Final

We believe you Kris!! I believe you

“Thanks guys!!! EXO fighting~~” Kris shouted. The rest of Exo and him exited the stage and headed off to the waiting room to remove their make up and change. Kris sighed as he looked at his phone wallpaper. There was his face and Eliana’s smiling brightly at the camera. Tao who saw this smiled at his hyung and patted his back.

“Eliana is going to be fine ge. Don’t worry so much” he gave the elder one last look and went to the stylist who was calling him. Kris just sighed deeper. It’s not Eliana he was worried about, it was s. Kris knew that s would feel disappointed if he were to quit EXO. Especially if it was a date nearer to their concert but he can’t help it.

He was tired both mentally and physically. He wanted to rest and relax. The CEO has been pushing it too far and Kris was tired of it. His health benefits were constantly ignored and he was thankful that Eliana was a psychology major because he would have gone crazy with all this training.

“Who’s that?!” Kris head jerked up to see he’s manager glaring at him. He gulped and shook his head, saying it’s no one.

“Don’t lie to me Wu Yi Fan. Is that your girlfriend? How long have you been dating?!” she shouted again. By now, everyone’s attention is on him and the manager. Kris could just deny and he kept saying that it was his family member.

“I’ll trust you this time but don’t expect me to believe it the next time. Now I want you to change that wallpaper and delete that photo. I don’t want to see any photos of any girls in your phone. Family member or not” the manager said and sauntered off.

“Hyung, is it true? Do you have a girlfriend?” Kai asked and Kris just shook his head. He saw Tao bite his lips and Sehun furrowing his eyebrows. Kris only managed to send them a weak smile and went to the toilet to cry. He wanted to call Eliana but he was sure that she was studying hard. She was a girl who takes responsibility very seriously. She wanted to make life easy for her parents.

“Ge, are you okay? Don’t cry. You know Eliana wouldn’t mind if you called her. She knows how you feel. Go on. I’ll keep cover for you” he heard Sehun’s voice. Yup, only the two maknaes and Baekhyun knew of his relationship with Eliana.

His trembling hands held onto his phone. He pressed Eliana’s number with shaky hands and puts his phone up to his ears. Within a few dials, Eliana picked up and answered him brightly.

“Hey babe, how’s the c- are you crying?!” he heard Eliana panicking in the background and chuckled. He called out to her softly and she immediately replied.

“Are you studying well? Did I disturb you?” he asked and Eliana giggled. She told him not to worry about her since she was just lying down and playing around with her phone.

“Now you tell me, why are you crying? I feel like a bad girlfriend now for not being with you” he could imagine her pouting at the other end of the line. He just chuckled and told her it was nothing for her to worry about.

“No don’t give me that crap. Tell me what happened. I’m a psychology major, don’t you dare trick me” she said while faking an angry voice and Kris laughed. Eliana smiled. Kris had complained to her a lot about his difficulties and just seeing him smile was enough for her. Not to mention his laughter that was melody to her ears. She was happy that she had made him happy.

“The manager saw your photo with me today. I had to fake it and say you were a family member. As if that didn’t hurt me enough, she asked me to delete all of my photos that contained girls. Family member or not, she doesn’t want to see any girl photos in my phone. What do I do Eliana, I didn’t mean to say that and I don’t want to delete my photos with you. They’re precious” he cried and Eliana started to tear.

“Baby, don’t cry. I’m not hurt. You have to do that to protect me so don’t worry okay? You could also go and get a new memory card and store our photos there. If you deleted them, I have a back up. Don’t cry, you make me want to cry too” she said and tried to console her crying boyfriend.

To say she wasn’t hurt was a lie. She was hurt that her boyfriend had said she was a family member but she herself didn’t want to be found out. That could kill her and her parents would also disapprove considering Kris was someone well known. They prefer her to marry someone smart and loyal lke a doctor or a psychologist like her future dream job

“We’ll see each other tomorrow right??” Kris asked while sobbing lightly and Eliana nodded as if he could see her.

