A Lovely Date

A Lovely Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vibrating of a phone had stolen your attention before a reasonable reaction. After a seemingly prolonged relaxation sequence, a text surely invoked gust of anxiety within you. Because you were still in a bathrobe, your reflexes instinctively tightened it against your waist.

From Byungie prince, it said. Your heart immediately sunk, body was electrified due to simple fact he texted. A moment of hyperventilation passed by; not as severe but actually mild. However, you completely ignored to read the message.

“I miss you, baby. Let’s meet... soon!”, you finally revealed its content.

It always felt special when his figure appeared in front of you, unbelievable. Maybe it sounds worrisome because of his appearance. Not that he’s vulnerable but too attractive for other girls. Yes, you felt jealous. But! For good reasons. Good thing his back was you, that way you could get advantage of catching him unprepared.

“Hey there, you look lonely”, you chuckled on his ear while linked your arms around his neck. His tiny shoulders weren’t much of a support but you already found a way to cope with that. Just a miner flaw, since there’s no reason for you to look at his shoulders when his face itself takes your attention away.

“Of course I’m lonely! How dare you be so late??”, his tone revealed a little bit of annoyance which made you embarrassed but you still managed to keep a straight grin in front of his face. Literally, because your faces were but inches apart. Anyway, how could you keep a grim or serious expression when his presence makes you feel whole, the other part of your soul healed. The second we part, it’s like someone brutally tore him off you. That’s like you’re unprotected, without his protectiveness. No one could stand against him, his gentleness. Your prince, born to get the best out of you. He acts as if it’s his task.

“What are you talking about? I’m not late”, you went denial. His grip loosened, so you pouted and grabbed his uncomfortable sweaty hand, nevertheless suiting yours at a corresponding manner. His dark coal eyes scrutinized you what seemed seductive to you, proceeding with a squint and you sighed at side with expectance. Reluctance reflected in his eyes as he reached for your cheek to cup it, later on taking a lock of your hair within his glacial slender fingers.

“I wanna go see a move, care to join?”, L.Joe’s voice - honey smooth, didn’t even need to bother trying. You’re solely his, as long as we love one another.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter