Emergency Couple Ep 21

The Love Triangle

(CLICK THE IMAGE TO CHECK OUT EMERGENCY COUPLE EP 21)

 

It was another busy day in Boramea Hospital ER the interns were all rushing around getting for one place to another to serve the patients in need.There was no time to waste every second was precious Dr Choi therefore decided to use the emergecy stairways and ditched the lift.He descended the stairs at level 9 as quickly as his legs could take him to level 8.While Dr Song on the other side was ascending the flight of stairs at level 8 towards level 9, eventually they would meet face to face.They eventually meet in the intersection of level 8 & 9, Dr Choi immediately noticed Dr Song appearance.

"Oh, where are you going?" Dr Choi asked.

"Neurosugery.What about you?" Dr Song in state of shock,replied and tried to halt her footsteps encountering Dr Choi.

Dr Choi replied, "Ob Gyn.Just a second."

Dr Song was impatient she worried about her patient and tried to dodge his bullets.But was caught red handed by him as he grabbed her arm and pulled her back into his ward.She stared into his eyes as she knew it was something important.Immediately, Dr Choi voomed in and gave her a kiss on the lips as time was limited.Nothing about the surrounding to Dr Song hinted what happened now but Dr Song quickly adapted and embracked it.They enjoyed every seconded of although it didn't last very long it was still memorable and will be remember deep in their memories.

After a while, Dr Lee just got back to the Hospital and while he walked through the corridors he cooly wore his doctor coat as he paced his footsteps quickly towards the front counter of the ER.Where two doctors approached him.

"Doctor,there are TA patients coming in." said one of the doctor.

"They said that it's a bus tour that was in a three way-collision." said the other.

Dr Lee immediately ordered them, "Quickly call the specialists and summon all interns."

The two doctors immediately followed the doctors orders and  shoot into action calling the specialists and interns to the scene.Dr Lee then walked towards the sterilizing room were he quickly prepared himself for the operation, while doing so he rolled uped his coat's sleeves in order to save time.In a moment or two while the two doctors were still in the stairways being all lovey dovey.Dr Song recieved the message followed by Dr Choi.They both were still in the mids of their kiss when duty calls.Dr Song reached for her phone in her pocket and glanced at it, giving her the shock of her life.Dr Choi was still struggling with retrieving his phone from his pocket and glanced into her phone too.

"Hey,Let's hurry."Dr Song said.

Both of them froze for a second or two before regaining their senses and rushed towards the scene in the ER.They ran and ran when approaching the ER Dr Song slowed down her pace and sudden coming to and urgent halt, whlie Dr Choi countinued on.Something hit her like twenty pound sledge hammer after long months of thought trying to figure it out, it finally came to her.Time seemed to slowed down as she noticed the people around her in the ER rushing about trying to save lives.She tilted her head a 180 degrees around as she watched those people in action and something started going through her mind.

She said to herself, "The Emerency Room where life and death intersect multiples times a day."

Then suddenly while Dr Choi was helping a patient out whom just came in through the ER to the operation room , he also realised something just like Dr Song.

He said to himself, "At this place,this battlefield, we learn and realize things we did not previously know."

"A place where many people are united as one heart solely to save people.So at this place miracles occur."Dr Song countinued.

Then there was a sudden moment of silence.

Dr Choi added, "We experince those amazing miracles and learn from their pure passion."

Dr Song countinued to froze as she looked around the surrounding of the ER and then she targeted her sight at Dr Lee as he guided and ordered the people.Then she moved her sight to Dr Choi where he was still pushing the patient to the operation room.But then he noticed her and he too stopped.There was a sudden stand still were both Dr Song and Dr Choi just glanced at one another.Even though they were 10 feet apart the atmosphere was weird, they realise those wasn't just their own conscious but they were able to understand one anothers thoughts.For a few minutes they just continued to stare straight at one another, while doctors and patients rush to the needs of their patients.The thought continued while they were looking eye an eye at one another.

"There is no such thing as a perfect life.As you live,unexpected accidents occur and irreversible are made." Dr Song said.

She then regained her senses again and headed straight towards Dr Choi's ward as ran towards him.

During this period of time Dr Choi continued, "However, every time we fall and get hurt in life, we find ourselves always changing for the better."

"By learning about other's pains," said Dr Song as she aprroached Dr Choi.

"or by maturing a little bit more."added Dr Choi as he too regains his senses.

They both rush towards the entrance of the ER to help the next patient who was arriving into the ER from the ambulance and passing him into the hospital.While thick red blood ooze out of his head uncontrollably,unconcious,pale,Dr Song back to check as they entered the ER, while Dr Choi had his eyes set on gettint the patientto the operation as soon as possible.Both of them raced towards the operation room while ensure safety of the patient.Then Dr Song looked at Dr Choi once again as a thought raced through her mind.

"Could that be where love starts?" she questioned herself.

As she looked at Dr Choi he too looked straight at her again.In order to avoid his eyes Dr Song continued to look in front as she continued to tell herself,"So... even though we may make mistakes and fail again,we will continue to grow and to try.".That was the day she realised the purpose of being a doctor and that we as people need to continue to learn and improve ourselves for the better of the future and that this was just the start of her journey.

Suddenly, images of her internship flashed through her head that first day she was last for her internship because she got drunk,that time she kneeled to Dr Lee asking for forgiveness,that time when she drawn the wrong type of blood from the patient, that time there was gun shoot with a insane man who had just lost his wife and she shocked Dr Choi and the patient into shock and unconciousness,that time she fell into Dr Lee's arm during a test or even that time they were stuck in a elevator and had to operate on the patient despite they were not supposed to do so and how that incident cause them so much trouble in the hospital.Also,the conflict she have had with her family and parents in her life, that Dr Lee feel asleep during the bus trip back to the ER and many more other memories that will stay deep within her memories.