Sequel

One and Only

"Please come back to me Yuri."


"Please..."


"Hey Jessi wake up!"


"Yuri please.." The eyesmile princess shook the ice princess' body to woke her up but it's seems she's in her bad dream..


"Comeback to me... I love you Yuri." After hearing this Tiffany get out of the room getting someting...


"Jess wake up!!" She pour down the cold water in Jessica's body and she wakes up.


Jessica's POV

 

I was in my deep sleep when some one pour a cold water in my body that makes me woke up ... Urghh! It's Tiff..


"What the heck Tiff?! What are you doing?! And why are you here?!"


"Don't tell me you forget it?" She said annoyed ..


"What forgot?!" I'm really mad right now.. And my body is cold too.. It's not like we're going to a party or what-- Wait don't tell me-


"It's Yuri's engagement party tonight and were gonna shopping to buy you a dress." She said looking at me. How could I forget it? Urghh.. I get up of my bed and prepare myself when I heard Fany's voice in the kitchen ..


"Jess hurry! It's already 2pm! We only have 3 hours to shop!" What?! It's already 2?! How come?! Ahh... Because I sleep late at night...


"Arraseo!" I shouted back.


>>>> Fast Forward >>>> In the mall


"Do you really want to come in the party?" Tiff asked me.


"Of course I should! She invited me right?" I smile bitterly.


"Ahh okay." She look at me pitifull


"Look here this is the good one" she give me the dress.


"Yeah I'll get that one" I smile.


"Here mam. Comeback again" the sales lady said smiling. I smile back.


"We only have one hour left the party is going to start in a hour" Tiff said.


"Come on let's go home and change and by the way where is Taeng?"


"He said we will meet him in the party." I nodded.


I get in ,in the car Tiff as well and start the engine.


While I'm driving Tiff ask me the horrible question.


"Do you still love Yuri?" Urghh! I'm driving. I ignore her because if I answer it she will keep bothering me as we reach the house.

"Silence means yes." Is she teasing me?


"Tiff don't ask that question just urghh..."


"Tschh you still love her then" Aishh this girl... I just ignore her.


Silence fill the car.. When we reach home we change quickly because the party will start soon ... It's 6:30 though..


"Jessie TaeTae text me she said the party is starting now.."


" okay... Come on .. Lets go now"


When we get in the car I start the engine .. When I was driving I thought what will gonna happen in the party? It's been years since I saw her .. Did she really move on? Because me I still love her... I didn't stop loving her.. But I think we're not meant for each other.. She's getting married next week *sigh* I hope she will be happy with her... I wish I could find a man/woman who will love me ... I really miss you Yuri I hope eventhough you're getting married I wish I still have a tiny place in your heart... I love you Yuri ... I love you..


I was in my deep thoughts when a large track overtake in us..


"JESSIE!!!" I heard Tiff is shouting then everything went black.
_______


-Hospital-


Tiffany's POV


I wake up but my head is aching I open my eyes and I saw TaeTae she's smiling and then she call a doctor ...


" She's in a good condition right now .. But she's still need to rest" the doctor said.


"Thank you doc" said Tae.


"Where's Jessie? Tae?" I ask my girlfriend.


"Uhh.. She's in coma Tiff but Yuri is in there she's taking care of Sica"


"Yuri? Why is she there? What happen TaeTae? Am I in coma too?"


"It's been two weeks your not waking up Fany ah"


"What?! How about the wedding Tae? And why is Yuri in there...... Dont tell me---"


"She cancel the wedding Fany for Jess ... The wedding it's a arrange marriage and when she heard the accident of you two she ran outside the party and cancel the wedding because she dont want to married with the woman she doesn't love"


"*sigh* I thought they didn't meant for each other.."


"Yeah me too.... But don't you know? I really miss u so damn much!"


"Me too" I said and we share a kiss to each other.
_______
Flashback


Yuri's POV


*sigh* I'm here with my soon-to-be wife beside me.. Talking and laughing with her mom infront of us..


"My dear Yuri take care of my daughter okay? Don't hurt her" my mother-in-law said.


