Epilouge

DRAGON WARRIOR RETURNS: Galaxy Style

TWO YEARS LATER


 

They have been visiting Jackie's grave ever seen he died. 


 

"Daddy. Daddy." two kids of 2 years old each came running towards them. Fan held one of them in his arms while Tao held the other.


 

The twins were named Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They were the most adorable things in the world.


 

And there is one more surprising thing, they had one more baby. Oh well, they decided to name him, Suho.


 

And guess what? Fan was pregnant again! Yes and it's twins this time again.


 

INTERVIEW


 

Q: This is Arirang News. Here we are with the perfect couple who are envied by everyone and wants to be like them. Let's go meet them. Hello, Fan and Tao. You guys are the perfect couple and already have three kids and are having another twins! What are you feeling now?


 

ZT: We are very happy to have babies running around the house , spreading laughters and happiness.


 

Q: How many kids are you planning to have?


 

WYF: As much as we want. Ah~ My stomach is in pain someone call the doctor, I think my water just broke.


 

911 came. Fan gave birth to two beautiful kids named Kai and Kyungsoo. And now the family is complete.


 

Calm your , bishes. There is more to come as they promised each other to have ten kids now they had seven kids, only three left. Yehet!


 

As Fan says, "LEVEL UP!(on kids)"


 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


 

A/N: Hey guys. As you know, this the FINAL CHAPTER! Yayy this fic is now completed. I'm sure you laugh your asses out at this awesome story of mine /bricked.


 

Now I will make you cry. (i'm evil like that XD)


 

Q: Tao, who is your closest member in Exo?


 

Tao: He is not here....


 

Bye guys.