Wild Reality

Sunday Monday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'Yah, yah, yah. Don't talk non sense!', Sungyeol shouted loudly as he landed a smack on Myungsoo's shoulder. He didn't mind the crowd, did he? The whole crowd that were staring at them, the 7 of them. I guess it was a habbit for them already, always having a big crowd staring at them. I took a glance at the Ice Prince nervously. He was walking toward me, no not to me, to the opposite direction of mine, I mean, with a smile on his face, ignoring everyone in the hallway. I looked away from him quickly and lowered my gaze to the floor. I was nervous. I felt like a thief whenever I stole glances at him. I couldn't imagine him catching me staring at him. It would be so embarrassing, wouldn't it? The distance between us got closer and closer then I found myself trembling harder and harder. Finally, we were stepping on the same line of the floor and time seemed to stopped as I hardly control my wild heart beats. Then we walked passed each other again. I mentally sighed in relief to know that I was not in his sight anymore.But I wasn't sure if I were in his sight even we were 0.5 metre apart because I wasn't the only there. Many people were there, so the chance of him seeing me by chance is so small. But still, what if? But somewhere in my heart, I felt the disappointment, of not being able to see his face anymore. I didn't have courage to turn back and watch him and even if I turned, what would I see beside his back? I was just one of those girls anyway. 

 

♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

 

I grabbed a glitter pen from my pencil case and flipped my diary open.

"  My Ice Prince, we walked pass each other again today. I just saw you this aftertoon, but I miss you again now. It'll be the same tomorrow, the next day, next week, next month that I'll aways miss you even I see you everyday, you know what I'm saying. "

 

♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

 

'As expected from Son Na-eun, you did a great job', the teacher complimented with a warm smile as he handed me back my literature book. Literature has been always my favorite subject which was found weird by most of my friends. Literature wasn't that hard. It was either about understanding the auther's purpose or writing your own purpose/feelings toward something. Your own feelings weren't that hard to indentify. You just had accept the truth and face it, the hard part was putting those feelings into words. Those enormous feelings were hard to put into words. 

'Thanks', I thanked with a sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter