One

The Baby Sister

Once upon a time- Ah screw that. Hello, my name is Kim Daehee. I live with my two brothers, Taehyung and Baekhyun. Our parents work overseas so they rarely got home. If you think that’s lonely, then you’re quite wrong. Most of the time, Baekhyun oppa’s friends or should I say our childhood friends really loves to crash at our place. It’s definitely not gonna be peaceful or quiet.

“Yah,Baekhyun oppa!” Daehee shouted. “What?” he replied “Can you at least wash your own clothes? They are definitely not gonna clean themselves you know” she rolled her eyes.

 

“Daehee-ya~ can you please wash my dirty clothes today? I’ll treat you-“

 

“NO WAY!” she shouted again “Why are you guys shouting? It’s still 6 in the morning.” Taehyung emerges from his room. “Oh nothing, it’s just Daehee and her laziness” Baekhyun shrugged “Hey! I am not as lazy as you” Daehee said.

The doorbell rang and Daehee walked to the door and opened it. “DAEHEEEE!” loud and different voices were calling her name. Daehee looked at them with an annoyed expression. “Can’t you guys get any louder? Just- come in.” She let the boys in to her house.

“Oppa! The boys are here!” Daehee told here brothers. “Coming- oof” then she heard something hard hit the floor and she found her brother’s kissing the floor. “Taetae oppa, what are you doing?” she said. “I was coming down the stairs and tripped on something?” he said while standing up and rubbed his “That hurts” he said while rubbing his .

“Of course dear brother”

“Hey Daehee, can I have some of your drink?” Sehun shouted from the kitchen “Yeah sure, Sehun. But don’t drink them all!” Daehee replied. “Where’s Baekhyun anyway?” Chanyeol asked.

“He’s upstairs,oppa.”

Then Baekhyun went down the stairs and said “You guys done?” “Yes!” we all chorused. “Then LET’S GO!” We all walked to school. Hey the school is quite near so why not?

“Yah! Don’t leave me behind!” somebody said while slinging an arm across my shoulder. “Good morning to you too Ms. Taemi.” Jongin said while chuckling. Taemi laughs.

“Good morning too,Jongin-ah”

“Hey,Taemi. Why does only Jongin who gets greeted?” Sehun frowns.

“Yeah,why did you only greet Jongin only?” Chanyeol said.

“U-uh t-that’s because-“

“Now now,poor Taemi is being investigated right after she arrives. Have some mercy for the girl.” Kyungsoo voiced out his thoughts.

“Ne,Kyung umma-” “YAH!” Kyungsoo chased the two boys all the way to the school. The rest of us followed them while laughing.

 

So yeah,that’s how my first day of school started. Weird right? Catch up to you later. Adios~

 


Notes:

So how's the first chapter? Is it boring? I know it's short and I'm sorry it took a long time to make this. I keep forgeting what I'm supposed to write and stuff (excuses, lol). Anyways,don't forget to comment and subscribe. I need to improve lol. then see ya later guys