Goodbye my love, I will love you forever

사랑해 I Love You (one-shot)

JiEun POV

 

The wind was blowing my white simple dress. I wear a flat white shoes and a little hat. I was holding my hat so it won't fly away cause of the wind.

I step out from the boat that take me to this place, Jeju island. I am the one who accept to be here. I am the one who choose to be in this place even tough i don't know what i will feel.

The island was crowded now because of his wedding. yes, his wedding. I entered the hall and it was crowded enough but i know the party hasn't started yet. It'a about 40 minutes from now. So, i decided to take fresh air as i walked around the island.

I walk to a deserted place where there is no one. Just breeze calming me down. The last time i went here is with Sungmin oppa, Donghae oppa, and Ryeowook oppa who bring me here for my birthday. I touch the necklace that Donghae oppa gave me and i also touch the hair clip that Sungmin oppa bought me.

Without knowing, my tears fall. I don't know why. I sat in a rock trying to throw out my emotion now than later. I close my eyes and slowly took away the necklace from my neck. 'I have to throw it away, or i will never can forget him' i said inside my heart and ready to throw it away. Tears falling more and more. 'I'm sorry' just as i want to throw it, someone got my hand.

I turned around to see Donghae oppa there. Stood perfectly with his tuxedo. But i could feel something weird. He is not smiling as usual, his eyes looks like after he was crying the whole night. but why? He should be happy to marry her dream girl.

He finally put down my hand. I couldn't say anything. "I want to talk to you." he finally speak. I am looking at him but i don't know what to answer. He sat beside me. "I miss you." He finally said. I was clueless. I look up at him to see him staring at me.   I look at him with narrowed  

Should i say i miss him too? should i say i miss him like, CRAZY? should i say how depressed i was? No. I think i shouldn't. I look into his teary eyes. Why is he crying.

"I..I miss you too." i don't know why but those words seems to be just spitted out from my mouth. But i do, i really do. He suddenly hug me. I could feel his relax breath under my neck. "JiEun..." He whisper. that whisper run an electricity towards my body and somehow i felt safe.

"N-ne?" i answered. He pulled me away and grab my shoulder, "You look so pretty..." he said. my heart was beating 3 times faster like a grandmother who run a marathon for 500 meters.

I cannot say anything but my eyes started to fill with water. "Why-why do you cry? did i do something to you?" he said in a worried axpression. I just kept frozen. "Tell me, JiEun." he said. I suddenly hug him "I miss you oppa." i said and he didn't say anything. He just hug me back.

Somehow, i felt safe, i felt so secure, i felt like i know that everything was going to be fine. Without i knowing, i fall asleep on his embrace, on his chest.

 

DongHae's POV

Honestly, why is she so pretty now? 6 years ago, she wasn't as shining like this. When i hug her why my heart is beating so fast? No, no, Donghae, it can't be.

But, i could feel this girl heavier. Is she sleeping? I look at her face to check and wave my hand in front of her. Ah she's sleeping. I stare at her face, her angelic face. I put her head into my thigh and let her sleep. I remove her bangs from her soft and white face.

I trace her face from eyes, to nose, until her lips. It was so soft. No no, Donghae, don't be un-minded now. Stop yourself for doing erted things.

"Hae-ah." someone call me and i turned back. Sungmin hyung was standing there, with his gray tuxedo. "Ah, hyung, wae?" I asked him. "Who is that?" he walked closer until his eyes get wider. "Is that, Jieun?" he whispered. I nodded. "She's sleeping." I said.

"Hae-ah, you should be in the hall now. your wedding is starting in 20 minutes! everyone is looking for you." Sungmin hyung said and i just sighed. "I couldn't let her wake up." I said and touch her cheeks with my palm.

Sungmin hyung sat beside me, "Hae, you have feelings for her?" he said heavily. "Wh-what?!" I said in shocked. "It's okay if you didn't want to tell me, but i deffinetely know by your act." He said.

I keep quiet, i'm not sure yet. Still i love YooMi, but is this true? Ah i'm confused. "I just want to say to you, .." Sungmin hyung paused. "Get away from her." He said. "Wae-waeyo?" I asked. "I think i love her." He said in a heavy breath. At that time, my heart paused. I don't know why. It's so hard to even breath.

"h-hyung? you're serious?" i asked and he nodded. "If you don't mind, gave her to me. You have YooMi after all" He said looking at the sky. I looked at JiEun's face once again. "Nae hyung, i'll leave." I said to him and stand up slowly so she won't get hurt.

Sungmin hyung take her head and put her on his thigh. I took a deep breath and started to walk away.

It hurts. It hurts, a lot. Does this mean i actually loves you? Tears started to fall. I wipe it away and keep walking. I should not....

 

SungMin's POV

I was staring at her face when she suddenly speak something. "oppa.." she said. "N-nae?" i answered. "Donghae oppa.." She said and i keep in silence. "Donghae oppa.." she said again and tears started to fall from her closed eyes. She can even cry when she's sleeping? Awesome!

But it hurts a lot hearing her calling Donghae's name. She suddenly wake up and sit. "Donghae oppa," she turns back and shocked to see me, i guess.

"Sungmin oppa, where is Donghae oppa?" she asked me. "he.. he already got back." i said. She looked at her watch and started running. "Where you want to go?" i shouted. "To see his wedding of course." she said. She denny that she was hurt, a lot. I could see her teary eyes. I know her feeling for Donghae haven't finished yet.

We arrived 5 mintues late. Donghae was waiting for Yoomi on the aisle until Yoomi arrived at his place. i look into Donghae's eyes who was teary. He show a little and fake smile. Of course i know, I was with him for more than 10 years now.

 

"You may now kiss the bride."

 

Donghae's POV

I started looking for JiEun and there she is. I finally spotted her standing beside Sungmin hyung. She realize i look at her and give me a little smile. A fake smile. She is crying, i can see it.

So was me. I was teary. I didn't know what the pastor is saying, i just kept staring at her, i just say "Yes" all the time.

"You may now kiss the bride." the pastor said and i looked at him. What? Oh, since when? Huh?? i was confused.

I started to lean in. I took a glance at JiEun and close my eyes and give YooMi a quick kiss. Everyone give us an applause. Again i look at JiEun's place who is now missing. Sungmin hyung just standing there frozen. I'm sorry JiEun, but i just realize, that, I Love You.

Tears started to roll down my cheek as i cut the cake and everyone was cheering but i don't care. I was staring at nothing. The memories with her flew back to my mind and made me cry.

It was finally the time for who was come to shake hands with us. I just gave them a little smile but still my mind was on JiEun. I used my left hand to feel the keypad of my phone in my pocket and texted something.

Sorry, JiEun...

 

JiEun's POV

As Donghae kiss YooMi unnie, i couldn't help it but to ran away from the hall. I ran as fast and as far as i could and i finally stop because my leg was as tired as.. i don't know.

I fall on my knees crying on the grass. "JiEun." someone call me. I don't look at the person but i know it was a girl. I look up and wipe my tears to see, InYoung unnie, Leeteuk oppa's sister looking at me.

She bent down beside me and caress my hair. "You still have feelings for him?" she asked. "I don't know." I said still crying. "You have.. You won't be this hurt if you don't." she said and i keep crying.

My phone vibrate and i know a message is comming. Maybe it's Sungmin oppa who is worried with me. I should tell him that i am with InYoung unnie. I took out my phone and wipe my tears.

No it was not from Sungmin, it was from Donghae.

I opened it just to find a simple and short word.

'Saranghae'

I bit my lips and tears started to fall down again.  And my phone vibrate again, another message from him.

'I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just realize that i still have that feeling for you.'

I stared at it and began to cry harder. InYoung unnie trying to calm me down. I felt somehow sorry for her for trying hard to stop me.

