The Prologue of a Long Beginning

★ ┛ Dessert M a g i c ┏ ☆

 

Park Shin Hye (Protagonist): The transfer student which will not disappoint the readers. Intelligent, musically and creatively gifted, she creates to most beautiful desserts for those around her, and is the reason why the guys in the school are questioning their own orientation. She comes from an ordinary family, but her mother's health is failing, as she has not seen her Noona (sister) for ten years, since she was adopted (snatched away) by a richer family, and has sworn to protect her sister (Yoon Eun Hye).

Eun Hye has always secretly contacted her over the years, and is always suffering. Her adopted brother, Minhyuk, attends the local high school, and has a genius talent for the drums, and singing. Shin and Hyuk both juggle their school and part-time work to treat their (biological) mother's cancer, and father's depression. A few words from Shin: 

"Ah," she bows, smile bright on her face, gripping her sleeves as she pushes up the glasses, trying to hide her identity, "Please look after me..."

----

Prologue: And once again, making a fool of herself seems to be the best way to go. Hye Shin, FIGHTING.

☾☼ ★ ☆ ★ ☼☽

" Because we cannot know what comes if there is a tomorrow,

we have to treasure what we have today.

A wise man once told me: 

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift.

That is why we call it the 'present' "

☾☼☆ ★ ☆☼☽

----

"OMO OMO OMO-!" 

Down the corridor to the entrance ceremony, a certain bespectacled student ran, gasping for air. Eyes wild with panic, she headed towards the spot marked on the paper in her hand, the few roamers that refused to attend the welcome ceremony flashing amused looks her way. Finally, after what seemed like a major eternity searching, she finally saw the doors she needed to pass, into the ceremony.

Unfortunately, she also crashed into said doors, and threw them open by the momentum and force of her weight.

"Aigoo-!!"

Shin barely had any time to think, before her face met the carpet floor, and her bag went flying to the second last row of the chairs, her terrified and somewhat frustrated expression- as if calling some out to help her.

But the worst part was that, at this very point, a Japanese girl around her age, stepped forward, her gasp as familiar as is as share was 8 years ago. And when Shin heard it once again as the her imminent doom loomed before her, on her first day, she knew that something was going to go wrong.

She knew she wouldn't have taken Minhyuk's food advice.

Shin's eyes widened, as she realized who exactly was recognizing her, even in this sort of childish disguise.   

"Aish...How am I going to explain this?" She thought, as Maki Horikita stood before her- the childhood friend raising an eyebrow, expecting, but not saying anything. Shin quickly made gestures, tying to get her to understand. Fortunately as the hall of students were confused, she was able to remain less embarassed than she already was, her heart racing. Her face flushed a shade of pink as she heard a few girls giggle-

Unfortunately, she did not know that this was the long start of a strange and decidedly exciting mission of a high school life- All she knew was that this was not her day.
 

Oh god, and this was just the beginning. 'Kill me now' she thinks, her face returning to meet the floor in frustration.

 

---

A/N:  Ahn.. It's my first story that I have seriously considered, and I love the actors I chose. I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed starting it... *bows*