"Of course mom she will be a good husband to me mom." Hara said. My soon-to-be wife


"Yes omma." Idk how did I get in here .. I really can't believe I'll marry someone I don't love .. I still lover her .. Eventhough she cheat or leave me alone in there.. I still love her.. I didn't stop loving her.. She's the one I love .. I want to see her 


That's why I invite her here.. I just want to see her for the last time .. But she's not yet here .. I excuse myself and go to Taeyeon.


"Hey tiff is not here yet?"


"Oh Yul uh yeah I've calling her but she's not answering"


"Maybe there not yet done fixing themselves"


"But she said she'll come here 6:pm exactly with Jessie."


"Just wait for them I'll come first to Hara.. Call me if they already in here.." I tap her shoulder and go to Hara.


"Where did you go?" She ask me while caressing my cheeks.


"Uh I just talk to Tae"


"Okay... My friends is here I want to introduce you to them, come on." She drag me to her friends and she introduce me to them we talk about some things but I got bored because sica is not yet here unless I heard Taeyeon calling me.


"YUL! Yul!" She shouts that everyone in the party turn to her.


"What?" I signal her to lower her voice because its so embarrassing.


"SICA AND FANY GET INTO AN ACCIDENT!!" WHAT?!.


"WHAT?!" Ohmygod. I don't know what should I do. Shall I stay here or go to sica? This is not important at all I don't love Hara.. This is just a arrange marriage .. The one I love is in trouble.. I don't want to be with her.. I want to be with the one I love .. I look at Taeyeon and said..


"Ready my car and go to the hospital." Taeyeon nodded her head and ran to ready the car. I look at the girl beside me. She's looking at me confusingly.


"Who's sica?" She ask me.


"My Girlfriend." After I said that I ran outside but I hear my father is calling me. I ignore him and get into the driver seat.


"Where is the hospital?" I ask taeyeon.


"St. xxx hospital"
______


The doctor explain to us that what happen to sica and Fany .. Fany seems in good condition but sica she's in coma the doctor said maybe months after she will wak up.. And I'm here in her room.


*ring *ring.. Someone is calling .. Urgh my dad


"What now?"


"How dare you .. You leave your wife in here! Go back now and where are you?!" She's not my wife ..


"She's not my wife and I don't want to marry her!" I shouted.


"Yuri! You need to marry her for the sake of our business." Yeah right he only adopt me because of that ing money for his business.


"I don't love her dad! I don't want! Just adopt another and marry it to her!"


"*sigh* Yuri ah yo--" before he says another word I hang up now .. If I say no it's a no and it's final.


I look at her laying unconsciously in the bed .. I touch her hand... It's still soft and smooth I smile when I remember us walking hands those memories is just to precious to me.. I cup her cheek I miss those eyes,nose and lips. *sigh* maybe if I fight for our love we are still together right now cuddling in bed. I really miss you sica. I promise you I will not let you go forever. I kiss her hand. I love you. And I fall asleep beside her.

 

End of flashback


(Still Yuri's POV)


-Present time-


I open the door and I was shock what I just saw...


"Sica?!" She look at me shock in her face. I went to her and hug her I can feel she hug me too. It's been a month since she's unconscious .. I miss her so much


"Are you okay? Wait I'll just call the doctor." When I was about to call the doctor she stop me by touching my wrist.


"I'm okay yuri ahh.." After she say that we fill in silence .. I stole glances at her but she broke the atmosphere.


"How are you and your wife?" I leave her because I love you..


"We cancel the wedding sica ah.." I smile looking at her..


"What? Why? What happen?"


"Why you want me to be married with her?" I ask her teasing


"No... Ah I mean of course! You love her don't you?" Ahh she's too cute.


"Why should I marry her if my one and only love is infront of me?" I said smiling at her.


"W-what are you sayi--" I cut her by placing my lips at her .. Until I broke it.


"I love you sica ah .. I only love you" I said cupping her cheeks.


"Yuri ah I don't know what happen to you and your wife --" I cut her again.


"She's not my wife .. My soon to be my wife is in front of me." She smile.


" I love you Yuri ah my one and only love" she smile. After our lips met again.

____

How is it??? ^^ Leave a comment

 

AND

Who wants Yulyoung (Yuri and Hayoung) ??

This check it out >>>>> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/731145/love-rain-yuri-hayoung