* FINAL *

My Destiny
 "Heechul oppa! I told you clearly and explicitly, leave me alone. I don't have time for games or your stalking "
 
I did not want to asked me again about where and with whom I was, what I was doing. Was for me like a brother, but a lot more pesky. I turned around from him and I left the room. I knew that he is unhappy. He is my sunbae. I should not like to behave. He did not give me any choice.
 
"Jinri! Come back!"
 
His calls have not done me much impression. It was only when I far enough, breathing deeply. Everyone hated me. I saw it in their eyes. My alleged an affair with Choiza. No one would believe me if I told the truth. It was just a cover, pull off attention from SNSD's members and their`s problems.I had no idea what will be the consequences. Now I know that I have decided on it the second time.

I went to the practice room. I wanted to clear the mind. Get rid of thoughts about all of this.  Dressed up in baggy pants and shirt I started to warm up. I was in my own world. My head concerned different thoughts. I've been thinking about how Krystal and Amber I avoid. Luna smiled with compassion whenever it meet strange. Victoria talked with me as usual. Probably the only one. I preferred to not know what others have said. Once I heard how one of the SNSD says that in the end people come to know my true face.

Focus on myself so much that I did not notice that I am not alone. In the room was someone else. I lifted my head, discarding the dark hair that fell on my eyes. Well, Yes, to be happy I missed the blindness.

"Luhan? What you are doing? "I asked, turning to the blonde guy. I barely knew it, his reflection in the mirror, he ws]as hid in the corner.
He smiled, and I felt like rashes appear on my cheeks.
"Until 21: 30. I heard a noise, I saw the light and decided to see what happens "
"Oh, nothing happens. Anything important. You can go. I wanted a little relieve. I thought that you had already ended for today "
Shrugged, coming closer.
"About half an hour ago"
"And what are you doing here? In your place I would have returned home and went to sleep, "I smiled at her gently, not realizing this as I am glad at the sight of Luhan" look of. Your comeback will be great. Try to make it perfect. Amber remarked that ... "
"I did not know that we are your favorite topic," he chuckled.
"No it's not. My ... I ... Amber hyung... " I had no idea what to say. I felt uncomfortable in the company of one of the juniors. I guess I'm crazy. But when someone makes its debut later than me, and is a few years older than it really uncomfortable.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to disturb you, Jinri" blond turned to me my real name for the first time.
"What did you say?"
Luhan looked straight into my eyes.
 At this point it dawned on him what he said. He raised his hand, rubbing his neck. His skin had a nice milky hue. I had even clearer skin. Sometimes I was laughing that I look like snow. I preferred to not look like Tao oppa. I was sorry that people laugh at it. The same with Jongin oppa. I looked at the wall. There has always been this loss of paint?
"Nothing happened. I should apologize to you. I forgot that I should talk to you oppa. You seem to like younger than in reality. I can't forget this. Paying much informally, without being disrespectful. It does not have the right of being. I am really sorry, Luhan oppa " I said.
"You're too nice," he said after a moment of silence. I looked at him and saw that he is close to laughter. What he meant really? Just remembered suddenly that everywhere I arrive, he is also. Lunch, practice room. It's strange.
"You know Chen told me? The dolphins reportedly are sharks the gays, "he said. It's the biggest nonsense I have ever heard. Luhan was doing with me jokes, and I imagined myself do not know what. I felt like increases in me anger.
"I do not sleep with the guys for fun. I don't see nothing wrong with that, don't think so, but that's not my style. Do not appreciate, but I'm not interested in " my words clearly surprised him. Not only his.
"Moment. I do not understand something here. You suggest that I want... "
"Maybe the rumors suggest that I'm easy, but it's a lie. I've never had a romance with these guys. You are the same as the others. Would you rate me on the basis of rumors " I want to cry.

"I do not believe in rumors," Luhan said a serious tone of voice.
He stood in front of me. I did not want to look at him. I was dreaming that he finally came out, left me alone. Solitude. That I needed the most. I heard the music. Luhan stretched out to me.
"What would you like to dance?"
I shook my head. Gave him his hand and I allowed that guided me. Boy attracted me to each other, embraced the arm at the waist and put the other hand on the cheek. My heart it twitched, and feeling of anxiety has entire chest.

"This is the free song" whispered, his voice was heard in the pulsating rhythm of just because he had his mouth next to my ear. "And we are here alone"

He kissed me. His mouth is my graduation, by pressing them firmly and greedily. His hands were on my neck, my fingers wplotły in hair, holding me in place. He had closed his eyes, and his mouth touching my, though never intended me to let go.

He released me from the clutches. I almost lost my balance. Quickly he grabbed me.

"I do not play with people. Especially those that depend on me "

The door opened, and I, I pushed away from the Luhan as sunburned. Krystal entered smiling, pulling the hand as happy Minho. Her boyfriend looked like her toy. It's important that they were happy together. The two do not doubt in their relationship.
"Sulli!" she noticed also a member of the EXO "Oh, Luhan oppa! What are you doing? I saw how all EXO out.In total, I do not care. Together with Minho oppa we go for dinner to a new bar with vegetarian food. Do you want to join? You two... "
"Sure," he said with a smile.
I didn't know what to do. Krystal and Minho went out as fast as they came, and I I've gotten on speechless next to Luhan. I was able to go along with them, but my feet refused to obey me. I felt as it becomes even more red. The boy said nothing, just look at me. I am endangered species?
"Stop"
"But what?" he asked as if he did not know.
"I choke. Please, don't do it no more "
"Does it mean?"
Oh. Whether he succeeds or not really understand.
"Kiss me"
"You didn't like it?"
Oh My God! If he needs to even ask about it? It's probably obvious that I liked. Just look at my face, and all of it will read.
"It's not so."
"Because I liked it," his voice not shuddered "and I hope that you stop by bad thinking. Not all men want you to use. I know how it looks in the light of all these rumors. It must be terrible for you. But I'm not like everyone else. I'm Luhan. You know me. I know you. I won't let you reject me just because you're afraid. "
I laughed.
"The world does not like me. What can I do? "
"I like you"
"Really?" I asked. I've never talked to me about their feelings. It is true that once said that Yoona's Unna and i are girls in SM, with whom he likes to hang out. Often I was visiting Chanyeol and Lay. With them I had the closest relationship. I did not expect that Luhan can make me like it.
"Do you think that kissed you, had I not felt to you nothing, Sulli?"
"I don't know." 
"You know" he kissed me on the forehead and hugged.
"Maybe you're right," I said, inhaling his scent. Everything began to reach me. I loved him.
 
 
Oh dear, it doesn't really have a look at the end. I wrote this little by little. I hope that I will, but as you can see I had to screw up everything; (
Nevertheless I believe that someone loved it. English is a foreign to me every day. I am from Eastern Europe, so definitely my native language has nothing to do with it. Excuse me...
I'm considering taking a fanfic "Roommate" with Sulli and other idols. I have a question for you. Whom you would like to see as her partner?
I think about:
 
GOT7 Mark
 
Infinite L
 
2 pm Taecyeon
 
BTOB Minhyuk
 
 
What should i do?
Please HELP ME!!! :)