Never Again

Never Again

SMTown Tokyo

 

Changmin grinned at the faint sound of his fans screaming for an encore, he made his way through the chaos of backstage; staff members running back and forth, preparing for the next SM artist to perform. He wasn’t even sure who handed him a towel but it was already in his hands before he could ask for one. He wiped his face drenched with sweat – too excited to really care how gross it was at the moment; adrenaline was still coursing through his veins after his recent performance.

 

He immediately headed over to the main waiting room once his earpiece was removed. His eyes darted around the crowded waiting room, searching for the one person he wanted to see the most.

 

His grin widened when he spotted him enthusiastically talking to Leeteuk. Although, he couldn’t see the front of his lover’s face, he knew without a doubt that it was Ryeowook immediately by the hair color. He snuck his way over, biting his bottom lip to suppress an even bigger smile as he thought of a perfect way to .

 

Leeteuk pretended not to notice him, for the sake of keeping it as a surprise, as Changmin wrapped his arms around his lover’s waist, pulling him close for a hug.

 

“You’ve gotten a little taller. How high are your shoe lifts today?” Changmin teased, squeezing him closer. His eyebrows furrowed when something didn’t feel right. Ryeowook felt different in his arms, he didn’t feel the typically lean, skinny frame that he was used to. Instead, he felt solid abs and a muscular torso - something Ryeowook couldn’t have possibly developed since the last week since he saw him.

 

“I’m not wearing any insoles today,” The man replied, his voice deeper than Ryeowook’s. Changmin froze, muscles tensing up as he stepped away from the man so he could properly see the man’s face.

 

“I- uh, Donghae-hyung,” Changmin gaped at him, completely mortified. Donghae smiled at him innocently, though a little confused at Changmin’s reaction. “I’m so sorry, hyung. I didn’t mean to- I thought you were-”

 

Changmin’s rambling got cut off at sound of laughter, drawing everyone’s attention to the two Super Junior members chuckling on the white leather couch; Ryeowook clapping loudly, tears streaming down his face while Heechul was clutching his stomach, slapping Ryeowook with each chuckle.

 

Changmin frowned, further embarrassed because he just knew exactly what they were laughing at.

He hastily walked over towards them, placing his hand on his hips. He glared at them, vaguely realizing that it probably didn’t look too intimidating since his face was flushed to begin with. This didn’t stop them from laughing any harder, practically pointing at his flustered expression. “Just laugh it up, Kim Ryeowook. Laugh it up. This is the last time I’m ever giving you back hugs.”

 

“But you were so cute!”

 

 

 

                                            

                                           SMTown Tokyo (2012) 

 

A/N: I'll probably come back to fix this after I go to work.