Final - "Will He Show Up?"

Don't Blow This Off!

*Your Pov*

  

"UGH! He's late again!" I yelled, frustrated.

 I was at my apartment, waiting for Kai to pick me up. Apparentally I've been waiting for an hour and a half now! I pouted in annoyance. He's never shows up! He better not call this date off like he did with our others! He's the one that planned this in the first place! It's my birthday to!!! UGH! KAI!!!

 "Forget it! He's late again!" I yelled.

 I went back inside my apartment and closed the door. I then called Kai. He didn't pick up. I called hime 5 more times. Still not picking up. This time I texted him.

{You}

 Oppa are you still going to pick me up? Are you caling our date off, again?

                                                         Sent at 8:37 P.M.

 

 I waited for 20 minutes. NO REPLY! 

 "FORGET IT!" I yelled and threw my phone on the couch.

 I went to my room and dressed up in my house clothes. I sighed in annoyance. I then laid on my bed to fall asleep from this annoying reality. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 "I'm late, aren't I?"

 I opened my eyes from the sudden voice. I sat up. There stood the guy I have been waiting for. He was dressed in nice, but was soaking wet from the rain. I glared at him and laid back down on my bed. I turned my body so I wouldn't face him. I then felt him shake me.

 "Ae Ri! I'm sorry for being late! Talk to me!" Kai pleaded to me.

 I ignored him. He then laid on top of me. I blushed from our closeness, but shook off my blush. I quickly stared at him with a why-the-heck-are-you-on-me face.

"YAH! GET OFF OF ME! YOU'RE GOING TO GET ME WET!" I yelled.

 I attempted to push him, but he hugged me tight. I felt his wet body drip on my dry self. I blushed more from the sudden skinship.

 "Aniyo! I'll get off when you listen to me!" he told me.

 I pouted and stared at him. He rolled to his side, while he hugged me. Our faces were only 3 inches apart. He then used one of his hands to push a strand of hair out of my face. I felt my face become red from his sudden action. He then hugged me tight again. 

 "I'm sorry for always calling our dates off! Ae Ri! Please forgive me!" he pleaded.

 He then stopped hugging me and caressed my face. 

 "I'm really sorry! I reall care for you, it's just that I'm busy with all the time with my dance group Exo! We have to many dance practices and competitions!" he pleaded again.

 He then kissed my forehead. I felt my heart race and felt butterflies on my stomach. I stared at him surprised from the kiss.

 "I love you Ae Ri! I really do!" he said with an appologetic face.

 I softly smiled at him.

 "I accept your appology, Oppa," I told him.

 He smiled and hug me tight. I hugged back, smiling. I then remembered that he was soaking wet.

 "YAH! YOU'RE WET GET OFF MY BED!" I yelled at him.

 I then attempted to push him again, but he hugged me too tight.

 "Aniyo, your bed's comfortable," he told me, as he cuddled me.

 I then pushed him off my bed. He fell first.

 "YAH! NOW STAY THERE!" I yelled at him.

 He rubbed his , as he stood up. 

 "Arrasso, but first, let me get you you're gift," he told me.

 "Fine~," I replied.

 He then took something out of his wet pocket. It was a black box! I stared at it in surprise. He the knelt on one knee and opened the box to me.

 "Ae Ri, I want to show you that I really care for you. Will you marr-" he started but I interrupted him.

 I grinned in joy and immediately jumped on him. He fell on the ground, while I laid on top of him. He stared at me with a 'what-the-heck-did-you-just-tackle-me?' face. I smiled.

 "I will marry you, Oppa!" I yelled at him.

 I then clashed my lips with his. I felt him smile through the kiss. I then released from the kiss and hugged his wet body. He then put the ring from the box on my left hand,ring finger. He kissed my cheek and hugged me tight. I looked up at him.

 "Although I hate the fact that you're wet and that you always cancel our dates, I still love you for being such a sweet boyfriend. Thank you for giving me a sweet gift!" I told him, smiling.

 He smiled back.

 "You're welcome," he told me.

 "Besides, you don't have to marry me just to prove that you really care and love me. You already came to my house soaking wet from the rain to tell me that already. That already proves that you do love and care for me," I told him.

 "Oh really!? Then give me back the ring! That thing cost 2 weeks of my hard work on dancing!" he told me.

 I put my left hand up, so he wouldn't reach the ring.

 "YAH!" I yelled at him.

 He chuckled and grinned at me.

 "I'm kidding! But it did cost 2 weeks of my hard work on dancing!" he admitted.

 I put my arm down and glared at him.

 "You better be telling the truth!" I scowled at him.

 "Of course I am! Why would I lie to my fiance?" he told me.

 I blushed from what he just called me. He grinned and gave a quick peck on my lips.

 "Saranghaeyo! I love you Ae Ri!~" he cooed.

 I grinned from his childishness.

 "I love you too!~" I told him.

 "I know you do!~" he told me, grinning.

 I then stood up.

 "I'm going to go get ready then, for our date," I said.

 I then got my clothes from my drawer and headed to the bathroom.

 "I'll accompany you!~ I'm wet anyways, afterall!~" he yelled, following after me.

 I quickly ran away to the bathroom and was about to close the door, but he caught up to me and put his foot in between to block the door.

 "Yah! You're such a byuntae!" I whinned.

 "Who said I was going to shower with you? I'm going to change in here and freshen up!" he told me.

 I immediately blushed. Oh gosh.

 "Hehe, whose the byuntae now!?~" he teased me.

 "Yah! Shut up!~" I whinned.

 We both then went into the bathroom together.

 

 

So that's the end of this one shot!~

Sorry for the crappy ending! >_<

 

 

KAI SPAM!

 

 

 

 

Bye Bye!~

- Midnight_mist12100