started crying at the nuzzle while Tiffany was left shocked. "She doesn't like me!"

 The video ended with the laughter of the crowd.

 

"Who's the most adorable baby in the world? Who is it?" Siwon talked while tickling the writhing and laughing baby in her bed; it was taken during the 10th month of their child and was only learning to speak a few simple words. However, Siwon wanted her to speak her name that's why he started tickling his daughter until she's panting for air. "Dada!" The baby said but Siwon just tickled her, secretly enjoying the cute sounds coming from a baby's laughter. "Choi Siwon! What are you doing to our daughter again?!" He heard a shout from downstairs and the video ended with another laughter from the audience.

 

"Heavens know how much Siwon loves to torture our daughter, like really. Its either he wants the baby to cry until she's sleepy...or laugh until she's sleepy." Tiffany eyed Siwon who raised his hands in defeat.

 

"My reason is...our daughter is so cute!"

"Siwon!"

"Oh no, Sorry sorry sorry sorry."

"Seriously, it's so hard to take care of a son who's older than you. One time, I both allowed them to play at the park and he brought her back crying because he wanted to jog with Sammie instead of playing at the playground. I nearly wanted to hit Siwon so hard that time."

 

"Siwon, you really have to stop making your dauighter and wife upset."Hodong suggested as he laugh, he couldn't stand the cuteness of the married couple beside him.

 

"Changing the topic, you both have been working in the media for more than 10 years before you both decided to terminate the contracts and live a peaceful life like now. Do you miss the busy schedule and hide-all-you-can instances while being an I dol?"

 

"Me, I personally miss it...and Steph, too. We kinda talked about it days before because our schedules now are not that packed. She often works at home while taking care of our toddler and I only spend 8 to 10 hours ar work. We missed the fans' chants and their beautiful faces whenever we perform. Sometines, we want to go back; be younger once again and bring joy to people. There aren't much responsibilities unlike now on our thirties. Twenties was like the of our story, and now we're in the happy ending phase. A lot has happened like some mistfortunes but we wouldnt be able to appreciate the happiness that we have now if not because of those conflicts."

 

"He's right! We're quite of catching up fron our twenties but I won't deny the fact we miss the fame that we had before. You know, hiding here and there to avoid being caught by the paparazzi, being cautious of our words, keeping the idol image and being the role model of young people. I used to avoid the topic of relationships but look at me now, openly talking about the past and my experiences as a married woman to all. It's quite funny, I think I've become more matured than I was before. Usually, I would watch our past concerts and my reaction will always be 'woah, i did not do that!'"

 

"She actually loves it and she practices the steps too whenever she has a spare time...she well  performs it in front of me before we go to sleep." Siwon revealed.

 

"Choi Siwon you--!" That indeed, made the people laugh. Such a revelation, huh?

 

"It really was an interesting era for idols during your time. Most of us seniors would pair you up with whoever we wanted to and, well, tease as much as we want. It was actually fun. The kpop industry has allowed relationships towards idols in exchange of more hard work and focus. Ahh, you cant even pair them up whenever they go to variety shows anymore!" Hodong let out his slight frustration. It was really different now.

 

"Yeah, I noticed that too. I think we started the dating scandals back in 2014. I really was against it but you know media. I feel sorry towards my hubby now because he had to digest the news-"

 

"Wait, were you two dating that time-"

 

"No, no! We were in a 'it's complicated' stage of life. No worries."Tiffany assured with a smile, and Siwon as well.

 

"Both of you had a really interesting past. Who knew that he would be the one you would marry in the end?" Hodong commented merrily which made the couple on stage share a sweet peck on the lips.

 

"I was too busy to realize that what I really wanted was right in front of me after all." Tiffany hugged her husband from the side and everyone, even the crowd was cringing in sweetness and romance of the married couple. For sure what they witnessed would definitely change their bad perspective in marriage.

 

 

"We've now witnessed how the Eyesmile Queen and the Second Richest Man in Korea fell in love. We'll take a few minutes of break."

