B l i s s

Burnt Marshmallow

[Burnt Marshmallow]

-

||A u t h o r||

-

So sorry for the ignorance of this fic.
Hopefully you like this update though! ^_^

-

|| L e a ||

-

“Every day I shock, every night I shock~”

BEAST sure looked hot with their new dark concept and dance skills on Music Core, just seeing them now in my battered –piece of crap plastic- television, my admiration for them just grew. I the lollipop in my mouth as I got comfortable on my single sized bed watching stars perform on stage.

Ouch.

O-Ouch.

The space on my bed soon got occupied by six well grown men with a mental age of 5. Although, I didn’t complain out loud, I admit that I really like the warmth this squishiness between us feels. The real BEAST and my fake Beasts looked different now; Yoseob had brown hair with a different style and cut while Junhyung now has a Mohawk. I wiggled my so that my position returned to the way it was before, but there was just no way would I breathe again with this.

“Omo omo omo omo! It’s us!” Doo Joon, the leader pointed at the screen and smiled like a goof at their “alter ego’s” singing and dancing on stage. The rest grew frenzied and cheered like the fans. Panic suddenly grew in me.

“SSHH!” I placed my finger on my lips and their noise stopped in obedience. The lollipop seemed to have detached from its stick and moved its way around my mouth, my tongue played with it as I savoured its sweetness. We continued to watch Music Core in silence.

-

||F a k e - G i K w a n g||

-

I watched as “I” sang my lines and danced on stage, the rest of the member’s bodies rested on the wall with our legs straight ahead in front of us, like normal dolls would. Lea, our owner looked tired from her long job hunting day as I saw her eyes dropping little by little. One last bobble of her head and she was out cold. I pulled her head gently to rest on my shoulders, but the rest of the member’s eyes didn’t look too appealing.

“What?” I questioned while Lea snoozed on my shoulder.

“How come she only gets to lean on you?” Dong Woon asked with a pout.

“She only has one head!”

“Yeah but—”

“How about she leans on all of us, we can lay her down on our legs. Then we can all sleep. It’s getting pretty late anyway.” Doo Joon, our ever so responsible leader, even if he is a doll, he’s gotten the mind of the real BEAST leader out there. Junhyung was at the end of the row and I threw him a pillow, he then placed it on his thighs for Lea’s head to lie. The remnants of her body just flowed on the rest of us.

“I have her thighs…rawr” Yoseob giggled and threatened to bite the flesh off of Lea’s milky white –not to mention flawless- legs.

“Oh yeah? Well I have her —chest!” Dong Woon innocently mentioned as he covered her top half with a blanket.

“Guys… I think I have the best part here.” Hyunseung spoke out and smiled happily at the part lying on his thighs. Lea’s bottom half, or should we say… her and her womanhood belonged to him. The rest just groaned and pulled the remainder of the blanket to cover her body for warmth. Hyunseung turned off the television and we closed our eyes to fall asleep.

Yes, we dolls can sleep sitting down, as long as our mistress is comfortable, the cold doesn’t even matter. That is what we live for, that is what made us conscious.

The goddess showed up to all of us this afternoon, telling us the story of what our purpose here was. She has gracefully told us how Lea saved her from the people who harmed her and had no care of her own injuries, a true person with a golden heart and have nothing but good intentions. Goddess knew that Lea had been through so much from the moment she saw her face, and maybe that is why she chose to grant this for her. We were a thank you gift from Goddess and our purpose was to protect Lea and make her happy as much as possible.

No matter what happens, as long as we feel human… nothing would ever harm Lea.

-

||J o o n||

-

It was already 11:30 PM and I was still not asleep, the rest of the members automatically dived on their beds as soon as we got dropped off from a busy day in the studio. A new coordinator was hired for us today, and we were going to meet her tomorrow morning first thing.

“Lea ssi…” I whispered and stared outside my window, seeing the shape of her face in the stars. I’m hopeless. Yesterday night, I rummaged through the stock room to look and reminiscence at our old pictures, Lea and I. We were so happy, I found this one picture in a frame around Mir’s possessions, it was the three of us. A stolen shot by Mir’s sister when we were in the park, I was looking at Lea and Lea was laughing as she poked Mir’s cheek with her index finger, Mir on the other hand looked annoyed yet bliss in a mixed manner. Oh how could I have ruined something so… valuable?