First day of senior year

Archenemies

~Jisoo's POV~

 

"Where are we going next oppa?" Seokjin oppa and I were on a date and we just finished dinner.


"Well, it's 10:30 and I don't want your parents to be angry with us," He said, holding my hand.


"But I want to go out for ice cream!" I whined.


"Look, Jisoo. Wake up." He replied.


"Hm? What do you mean wake up? I already am."


"Jisoo.. Wake up.." He said again.


"I said wake the up!" His voice started to fade and a different voice came into hearing.


I started walking towards his voice when I woke up startled, Jongin staring down at me, smirking. "J-Jongin?! What the hell are you doing in here?!"

"Your umma let me in."


"Aish. This ahjumma." I mutter under my breath

.
"Hey, at least she takes care of you." He teased, while I stood up and brushed the dust off.


"Out out out!" I pushed him out the door and slammed the door on him.


"Heyy~! You can't do that to your best friend!"


"Best friend my Kim Jongin! Why don't you go Hyosung!"


I walked over to my closet and grabbed my outfit for the day. I stood by the door and when I didn't hear anything, I locked it then went into the bathroom.


----------


As I let the last curl down I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I looked at myself to see if there was anything that Jongin did. I slowly turned to examine my outfit and watched the bottom half of my hi-lo dress.


"Is it really senior year?" I asked to myself. I quickly grabbed my TOM wedges and walked down the stairs.


I said my greetings to the workers in the lobby then walked to the front desk.


"Good morning honey," My parents said at the same time.


"Why was Jongin in my room?!" I hissed.


"Your umma let him in of course," Appa said, turning around and grabbing a key, then handing to a guy to my right.


"Umma~!" I whined.


"Honey, he's your friend since kindergarten! Be nice to him." She replied.


"Best friend my ." I mumbled.


"Jisoo.." Appa warned.

"I'll be going to school now!"

----------

I walked into homeroom and scanned the room.

Oh no..

OH NO...

Half the class wasn't that bad.. There was Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Minseok, Luhan, Kyungsoo, Joonmyeon, Chen, Yixing, Bora and other students.

Then, there's the other half: Zitao, Sehun, Jongin, Jiyeon, Hyosung, Hyeri, and a new kid.. 

 

"Everyone pick up your back and stand in front of the room!" Mr.Lee yelled once she entered the room.

Everyone got up as the chairs screeched and headed towards the front of the room.

"First row, desk on the far left, Wu Yifan and Jeon Hyosung." Mr.Lee said.

After a bit later I heard my name, "And finally, Last row, desk on the far right, Park Jisoo and Kim Jongin."

No..

No..

NOOOOO!

"Really Mr.Lee?!" I snapped.

"It's only for this year. Why don't you two get along?" He finished writing on the clipboard and walked back to the desk, beginning math.

--------

After school, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Minseok, Luhan, Kyungsoo, Joonmyeon, Chen, Yixing, Bora  and I walked to Starbucks to get our daily drink then headed on over to the country club.

Once we got there everyone changed into their casual clothes and went on with their shift. Today, I was supposed to take care of the kids whose parents were out for the day.

As  I walked into the play room I came to a halt, "Sehun? Hyeri?? What are you guys doing here???"

They both looked up and smiled, "Your parents hired us the other day," Hyeri said.

"Really?"

Sehun nodded, "Yeah, we came here as soon as school was over so we wouldn't be late on the first day on the job."

"Ah.. I'll be taking care of the babies if you need me."

----------

As the rest of the day on my parents insisted that Sehun and Hyeri stay for the employee dinner. It was a blast. Sehun and Hyeri weren't so mean mean.. Actually, they weren't mean at all! It was nice seeing them together. I heard their story on how their parents want them to have an arranged marriage as soon as they graduate high school so then they can focus on the company.

After dinner we said our greetings and everyone went home. I walked into my bathroom and took a quick shower. After I was done, I sat in front of the fan and let the cool air dry my hair off.

I put my special face mask on, checked my social medias then finally fell asleep while reading Divergent.

----------

A/N: I hope it wasn't that bad...