-Final-

Complete stranger…..

He had come to the shop later than usual since the rain had delayed him. He ordered his usual choco tea and lazily walked to his usual seat to find it was taken.

Sehun's eyes widened to find the stranger sitting at the table staring at him "Take a seat." the stranger said smiling and pulling out the chair ext to him. 

Sehun shyly took the seat gripping his tea tightly. "Luhan."the stranger said taking a sip of his tea. "Mwoh?" Sehun asked surprised.

"Luhan that's my name nice to meet you." Luhan said making Sehun cutely making him blush. "Neh. Nice to meet you too." he said quietly making Luhan giggle.

"What's your name?" Luhan said setting his drink on the table. "Oh S-sehun." Sehun stuttered before taking a giant gulp of tea. "Cute." he heard Luhan mumble before saying "I'd love to get to know you better ,so let me see. I'm Luhan as you know I'm 24, single as a pringle, and like Rubix cubes."

*24? I thought he was younger than that. Single as a pringle huh? I still have a chance HAHA!* Sehun thought zoning out. "Sehun? Hey you there?" Luhan said waving his hands in front of Sehun's face.

"Oh yea sorry well I like bubble tea, my catchphrase is "YEHET OHORAT" and that's all I can think of..." Sehun said without realizing it.

Luhan smiled and continued to talk. Hours had passed by and the two found out they had alot in common. The night seemed like it would never end to Sehun this was all a dream come true. The boys then began meeting everyday, 

Before they knew it a year had passed by. About a exact year later Sehun went to the café to find Luhan missing. He was worrie since Luhan didn't tell him he was sick or anything.

He was about to sit down at their table when his phone buzzed from a text from Luhan saying "Meet me at the park around the corner from the shop. Don't worry I got your tea so hurry up :) -Luhan" Sehun quickly read it and replied "Be there in a few.." then ran out the café he was out of breath by the time he made it to the park.

He stopped to see Luhan at a bench under a huge tree sipping his tea nervously. "Luhan-hyung...." Sehun said walking to the bench breathing heavily. Luhan turned around setting down his tea and smiling,"Sehun-ah!" he said. Sehun quickly walked to the bench a little nervous.

"Take a seat heres your choco tea~" Luihan said handing the cup to the younger. "Thanks so why'd you want to meet here?" Sehun asked sitting down grabbing the tea and taking a sip. "Need some fresh air I guess..." Luhan mumbled taking a deep breath. "Ahh.." Sehun said nodding and taking another drink of his tea.

There was silence for a couple minutes the only sounds heard were the children laughing and the birds chirpping.

"Sehun actually.." Luhan hesistated to say " I need to talk to you." Sehun's heart started to race thinking he did something wrong. "Y-yes hyung?" Sehun stuttered slightly. Luhan hesistated yet again before sazying " Don't take this the wrong way,but ever since I first saw you a year ago I've liked you. No loved you I can't stop thinking about you.Your cute faces you made whenever you were upset to that weird rainbow hair your hairdresser somehow convinced you to do. I can't get you , Oh Sehun, out of my mind ." 

Sehun stared at Luhan eyes wide and shocked that nothing clearly was registering in his mind. "You know what forget it I shouldn't have said anything." Luhan said tears in his eyes.

"Aniyo don't cry and no I'm not going to forget it." Sehun said slowly understanding the whole situation. Luhan looked at him surprised before saying "Why?" "This is why.." Sehun said before pecking the tolder's lips sweetly."I like you too hyung. I've had a crush on your for awhile."

A smile grew on Luhan's face before he tightly hugged Sehun while fangirling "OH MA GAHD I'M SO HAPPY!" Sehun smiled widely and said "Me too." Once Luhan released him from the tight hug Sehun laid his head on Luhan's shoulder. He took one last sip of his tea and set it down.

That day couldn't have gotten any better.


So here it is finally done~

Anyway I hoep you liked it if you did please check out my other stories ^^

-babymelody24