Dumbo Roleplay

✱ⒶⓇ — ❮ AMITY REVIEWS ∞ a rp review shop ! ❯ — reviewing roleplays based on real experience. reopened for requests + anon reviews! NEW REVIEW : STAY RP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
dumbo link / line / general / mixed reviewed by: hun First Impression

first impressions The overall process of applying and being accepted was quite speedy. The rules and guidelines get straight to the point and don't contain any confusing details. With that said, I didn't go in the roleplay with high expectations as it seemed to be your typical line roleplay. I was fairly surprised that one admin in particular had seemed to gone out of their way to make me feel at home, asking and assuring me of games and mini-events as well as another admin that personally welcomed my inbox rather than simply leaving a 'welcome! + sticker emote' in the roleplay's main chat.

Community When it came to the other members, it's kind of your typical 'hi & bye' situation. Don't get me wrong, though. There are a handful of members, incuding the admins who would be more than welcome to talk to you, it's just a matter of putting yourself out there. Aside from the seemingly selective replies, there was a bit of an issue with talking out-of-character inside main in-charater groups. Absolutely nothing drama related, but a few problematic/triggering conversations arose that should have been left unsaid.
  Organization The roleplay is generally well put together. The group files are placed in their designated space and it seemed that the members understood their grounds when it came to events and activities. 
  Admins At some point in the roleplay, I had to admit that
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter