Part 1

One Night Changed It All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

"Hurry up! We're going to be late."  I yelled to So Jin my best friend.

"I'm coming! Chill out!" She said as she walked out of her room.

"Come on.  C-Clown is waiting for us." 

"I still can't believe we won the chance to spend the day with C-Clown."  She said in a squeal.

"Me either."  I said walking out to find them parked in front of my house. "Oh my god! It's happening."

"Relax.  We don't want them to think we are crazy."

"Okay."  I said taking a deep breath before walking to their van.  The driver got out and opened the door allowing us to climb in.

"Hana Deul Seht, Uri C-Clown imnida." they all said in unison.

"Ara."  I said trying to keep my cool.

"Ju Min imnida."  I said bowing.

"So Jin imnida." She said doing the same.

"What should we do today?"  Rome asked smiling at the both of us.  "Would you like to learn our dances?"

"Yea.  We can show them where we practice when we come to California."  Maru said excited.

"But you guys don't have clothes." So Jin said looking at their clothes which were not dancing clothes.

"We always keep our clothes in the van in case we have a surprise practice."  Siwoo said.

"Ohh~" 

"So how about it?"  Rome said.

"Sure.  Sounds fun."  I said smiling then we were off to the dance studio.

When we arrived we walked in and stood there not knowing what to do.  Kang Jun told us to sit on the floor while they decided what songs to teach us.

"Aish, we can't dance in these clothes."  So Jin said looking down at her outfit.

"That's okay."  Ray said walking over and pulling us from the floor.  "I'm sure we have extra clothes.  We always do in case one of us forgets."

"Arrasso."  I said as we walked over to get clothes. 

"Here you go." T.K. said handing me a pair of sweats and a t-shirt.

"G-gomawo."  I said my heart racing at the fact my bias just gave me clothes.

"You can wear these."  Rome said handing clothes to So Jin.  Her cheeks turned a fierce red as she took them from him. 

"You can go change in there."  Ray said pointing to a room off to the side of the dance studio.

We went to change and came back as quick as possible not wanting to keep the boys waiting.  When we walked in they showed us where to stand then started showing us the moves for SOLO.  It didn't take us long for us to get the dances down.

"Wow.  You guys are good."  Siwoo said surprised.

"We like to dance."

"I can tell."  He said laughing.

"Want to try it with the music?"

"Sure."  So Jin said using her shirt to wipe the sweat from her forehead.

T.K. POV

I pressed play and SOLO began playing throughout the room.  The girls were moving in sync with us which was surprising considering they just learned the moves.  I tried focusing but I couldn't.  My attention was on her the whole time.  She moved so gracefully it was unbelievable.  I'd never met someone that danced so well outside of the idol world.

"Nice work guys."  Rome called out after the song finished.  "How about Far Away? Do you guys want to learn that one too?"

"Yea why not." Ju Min said smiling before using the shirt I gave her to wipe the sweat away then to fan herself.  She was way prettier in sweats than in the outfit she had on when we picked them up.

"Okay."  Rome said positioning everybody.  "The first part is a little hard.  First step like this then this then this then keep doing that kind of like a complicated skipping pattern."  The girls were having some trouble getting the first part down.

"Like this."  I said stepping behind Ju Min.  I put my leg against hers and made her follow the pattern my legs took. Rome did the same for So Jin.  "You think you got it down now?"

"Yea."  Ju Min said smiling.  "Thanks."

"Okay let's try it again."  Rome called causing everyone to get back into position.  The music started and they had it down pat.  Rome stopped the music and taught the rest of the dance then we did that song as well. 

"Can we do Justice too?"  So Jin asked.

"Sure."  Rome said smiling.  "Aren't you guys tired?"

"A little.  But this is really fun."

"I'm glad to hear that."  Rome said. "Let's get started."

We taught them the dances to Justice then danced it to the music.  They were flawless.  She was flawless.

Your POV

"That was great! You guys are daebak!"  Maru said wiping his face. 

"C-clean up."

"Yea don't worry."  Kangjun said.  "There's female showers on the opposite side of ours."

"Okay."  So Jin said. 

"I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter