[NC] Lay Your Heart Next To Mine (I feel so alive)

The Best of Mpreg

Author: Madd4the24

Rating: R

Summary: The day of his husband and child's funeral, Sehun has a one-night stand. 

Why I Almost Didn't Rec: The between Luhan and Sehun occurs when they are both intoxicated. I do not like drunk scenes because there is a lack of sober consent (you can't truly give consent to something if you are intoxicated). There are some stories on aff that I have not recommended because the drunken was clearly ual assault (ex. one was drunk and the other not, one was tipsy while the other was blackout drunk, etc.). However, in this story, they appear to be equally intoxicated. I couldn't clearly say one was taking advantage of the other (unless you were thinking in terms of emotionally- Sehun sleeps with Lu b/c he thinks he looks like his deceased husband). Overall, I don't like drunken scenes because there is no clear consent. This story is only recommended b/c both seemed fine with their decision to have with one another. 

-If you're always a for angst, then this will be your story! You get some in-depth grieving and HunHan trying to figure out what to do after a pregnancy results from their ONS. I'm terrible at setting the mood for things like this... it will be angsty... that is all. 

-This author writes very long stories (like this thing will prob be at least 50k).

-The author also likes to focus on friendships. There will be much more to this story than romance. 

-A pet peeve is that stage names are currently being used instead of real names...

 

AO3 Linkhttp://archiveofourown.org/works/7312081/chapters/16607674

AFF Linkhttps://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1143976/lay-your-heart-next-to-mine-i-feel-so-alive-drama-romance-tragedy-mpreg-exo-hunhan-hurtcomfort