 

--------------------

 

"And we're back! For the last quarter of the show, they'll play the "I Know You Best" game. Each were given a set of three questions which will be answered prior to the game; the other party will be asked to put on the headset so they can't hear the answers. for the main game, the mechanics are simple! Tiffany's questions will be answered by Siwon according on what Tiffany's opinions might be. Then the same goes to Tiffany.The other party is prohibited to say or hint something or else the score will be forfeited. If they got it all, they'll receive a trip for two in Jeju Island! Ahh, another honeymoon for the skinship couple." Hodong laughed teasingly at the two person seated to the farthest corners of the stage, facing the audience.  "This game analyzes the probability for the couple to have misunderstandings and on what extent do they know about each other's way of thinking."

 

"Alright Siwon, you can put your earplugs now."

 

Tiffany's Questions:

1. In disciplining your children, what method would you want to use?

A: This is a tough one because I was brought up by my dad with a discipline stick. I haven't talked about this to Siwon but I used the discipline stick to our daughter. I didn't hurt her, alright? I just want to have our daughter something to be afraid of since she's so spoiled by everyone! We're different, he's so calm and i'm so furious. But it's advisable for parents to talk to their child but for me, at young age i think the discipline stick is useful but do not hurt the children okay? Since they still can't understand much, having punishments and rewards are very effective. I should emphasize rewards.

 

2. How do you keep the romance going between the two of you?

A: Romance is different from the question before and I think my answers here is going to be in the mature section. Haha. As a wife, it's my duty to give my husband the romance that he deserves. I talk to married people and plan ahead of time on what we will do as a married couple alone. We usually spend overnights at hotels, I buy lingerie of course, and sometimes I become provocative. I think I'll stop here.

 

3. Given the times that you fight with your husband, what aspect does he frequently fail to do?

A: He fails to be patient with me sometimes. When we have huge fights I just usually want to be hugged and kissed; I don't want to be alone. Siwon has problems with that because I typically say A LOT of stuff which pisses him off. After that he'd go out of the room and just be back when it's about bedtime. He knew that I'll be calm after venting my emotions to Taeyeon and I hate that he knew about that.

 

Siwon's Questions:

 

1. Would you go for a divorce if you found out that one of you was cheating?

A: Definitely not. We have sworn to the Lord that through thick and thin we'll be together. And if I found out that my wife cheated on me, I'd go straight and talk to her. She'll be expecting that I'm furious anyway haha. But really, I'll ask her why, what am I lacking, and what should I do to regain the love between us.

 

2. What are the things in marriage that makes you sad?

A: Nothing, honestly. I'm completely happy with what I have now. I am even a lot happier when I got married! I think in parenthood, seeing my children grow from little ones to young adults will make me the saddest. Ah, even the thought of my daughter growing up and having another prince charming makes me upset! I wish time would slow down.

 

3. If everyone disagreed with your marriage, where would you be today?

A: Still in her arms. Are we gonna be Peeta and Katniss? Romeo and Juliet? Haha. I'd ask her to elope with me somewhere in my dream place, France! Or if not, then I'll get her pregnant. I'd marry her even if the world wants us apart.

 

 

- - -

"Alright, Mrs. Choi, your first question is: Would you go for a divorce if you found out that the other is cheating?" Hodong questioned and Tiffany replied with a light smile on her face, "Nope, even if he cheated, why would we divorce? We just have to put trust in ourselves that we could make through this obstacle because we have sworn to God that we'll be together til death. Most problems that lead to divorce are those who have not been talked about calmly because of pride, but really, we sometimes have to drop that pride to solve things out. Divorce will never be the solution unless physical harm is already inflicted." She nodded, then hodong proceeded to the next question

 

"Good answer, I'm sure couples would learn much from this. Though the advices can be applicable to any couple who are undergoing many circumstances in life. And the next question is, What are the things in marriage that makes you sad?"

 

"Oh my gosh, I'm sure about my answer here! Time ticking so fast when it comes to parenthood makes us both sad. Well, having a kid is part of marriage, right? And we get emotional thinking that our little girl wil grow up to be an adult a few years from now. But being a married person is a lot more exciting than i thought it would be."

 

"Really, that part makes me sad as well.. I wish they won't grow up- time is our meanest enemy of all. And for the last question though, If everyone disagreed to your marriage, where would you be today?"