“Yes, we are. Are you sure you don’t need rest. It’s a pretty long flight. You’ll get tired” she said worryingly. Kris just shook his head and answered her with a no. Eliana bit her lips. He had been complaining about his heart recently and she doesn’t want to hurt him.

“I have to go. They’re getting suspicious” Kris said once he heard Suho calling out for him. Eliana giggled and replied him with a simple ‘I love you’ and put down the phone once Kris replies.

Kris went out to see Suho entering the toilet. He had a concern look and his faced and asked why he was crying. Kris just smiled and told him that he had a talk with his mum. Being oblivious to Kris’s relationship, Suho just smiled and patted his back. They both left the toilet and headed off to the car where the other members had started pilling in.

“You guys will land in Korea tomorrow night since the CEO wants you guys get plenty of rest before resuming practice for the concert. No heading out accept to buy food or you’ll be forced to work harder. Their manager said and drove off to the direction of the hotel. Kris’s eyes widened.

He was supposed to meet Eliana tomorrow afternoon. He quickly took out his phone to text her, making sure not to be seen by Chen who is sitting beside him while talking to Lay. He quickly sent a text to Eliana telling her that he can’t make it tomorrow and was thankful that Eliana texts with a speed of light and is very understanding. He sighed at the thought of not getting to see his girl before starting intense training.

A FEW HOURS LATER

The boys reached their hotel and Kris immediately went to the toilet. He wanted to t least video call her before sleeping. At least he will get to see her. He pressed his Skype button and thankfully she was online. He called her and she answered within minutes.

“I knew you would video call me” Eliana said right when Kris saw her face. She giggled and kissed the screen making Kris’s heart flutter. He kissed his screen back and they ended up laughing. He then heard Eliana gasp and hide her phone only to be muttering curse words after and putting it back at its position before.

“Sorry, Bernice scared me. I thought Elyza was coming in” she said and giggled. Bernice,Siew ting and Ting Ting was Eliana’s bff but Elyza was just a friend she made when they found out they were sharing dorms.

“YO Kris oppa waddup?” Bernice said and smiled at the camera. Kris chuckled and said he was fine.

“How’s Baekhyun oppa? Oh and Siew ting wants to know Kai oppa’s condition too. Ting wants to know Tao’s and Sehun oppa’s” she asked and Eliana just pushed her friend’s head away.

“I want to spend time with my boyfriend now will you excuse me. Go call Baek oppa yourself” Eliana giggled and went to the room ad closed her door. Kris chuckled and smiled at his adorable girlfriend.

“I miss you oppa. I don’t want anything happening to you. I mean you’re complaining about how much your heart hurts. My heart hurts with you” she pouted and clutched her heart/chest. Kris laughed at her and sighed.

“I’m okay. But Eliana, would you be hurt if well, never mind” he decided on not telling her. Eliana frowned.

“Would I be hurt if what oppa? Is there something you don’t want to tell me? You know I can listen to your problems right?” she said and worryingly looked at her boyfriend. She wanted to comfort him but he was in China and she is in Korea.

“It’s nothing. I need to go Eli baby. My members are starting to wonder who I was talking to in the toilet” he said and put down his phone after exchanging ‘I love you’ and goodbyes.

A FEW DAYS LATER

EXO were training hard and Kris was slowly giving up he decided that it was time he make things right. The other members were just as tired as him. He went to his lawyer and filed a lawsuit towards SM. He knew Eliana and s would probably be disappointed but he couldn’t take it anymore. He decided that he needs to end this. After doing so, he booked a plane to China and left after taking his belongings.

News spread out fast and Kris’s lawsuit was all over the internet. Fans from all over the world heard of it. Some were crying while some criticized him. He didn’t care. He wanted to rest from this. He looked at twitter and Instagram to see the trends #webelieveinyoukris and #staystrongexo. At that moment, he received a phone call from Tao.

