Good Boy

Angels And Demons

I still couldnt believe it. Last night was so agressive and heated and now i had someone who seemed like they had the mentality of a two year old sitting beside me. 

"Okay enough with the games jiyong." No matter how hard i pulled at his pink mass of bubble gum hair it didnt budge.

"Ow OW what are you doing eunnnnnie?" Oh god. Its real, i was just yanking hanfulls of hair out of this poor adorable little boys or, i mean jiyongs head and now hes sobbing about it.

"Ah. Im sorry, I thought it was a wig. Stop playing around jiyong i know its you stop trying to make me crazy." 

" I told you. Im not Jiyong i am GD!!!" Is this grown man actually pouting? This is ridiculous.

"okay, okay. Can you please explain to me how this is possible."

"Me and jiyong are special." I honestly could not stop watching this man. He moved so elegantly and with eas. Even when he was doing something as simple as sitting up. " We arent human, " .... hahaha. what.

".. Um.. what does thats mean?"

"Well you see, Jiyong is all tough and comanding. He also get everything he wants and he's really rappey."

"Well no , thank you captain obvious."

"Shhhh im not done. Anyway, im super nice and i love all kinds of things. like i love yoooouuuu and i love jiyooooong, even though hes mean and i love candyyyy-"

"Yeah yeah what is your point already?"

"I am an angel and Jiyong is a demon." ......

"............"

".......what?" Did he honestly just say that with a straight face?

"Nothing.. you have a really great imagination thats all."

"Imagintion? I not imagining anything its true!" Oh god, now im watching him jump around joyously on the bed. What is up with this guy?

"Angel and demons are not real jiyong."

"I. Am. NOT. JIYONG.... i am Gd, Jiyong comes out to play at night and i stay and play during the daaaaaaaaay!!! hehehehe"

"Stop jumping around! i dont get it! why? why and how?" Finally he is sitting down. staring at me with those big glassy blue eyes. I guess i am actually going to get the whole story now.

"You are special to. You are a gifted. Gifted are humans who can give people like me and jiyong a chance to live again. You see, me and jiyong are neutrals. In heaven if you are happy and really good then you get to stay, but if you feel sad and like it wasnt your time you get a second chance. In hell where ji is from you only get a second chance if you try your very best to be as good as possible. Then when you are ready the two Demon and angel get paired together in one body and compete to stay." 

" So you dont both get to stay?"

"Nope." 

"Well how to "Gifted" help out in anyway?"

"The demon and the angel compete for the love of a gifted. Which ever one the gifted falls inlove with gets to stay."

"How is that fair in any way?! I dont want to be responsible for something like that!"

"Its okay silly heheheh. Theres something else special about you. Gifted dont just pick someone because they can, gifted are gifted becaaaauuuuussseee, they selfconciously pick the side of the body that will have the most potential, morals and good impact on people in their new life." Oh that cheeky smile and those dimples deeper then my soul are killing me. This kid is to cute.

"So no matter what i do or say what ever happens is inevitable? And wouldnt i automatically pick you? cause you're good?"

"mnooooo not really." If i could sigh any harder or smash my face into my palm till my skull bled, i would.

"Okay then, again. How. ?"

"Because every gifted is diffrent. And you dont decide because of the way we act, its how we make you feel, how we make you see the world or change your perspectives on life annnnnnddddd how you see us make a change for the best. Weither we were bad or good doesnt matter anymore, we are neutrals the minute we are in this body, just like you humans are! Hehehehehehe."

"Oh... okay... One last question then."

" Mhm! Mhm!" What a cutie, you'd think shaking his head like that would give him a head ache. 

"What if i dont love either of you?...."