Sunshine

Untitled

I look at hyung carefully... I love seeing his peaceful face. He grinned widely as he got his fourth fish for today.

“The fourth! Hihihihi...” he was beaming himself and showing of the big fish he caught.

“Yeahhhh...super!” I clapped my hands.

“You...loser...” he mocked me, but I just laughed at him.

We went fishing together since early morning. The weather is relly fresh here.

Last night, he just calmly asked me joining dinner and I got annoyed face from Sora as if I have disturbed their time. I thought It should be me who get annoyed, since they’re in relationship. They even lived together in the holiday!

It was changed... I understood in a moment after Sora called him...appa.

I was so stunned looking at the bookshelf on the corner of the left side of the livingroom. There was a frame with some pictures. Hyung’s with a baby girl, which I believe it’s Sora. Hyung with little Sora who had just finished eating chocolate, her lips and hand showed it. She smiled it widely. Really cute...So cute... The next picture was clearly recognizable Sora with him after fishing, showing a big fish they just caught. They smiled widely.  The other one was her picture doing archery, and the last one, she’s standing receiving gold medals for archery.

We talked casually during dinner time, and it was the very first time I saw their casual interaction, Sora, hyung, and noona. I didn’t see hyung’s sharp eyes looking at Sora as usual I see when Sora doesn’t perform her best in our training time. It was loving eyes of a father. And Sora...she kept smiling happily. Hyo Jin noona as well...

By the time noona  said goodbye, she asked me to follow her.. I did as she asked. I followed her at the back of the house. The scary thing is, she pull out her gun and lead it on my temple.

“Wowwww!!!!! Waitt!!! Mwoyaaaa???” I got sho shocked. As I was about to turn, there was another gun...Ji Sub hyung’s gun behind me...

I got shocked and froze in strange chill I didn’t understand.

“Hyung! What is thissss???” I tried to calmed down.

“You should shut your mouth and make an oath, trade it with your live if you even once...said that she is my daughter before she can prove herself...I promise...you won’t breath at the next minute I acknowledge that...” hyung’s hissed.

I got a little shiver with his words, but I tried to keep myself calm. I understand their intention. I shrugged his gun, but he stood still “ You don’t have to ask me, hyung. I will... I know... I promise...” I smiled.

Silence...

He looked at me in the eyes, and I looked at him back trying to assure him that I am not a cheap mouthed man.

A minute later, they put down their gun and smiled at me and turned his back. “Let’s have coffee...” he said warmly.

I felt so relieved that I caressed my chest, I’m afraid my heart is going to jumped from it’s place.

Hyo Jin noona caressed my head. “Take care of my Sora...” she smiled.

“You don’t have to ask me to, I do...” I smiled at her and I bowed.

 “As you know she’s my daughter...even I can’t say she’s mine, to prove that she can stand on her own feet proudly without the shadow of my name... She’s my only one...my precious one..” he stopped and poured soju in my glass “Please help me to take care of her...” Ji Sub hyung smiled at me

“Sure, hyung...I’ll be a good husband for her...” I replied. “Awhhhhhh!!!” I screamed as he pat my head hard.

“Sora’s husband your !” he cursed...

“Mianhae hyung...” I stood up and bowed.

But then he laughed at me.... we both laughed.

“ Appa I need to go to the market buying some fruit!” Sora shouted.

“Okayyyy!! “ hyung  shouted. He then pat my head “Go there, take the bike and take her!” he commanded. “Me??? Oh sure, off course me...” I grinned happily and run taking the bike.

“You will take me, hyung?” her eyes widened in surprise.

“Yeap. Father...” I shook my head “I mean...hyung asked me too...” I blushed  and she blushed too hearing I missed calling hyung with ‘father’.

“I see...” she smiled and how I love it... again... butterflies on my stomach..

I enjoy riding with her and have a chat. I love knowing she talked a lot to me about that place here.

“Oppa turned to the left. That’s the market!” she pointed at one direction.  I pressed the brake In a sudden and we stopped.

“Wae stop, oppa?” she asked.

I just turned to her and beaming with my cheeks ascended to heaven. Realizing why I stopped in a sudden, she blushed in red too.

Awwwwwwwwwwhhhhh!!! I want Kang Soraaaa!!!! Hihihihihi...can I say that outloud? Kekekekeke...

Well.. I spent three days with them. Fishing,doing archery, cycling, baking cakes...making furniture like chair and table. And I love those activities... I feel like I am the part of the family.

The most heart capturing moment was when she told me...openly about her history...her mom...dad...family...and the way she left everything, just to get closer to hyung...

I think I was trapped. And I fell for her more.

***

It was late at night in a big living room. I saw Sora sitting down with three guests. A girl wich holding Sora’s hand and sometimes leaned on her shoulder. And a boy who looked similar with Sora, holding another hand of her. A tall and handsome gentleman with his warm smile and his loving eyes. Why is he so handsome and looking at her like that??

“It’s Siwon. Her ex fiance...Sora broke their engagement to find Ji Sub here...” a voice distract my attention.

“Noona?”

Hyo Jin noona was behind me. “She wasn’t happy at that family, that’s why she throw her family away and met Ji Sub...” I listened to her carefully. “That girl in Shin Ye, her best friend, and that boy..Is Tae Joon, her brother. Tae Joon was a good boy, just like his father. Thank God, he doesn’t have agony like his mother...”

I smiled listening to her. “She told me about that too... that’s why I....” I stopped.

Hyo Jin noona smiled “You fall for her deeper?” she teased me.

“Mwooooo???” I got surprised and blushed badly.

“Yeahhhhh...just fall for her...that’s why you can just win it over Ji Sub’s dead body...”

“That’s really hard....” I pretended to get shocked and sad. “That’s why noona, you should marry hyung quickly so you can persuade him to accept me, okay?”

Hyo Jin noona burst in laughter hearing my request. “Ahhhhh....this boy....” she ruffled my hair and left with her meaningful smile.

 ***