She comforted me and i finally walked back just to know that it was ended. My eyes were swallowed. Everyone was cheering when Donghae and Yoomi went out to take the plane back to Seoul.

He finally found my eyes and i know he was trying really hard not to cry. He stared at me as he walked away but he suddenly stop. He ran through the people and approach me. He hug me for a long time and i could see everyone was staring.

I was in a shock. Why he do this? My hair started to feel wet and cold. I know he was crying. He motion down slowly his mouth near my ear. "Saranghae" he said. After that he broke up the hug and walked to the plane leaving everyone staring like 'What?!'

 

Seoul, South Korea, 2020. (4 years later)

"Miss JiEun, we have the newest appointment at Nami island for the ChungSangWok company for the next programme, do you acccept?"

"Yes. When?"

"next friday morning."

"Ok, thank you Suji."

"Yes miss."

 

I sighed and close my eyes. How tired.

I decided to take a walk. I change from my work uniform into a long jeans and red-squared shirt and tie my hair up. Feeling back to my university year. Ok, i was still 21 to be exact but i finished my university 1 and a half year ago.

I bring my bag, not the 'auntie' bag like louis vuiton or Gucci, but just a black kippling, sling bag. I work on my father company now as a manager. What a tired job.

 

After eating i sat on the garden to see kids happily playing. Suddenly a little girl approach me, "Excuse me unnie, can i ask you something?" the little cute and pretty girl ask. "Sure." i smiled. "Is this you?"

 

Donghae's POV

"Appa! Appa!" JiHae shouted while running towards me. "nae jihae?" i said and stop writing. "Can i know who is this pretty girl in the photo?" she asked and pointed out a photo.

That is.. That is.. Wait! that is JiEun! "How can you find this photo?" I asked. "I was playing on the library when i see this falling out from a book." Jihae said with a cute voice as usual. I took it and stared at the photo.

Ah JiEun, it's been 4 years since i last met you. Are you with Sungmin hyung now? Or are you with Someone else? Or are you still single and on university? I really miss her. I miss her so much.

I sighed "She is Jieun. Choi Ji Eun, waeyo?" I asked JiHae. "is she your girlfriend?" she asked. I chooked. "What?! No. She is just my.. my.." I don't know what to say. What am i for her? friend? Enemy? or..?

"Your what appa?" "She is just my friend, now go ne? you can continue your play." "Appa, can i keep that photo, please?" she said with a puppy eyes. I sighed. "Why you want it?" "Appa and JiEun unnie looks so cute together. And she is just so pretty!" she said.

I stopped and finally nodded. "Yey! Kamasahamnida appa!" she jumped and kiss me and walked away leaving me alone in the room.

Ah, Jieun, where re you know? How are you?

Still remember the last word i told you? Saranghae...

 

JiEun's POV

What? How can this girl have this photo? Isn't it Donghae oppa and me? She reminds me of Donghae. "Yes, that's me. How can you get this photo?" i asked her.

"Yey! I finally found you JiEun unnie!" she jumped around. how can she know my name. "Where do you get that from? and how do you know my name?" i asked once again. "I get this from Appa's library. I know your name from appa!" she said. "Appa?" I asked in confusion. "Nae!" she nodded. "Donghae appa." she continued.

donghae.. Donghae oppa.. How are you now? Do you still remember me? Do you still remember the last word you tell me? Saranghae...

"Unnie, i'm JiHae, Lee JiHae." the little girl said waking me up from my daydream. "Oh nice to meet you Jihae." I smiled. Wait, JiHae??

 

Flashback

"When i have a kid later when i'm married, i want her name to be JiHae!"

"Waeyo?"

"cause it hae from me and Ji from you!"

"Whoa? why should it be me? Why not your future wife oppa?"

"Cause you are the best person! I love you Dongsaeng!"