“Ge, where are you? Why did you file a lawsuit against SM?” Tao asked, his voice quivering in fear and sadness.

“Gege is sorry Tao. I just can’t help it anymore. I hope you guys do okay there. I’ll come back soon. I just need some rest” he replied and he could hear sobs coming out from the boys throat and the background.

“It was on speaker wasn’t it?” Kris asked and this time, Suho picked up the phone.

“Why now Kris? After all we’ve been through” he asked and Kris could just sigh.

“If I don’t do it now then it will take forever. Just trust me okay. We are one” he said and ended the call. His plane reached China and he went to his family’s embrace.

“Welcome back Wu Fan. Come let’s bring you home. You must be tired” his mother said and he just smiled and followed.

Meanwhile~

“ELIANA!!!!” Bernice, Ting Ting and Siew Ting went running in the hallways in search for their best friend. Eliana turned around only to be crushed by her three friends.

“YAH!!” she screamed and the girls just apologized quickly. Eliana asked why they were shouting her name so loudly and why they had tackled her down on the floor. The three girls looked at her sadly and showed her the news on twitter.

“WHAT?! This isn’t true guys. He didn’t say anything to me” Eliana argued but stopped when she remembered that Kris had tried to hint her something in their conversation a few days back when he was talking to her in the toilet on skype.

“No, oh my gosh why didn’t I realize this earlier?!” she screamed and her friends looked at her worryingly. Eliana’s legs gave out and she collapsed on the floor. Her friends crowded around her and told her to stay calm.

“He, he wanted to tell me that he wanted to file a lawsuit. That day when we were talking” she mumbled and her friends just sighed.

“Why don’t you go comfort him?” Bernice asked but Siew ting hit her arm.  

“She can’t remember. Her finals are coming and Kris is in China now” she said and Eliana cried. *Why didn’t you tell me oppa?*

Eliana’s friends could only try to console her. A few of Eliana’s friends walked pass. They only knew she was a big fan of Kris so they tried to console her as well. Eliana couldn’t get her mind straight. Why haven’t she noticed this before? She was so dense.

For the rest of the day, no one did anything right. Students were not paying attention, Exo kept making mistakes in their practice dances and teachers were constantly nagging. At the end of the day, Eliana held her phone tightly in her hands and looked at the text she was about to send to Kris.

 

To: My Shining Mr Galaxy

I will be here when you come back so return home safely okay? Don’t worry about me and get a good hearts rest. By the time we meet again, I expect you to come back being a healthy Wu Yi Fan. Take care my Mr Galaxy. I Love You~ Muack :*

From: Your shining Star

She pressed send and hoped that he would at least reply with an okay. But as minutes and hours passed, she lost hope and went to sleep with her tears all dried up.

Meanwhile~~

Kris smiled at the text his girlfriend gave him. She wasn’t angry nor hurt by his decision and he was glad. He hesitated or a few hours before picking up his courage and sending a reply.

To: My shining Star

Thank you baby girl for supporting me with all your love and care. I hope you would live a nice life and good luck for your finals. I promise I’ll come back as a healthy man so that I could protect you. If you miss me, I left a gift at the bottom of your closet. Take a look at it and remember me. I’ll come back by the time your finals results come out and we can celebrate. I LOVE YOU TOO~~ Fighting~ Muack :*

From: Your Shining Mr Galaxy

Eliana smiled when she felt her phone vibrate. She peeked to see Kris’s name there. She smiled and snuggled closer to her pillow. *I’ll wait for you oppa. Don’t worry* and with that, both of them fell asleep at the same time.


There you go guys. Recently I saw posts about Kris's health so i decided to add that in. Please sub and don't palagrize. if anyone sees the same copy please tell me. Anyways guys, continue to support EXO and most importantly our GALAXY KRIS. Stay strong Exo stans. FIGHTING~~