 

"Oh, still in our home. If I won't agree eloping with him then I'm more than 100% sure that he'll get me pregnant instead!" She laughed, eyeing the man at the opposite side. "Siwon, knowing him, he'd do anything just to have me. Even if we're like a stat-crossed lovers, I think his stubborn self won't let me be with anyone else but him. And that's what I love about him." She smiled genuinely and curved her fingers to form a heart, aiming for her husband which the later returned with a bigger heart, forming from his arms.

 

"Hey, quit flirting here." Hodong shooed the mushy stare of the couple which made everyone whine and laugh at the same time; it was surprising that she got all the answers similar and related to her husband's. Whilst the other couples began shaking their heads when they already got a wrong answer.

 

"Siwon! Your turn, your wife will listen now so you gotta get these questions right. For the first one: In disciplining your children, what method would you use?"

 

"Ooh boy, this one is already hard! We haven't brought up this topic before but twice I heard Tiffany using her discipline stick to our baby when she was throwing tantrums throwing all things in her playroom and refusing to pack away her toys. She hit the wall and our daughter immediately did what she was told to. Our daughter is afraid of that discipline stick! It's our last resort when she's so hardheaded. We can't explain things too much because she can't understand complex words. Children are molded through rewards and punishments, for example, if she does something good we usually give her rewards like hugs, kisses, or letting her play games in ipad and if she does something that is wrong, we will say 'no!' Or 'bad!' depending on the situation. She easily cries when we say its bad because she only understands that, followed by locking the playroom." He laughed. "But I'm calm with disciplining, my wife is...scary, like a lioness-"

"Hey!" Tiffany protested with a pout.

'"I was kidding, babe!"

 

"Heard that, parents? You shouldn't hit your child. And for the next one: How do you keep the romance between the two of you?" He asked which was followed by a naughty grin from Siwon.

 

"My wife and I always say that love and romance are different words so ahem, this one. We go to hotels and have some days off together like a mini honeymoon for us as a couple. She's the one in charge of planning ahead of time because we already have a daughter to take care of- but we usually do it when Samantha's asleep at noon, or frequently before and after sleeping at night. Wife becomes provocative sometimes, right honey?"

Tiffany was all smiling before she frowned, realizing what her husband was talking about. "Yah! Don't talk about our life on T.V!"

"I think we should end this mature topic and go on to the last question: Given the times that you fight with your wife, what aspect do you frequently fail to do?" Hodong already changed the topic

 

"I honestly fail to be more understanding and patient. Truthfully, I want her to cool down before approaching her because it might lead to more serious fights. We're mostly tired from work especially her because she takes our daughter at work as well. When she starts bickering, it pisses me off so I'd rather stay away from her and just be back when I knew that she's calm enough." Siwon confessed.

"Did you know what your wife wants you to do during those times?" Hodong asked.

"She wanted space?"

"She wants you to hug her, or make her feel that no matter how hard the situation is, you'll stay by her side and shut up-. She's hurt when you go out and leave her alone."

"Really? I didn't know about that-" Siwon looked at Tiffany appologetically but his eyes widened when his wife already started to tear up. She has gone emotional ever since pregnancy. In a swift, he walked towards her and hugged her tight, whispering words that the couple could only hear. Tiffany was nodding repeatedly before she hugged him back really tight as if her life depends on him. The married couple looked at each other dearly then their lips met. "I love you" "I love you more."

 

"I never knew that the question would address some misunderstanding between the couple but of all the guests, they got the most score and I'd like to congratulate them in winning a trip for two in Jeju Island! I'd like to thank them for cancelling their schedules for today just to attend this show. We've learned a lot from them, right? And I know that they'll be a good example of a married couple. So, any final words coming from the lovebirds?" Hodong addressed

 

"Married life is a long difficult road in everyone's life but through the journey, there will be undescribable happiness and assurance that there will be people who will love you always...as long as you and your partner know that love is something that you work hard for. It's never easy but it's worth it. Know that love will surely give you two kinds of tears: tears of sadness and tears of joy." Tiffany said while Siwon was busy wiping her tears. "Thank you for inviting us! Hope to see you again." The couple bowed and waved merrily.

 

 

 

 

To make up with the absence.