01

J or J?

"Yah Jongdae" I called him. He looked at me with arched eyebrows. "Let's finish the assignment today so that we can enjoy our weekend together, shall we?" He pouted, knowing that he had to cancelled everything that he had planned in the class earlier. "Where?" I grinned. "Your place of course." he frowned.

 

"Wake up you lazy , only a few more questions!" I poked his head contionuously with my pen, which make him whining like a puppy. "I'm fed up with this whole ing History thingy! Its confusing me beyond to the galaxy!" I make a disgust face. "Well, that beautiful complaining of yours won't make your work done any sooner. Now get your up and do it while I'm here to help you"

 

 

I flipped the page violently since I can't find the answers and groaned. I was about to ask Haerin when I saw her sleeping, rather peacefully. I smirked and was about to make some revenge for putting 2 cups of salt in my soup but I stopped. I roughly took the answer sheets from her and scanned it. She won't even budge since she's a deep sleeper. I copied her answers since she's already finished. As soon as I finished, I dragged her to my bed so she won't wake up tomorrow complaining like 90 years old granny about her neck or body aching. "Good night punk"

 

I took a quick shower and went to my mom's room. She looked at me with a shocked face. "Is she still here?" I nodded and frowned. "You like her don't you?" I groaned. "Mom, I'm tired, just let me sleep!" I pulled the blanket over my head. "Do you like her as a friend or a lover?" she whispered softly before chuckled. "Shut up mom!" she hugged me and pat my shoulders. "Don't worry, I'm sure she will be yours one day" I let out a sigh and shook my head, knowing that she's just teasing.

 

I was awake with the door banging I swear if that person bang it longer, the door gonna break soon. I looked at the empty space beside me, maybe she already went to work. I frowned as she let herself in and jump on top of me with a red nose. "Yah head why didn't you turn on the heater? Look what have you done!" she grabbed my hair roughly, pulling me to her face, pointing towards her nose. "This is all your fault!" she let go of me and whined. I let out a chuckle and ruffle her hair. "Like a red nose, like a like a like a red nose~" I sang those lines sarcastically. She shot me a glare before turned away with faint red cheeks.

 

I chuckled and ruffled her hair roughly. "Dear Haerin, you need to shut your bloody mouth up cus its stinks, worst than my socks." I whispered the last words, which is a bad idea cus after that, I found myself groaning (fakely) in pain after she punched my stomach. Who the hell she thinks she is? The Rock?

 

"Yah, cheese head! Wheres my toothbrush?" I can hear her shouts from my bathroom. I make up my mom's bed before I went to my own room. "I've throw it away cus man, your morning breath sticks on the toothbrush. So take a new one and make sure you throw it away after you used it okay?" I grinned while she rolled her eyes. She take the new toothbrush from me before stomping her feet all the way to the bathroom and slam the damn door shut. I went downstairs and my Ipod and tune into My Chemical Romance - Boy Division before set it as 'repeat' since I'm really addicted to the song these days. Then I heard a failed high pitched voice from my room. I smiled as I made my way to the kitchen to make breakfast for the two of us.  "I'm not asking, you're not telling. He's not dead, he only looks that way out of nowhere"

 

Then I joined her, sharing a ladle "Take me out there, Far away and save me from my self distruction —"  and we go on like that till the song ends. She gulped her juice like she didn't drink any liquid for months.  I chuckled and served the pancake that I've made earlier. I stared at her while she ate like a er not so princess cindarella or even princess fiona. Its more like princess Haerin, yes. Princess Lee Haerin. "What are you staring at cheesehead" she said monotonously with her eyes didn't leave the food before taking my portion of cake. "Your damn clown nose" I emphasise the clown nose since her nose already in a normal state.

 

"Shut up" she scoffed. I chuckled and begin to eat my half pancake since Haerin already ate my other half geez that punk. I finished up and put my plates on the sink, which is when she was about to finish with her plates. She shot me the I-don't-want-to-wash-your-plates-cheese-head-look. I patted her shoulder and grinned. "Just to remind you, we are using the win-win concept in the house" I laughed at her cursing and any other profanities that exist in this world.

 

 


 

 

 

Sorry for the grammar, hopefully you can leave a comment down there? Thanks :)