Chapter 1

Overcome All

Getting up in the morning was tiring. To continue to sleep and to dream about eating all the delicacies in the world made much more sense to him and he would have done so if not for his irritating sorry-excuse of a flatmate.

"Ya! Minnie ! Get up now we are going to be late for school ! Hurry up ! "

"Arasso ! Stop being such a nuisance so early in the morning ! I'm getting up now.. 5 minutes ! " Changmin hollered as the noise on the door grew to a level he could no longer tolerate.

Dragging himself  reluctantly from the warm haven of fluffy pillows and blankets , he went to the bathroom and got a quick shower . He slipped into a pair of black jeans coupled together with a  white polo shirt.

Stepping out of his room , he was greeted with the sight of Yunho leaning against the wall tapping his foot impatiently as he waited for Changmin at the main door.

Being orphans meant that they did not have a single cent to their name and after much struggling and saving from many part time jobs they finally had a place to themselves without having to share with many other kids. The house albeit small was still a place they could call home.

"What took you so long! Get up earlier next time aish ! " Yunho grumbled while glaring down at Changmin who was trying to tie his shoe laces.

 " Fine. Fine. Just stop nagging.. You could be my mother if you continue.. Do you want to be mine ? Eomma~~ kiss me~~ " Changmin continued to tease Yunho sticking his bottom lips out into a pout .

"Tch. Disgusting. Hurry up and lets go ." Yunho sidestepped Changmin and started walking out but not before smacking Changmin lightly on the arm.

"Ya! That hurts !" Changmin exclaimed feigning a hurt expression while hopping about on one foot trying to wear on his shoe .

 He caught up to Yunho and walked beside him as they made their way to school. This was how life was every day. He would get into a quarrel with Yunho the first thing in the morning and they would then walk to school talking about anything and everything.

Secretly , this was something that he treasured. To know that Yunho was there made him feel relieved . Growing up as an orphan was not easy . It was a Dog-eat-Dog world where one had to depend on oneself but having Yunho there made everything better.

 He was as close to a parent figure that Changmin could ever get and of course there would be times where the roles were swapped and Changmin had to be the rock for Yunho. Fights would happen occasionally here and there but they would never last long.

Reaching the school , they were greeted with the piercing shrieks of girls .This came with the popularity they had .It was not the fact that they were orphans that made them popular although the fact was quite well known .

 Rather it was the fact that they were handsome and also athletic. Yunho was the team captain for the basketball team in their school while Changmin was in the Track and field team. They were both the star in the their teams and being handsome was the cherry on top.

("Oppa!! Saranghaeyo~~~~~~ Be mine Oppa!!!~~~~)

"Urgh only god knows how they can scream so loudly everyday when they see us...Don't they ever get tired of it ? So noisy..aish." Changmin muttered furiously under his breath glaring at the girls but it only spurred them on to scream louder under his gaze.

"Don't be like that.Its better to receive love instead of hatred from them. Minnie-ah be grateful." Yunho chided him as they walked towards their classroom.

" Pfft. 'like' ? It's more like worship. Have you seen their faces every time we walk pass them ? It scares me ! " Changmin waved his hands around frantically to the girls trying to prove his point.

Yunho shook his head at the sight of Changmin's action and told him to be be quiet as the teacher stepped in to the class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School was as usual. Boring and also noisy courtesy of the girls who were giggling at the back. Sometimes, Changmin wondered what it would be like to fall in love.

Would his heart really flutter at the sight of the person ? Would he sacrifice his everything for that one person ?He shook his head at the thought of love. What is love ? Love was something foreign to him. Little did he know , what fate had installed for him......

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really sorry for posting this so late !! And its is so short too... :') Please review and give me comments !!