 

-Flashback ends-

 

i sighed. "Unnie, can you take me home?" she said with a pleading eyes. "Waeyo? your appa didn't take you?" I asked her. "Nae, my parents are busy today." she pouted. "Okay, but i don't know where." i said. "You can follow me!" She said happily and started to walk.

 

So, this is his house. Such a big and beautiful house. "Unnie, you're not coming inside?" she asked me. "Ah, no just right here. It's not polite to go inside someone's house when i didn't know you." I said with a simple smile. She pinch my cheeks. huh?

"Keke, unnie is so cute. No! you know me already! you know appa also! Come in." she drag me in. As i stepped in, i frozen. This is similiar to his house in Mokpo, but look nicer and tidier and bigger. Wait..

 

Flashback

"Oppa.."

"Hm?"

"What you want you house to be like?"

"Me? I want it to be the same as my house in Mokpo, so i can always remember my parents."

"Well, your house in Mokpo? i never see it."

"You want to see? Let's go there tomorrow! I'm free!"

"What?"

 

-Flashback End-

 

Without i knowing, JiHae rans to a room and come out dragging someone. D-donghae? he didn't recognize me, he was looking down.

"Yah, JiEun waeyo?" "Why you drag appa? Appa is working." He said and looked forward, sharp at ME!

 

Donghae's POV

"Appa!"

"Ah JiHae! you're back! So how's school?"

"Great! Appa, can you follow me outside?"

"Huh? what for?"

"Follow me! I have a surprise for you."

"Mwo? What surprise?"

She drag me outside and i keep looking down at her.

"JiHae, why you drag appa outside? appa is busy you know.." i said and look up to see.. To see.. What?! JIEUN?!

 

"A-annyeong haseo." she bowed and keeps looking down. "JiEun imnida." she said.

I kept silent. Choi Ji Eun... that's you. you haven't change. You're still as pretty as the last time i met you.

"Ji-Jieun?" I asked. She look up slowly and nodded. "Nice to meet you again oppa.." she said.

 

1 weeks later...

"JiHae, let's take a shower!" I said.

"Um, unnie, i don't want." she pouted.

"Unnie will make a delicious food as yesterday. And unnie will buy you cheesecake! How's that?" I asked her with a bright smile.

"Jinjja? Whoa! ne i want! Palli unnie! I want to take a shower." she jump around and i giggle.

 

After taking a shower, i buy her cheesecake and made her lunch.

"Unnie, this is delicious! Why don't you open a restaurant unnie?"

"Restaurant? Haha, it's not easy." I said.

 

"You want to wash the dishes?" I asked her. She nodded. "It was fun!" she shout happily! I juts smiled and began to wash the dishes with her.

We work and dancing and singing, it doesn't made me bored at all.

Until it was time for her to do her homework.

 

"Unnie, how's this?"

"It's easy. you must count the star and minus it with the square." I said.

She nodded and keep doing it.

"Yey! you done all well!" I said and cheer for her.

"Jinjja? unnie! I want more! Can you teach em the university lesson?" She asked.

"Mwo?!"

 

Donghae's POV

I heard a voice from the kitchen. I slowly walk down to found JiEun and JiHae washing dishes? Wow, JiHae wash the dishes? Happily? since when?

 

"Unnie! I want more! Studying is fun with u!" i heard someone shout.

I looke from the open door a little bit.

JiEun, you are such a good kind of mother. I don't know but i still going to love you, Forever, Saranghae.

 

Flashback

"Sungmin oppa! Catch this!" JiEun throw a volleyball at Sungmin. Than Sungmin gave it to Ryeowook and Ryeowook kick it to Donghae.

Donghae give it to JiEun and, "Aw!" jiEun scream.

The ball hit her nose. "Aw! " she keeps screaming.

her nose was red like a rose. Donghae cannot stop laughing.

"Oppa, this is not funny. This is what you plan for my birthday?" JiEun asked him.

"Haha! No! Common! I'll treeat you ice cream and cotton candy!"