HEAVEN 1

Heaven

No one POV

Krystal running in the rain, she is soaking with the tears and rain. She cant breath properly, she is cursing under her breath. She is regret being a keeping heart. She run until her body give up and everything is black.

 She open her eyes, she just seeing everything is white, am i in heaven now”she tought . but someone held her hand, she look her left and seeing a lady smile to her, telling she is in the hospital now and give a diary to her than go out from the room. Seeing the diary bring her tears flowing again. She just hug the diary, she really feel tired then she sleep with the tears stain.

Krystal POV

Now im sitting in a hospital bench. I close my eyes and breath in. ‘How could this happen to you. To me. To us. You said you always be my side am,now why you go when i just open my heart, when i need you most. You are so strong yet so weak. I really miss you now am’

I open her diary, since i have this i never read it, im afraid knowing how i hurt her heart so bad, im afraid knowing how she is proving her love to me everyday, im afraid knowing how she is struggling always by my side when she is struggling too with her self. Im too coward.

 


 

Page 1

Wohooooo !! its new year.. i celebrating with my friends in the cafe. I really enjoy it, really. Jjong and key karaoke singing many song, luna and vic is just giving her concent to the food. Then there is ailee, yuri, taeyeon, and her girlfriend tiffany . Yeah so much fun here.

Sometimes i wish i have a girlfriend, sharing my happiness like this. Make me jealous over that taeny couple, then they just stuck their tounge to me. Pfftt someday i will have my angel too. Soon...come come come to me my angel hahaha

Oh wait, you must know something when we go to the rooftop cafe we start with fireworks. Then i sit in the edge rooftop and looking at sky, some dust fly to my eyes, i busy rubbed my eyes then you know what, im looking to other rooftop and seeing an angel. Waw its real! I see an angel there.

I busy looking at her, maybe she aware someone seeing her then she raise her face to me, oh my god... this is the first time i feel thousand butterflys and fireworks in my tummy.but wait, I see so much pain,sadness, and lonely in her eyes, i wonder who she is. She is up and go to the door then gone.

 i cant take my eyes to that place until key pulling me to downstair. Umm for you angel, someday we will meet again. I hope soon.


 

Breath in breath out. “i remember  that time,a stranger with cheerful eyes.I hope i smile to you that time befriend with you, and fallin in love with you too but im too coward to open my heart” im looking at the sky i wonder where you are now amber, are you thinking of me now, i love you too am. I really meant it.