1st Day

Sunday Monday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It took me 10 seconds to got my senses back. But is this even real? was what I had in my mind. 

'Oh, really?', I asked, acting normal. I should have taken acting class, shouldn't I? I got so excited all over inside. Finally, I'll see him everyday, even more often. There will be only two of us alone, so romatic, isn't it? I am no longer a nobody to him. He'll know my name, we'll talk, and we'll.... fall in love? I blushed all of sudden. So sweet  (>//<). Everything came into my head all in one. 

'So, when will we start?', his voice woke me up from my lame day dream. I flinched and thought about his question. Wait. What? Start what?

'Dae?', I asked him with my furrowed brows.

'I asked when will we start the tutorial?', he repeated the question. I mentally slapped myself. Right! I come here to teach him. I must have gone crazy or someething. CONTROL YOUR FEELINGS, SON NA-EUN. UGH.  (ㅡ.ㅡ)

'Anyway, are you okay?', he asked, taking a better look at my face.

'I'm fine, I'm fine', I replied quickly, without looking at him. I would blush or smile immediately if I look at his face so better not!

I walked to his table and awkwardly looked around as I didn't know where I should sit. Next to him? Take the chance, Son Na-eun since it already came to you. But what if he think that I want to take advantage of him. But that's the truth, anyway. Wait- So I want to take advantage of someone? No, you can't be that kind of girl, Son Na-eun even he's your crush. You have high pride. But the chance is right in front of your face, if you don't take it, when will it come again? Agh... I'm going crazy. (ㅠㅡㅠ)

'Turn that chair around', Myungsoo ordered as he pointed to the chair in front of him. So I'll sit in front of him now? We will be facing each other. Oh my god. How am I going to control my feelings. Oh my god. (>O<)

He was opening his book as I looked at his face. We were so close. Closer than 0.5 metre. I carefully control my heart beats, my breathe and my actions as I didn't want him to notice the wildness that was running inside my heart. My gaze was on his forehead, then run down to his eyes. The eyes that were full of charms and gentleness as they were concentrating on the letters on the book. The eyes that I had always been advoiding. Having someone that I had always been looking at from afar staying this close to me, how could my heart stay still? How can I believe this reality? 

'This part', he uttered as he pointed to a sentence on his book. I flinched in surprise then turned my gaze to the pointed sentence. 

'Try to look for the hints that the authors give?', I read the sentence as a question to him.

'Yeah. Does every author give us hints? Where do they hide it so deep that it is so hard to identify?', he asked. I was a little taken back by the question. How could I tell him the exact location?



♪ 단둘이 있을 땐 시간이 날아가듯 빨리 가네 ♪

♪ When we’re together, time flies by ♪

 

♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

 

'KIM MYUNGSOO?', my 6 friends roared in disbelief, surprising the whole canteen when I told them I would be giving Myungsoo tutorial every weekdays. I wasn't surprised with their actions. They had always been like that, laugh or giggle loudly, eat carelessly, shout when they are surprised and being crazy all day. 

'Oh my god. You're declaring this to the whole school right now', I said with annoyance. Yes, I was excited, damn excited that I would be giving Kim Myungsoo tutorial, but how could I let the whole school know this? What if Myungsoo get mad over this? What if ... he suddenly changes his mind to no longer let me giving him tutorial? NOOOOO, that can't happen. I just got my chance today. (ㅠㅠ)

'Lucky you. So lucky', Yookyung added with her still-shocked face. 

'Did you guys talk?', Namjoo asked. 

'What do you mean? Ofcourse we did. How do I give tutorial without talking?', I asked back, being totally clueless with her question.

'You know I don't mean that. I mean the actual talking like daily stuffs, hobbies, interests or something'

I froze at the sentence. I just realized that we hadn't talked about anything like that. He didn't even ask for my name. What is this, Son Naeun? >o<

'Hm.. I think it's too soon for us. Don't you think so?', I replied and scratched my neck. 

'So you're just a tutor to him. Nothing more. I think we've taken this too far, guys. They're nothing', Namjoo mocked me. 

'You feel bad, don't you?', Bomi unnie asked, mentally slapped me in the face. My friends knew too much about me. They could predict everything about me.

'What do you mean? Ofcourse, I don't. I go to give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter