He's Romeo and will be the LAST ROMEO

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up, he groaned while holding both of his temples while looking at the place where he is. His eyes widened after realizing that he didn't know where the hell he is and panicked as he saw endless shelves and jammed doors and windows preventing him to escape from this old-looking library full of books.

 

 

 

"Where am I?",he murmured while asking himself and looked at his watch, it's not working."What is this strange place?"

 

 

 

He suddenly remembered his beloved person and his eyes widened while looking around the place, checking if his beloved person was in that crappy place but any traces of his beloved girl wasn't even seen by the young man that was staring at nowhere, asking himself where the hell was he.

 

 

/flashback/

 

 

 

 

"Woohyun oppa! Let's meet again. I can't bear to see my beloved Namu missing me.",Hee pouted as she kissed his boyfriend's left cheek

 

Woohyun just sighed,"I love you Hee. I wish our relationship will be legal to your parents and I hope they'll stop that ing arrange marriage of yours with that Chunji guy! I don't like him for you. You're mine,right?",he pouted cutely

 

 

Hee just sighed and pinched his oppa's cheeks,"Stop pouting,Woohyun~ I'm trying to resist you and your cuteness. I might kiss you if you're still pouting,sweetie."

 

 

"Then kiss me.", Woohyun stated and kissed Hee passionately

 

 

 

Hee smiled and responded to Woohyun's kisses until.both of them stopped while catching their breaths. Woohyun smiled at the way Hee smiled at him once again before standing up…

 

 

 

"Namu oppa~ I need to go now. Umma might found out, she's never ever gonna let me go outside if she found out that Chunji oppa just helped me sneak out of the house for you.",Hee said as she kissed Woohyun's forehead,"I love you oppa~ Jalja."

 

 

"Bye… see you soon.",Woohyun murmured as he stood and walked away

 

 

 

 

Woohyun and Hee's parents had been enemies ever since forever and that was the reason why Woohyun and Hee's relationship can't work out that properly and knowing that Junhee Shin is going to be married to the heir of the Lee family, Lee Chunji. Things just got more complicated than ever but since the angelic boy doesn't want to marry Hee, he managed to help the girl meet with Woohyun while trying to find a way to cancel their relationship. 

 

/end of flashback/

 

 

 

Woohyun stood and walked around the library but stopped when he saw a familiar cloth wrapped around a pole nearby and hold it. Same fabric and same design, no doubt. It was the same cloth that Junhee used to wrap on her right wrist as a design to match with her white dress. 

 

 

 

"J-Junhee? Where are you? C-Can you p..please come out. I-It's me, Woohyun",,Woohyun stated as he looked around

 

 

He saw a painting of a building with a clock on the top of it and underneath it was a girl wearing a white dress and a white piece of cloth on her right wrist while the guy was wearing a black tuxedo. He suddenly caressed the painting as memories was flooding through his head. The memories where he and Hee would sneak out of their houses by the help of their friends and meet each other but Hee's father saw them and afterwards, Hee isn't allowed to go outside of her home and Chunji had no power to let Hee escape that easily neither. And Woohyun had confirmed it, the painting showed their happiest moment where he and Hee had been strolling around the city but something bugs the hell out of him... who painted this?

 

 

 

"Junhee-ah! Eodiya? Eodiroga? Please come out. I'm worried jagiya~",Woohyun asked once again and walked around the hall of the library but stopped when he saw a girl with a white dress.walking towards a shelf

 

 

 

 

Woohyun followed her but when he looked at the shelf, he saw no one but then, he saw a person walked towards so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter