Chapter 8

It Will Always Be You

“So Taemin, you got it all planned out?” Jongin asked his bestfriend.

“All set. Arrgghh, I’m so nervous. What if she doesn’t feel the same way? What if she rejected me? What if she already likes someone else?”  Taemin replied nervously while pacing back and forth.

“Yah, calm down.  She will accept you.” Minho said while laughing at his nervous friend.

“Arraso” Taemin said and took a deep breath. He is planning to finally confess his feelings towards Naeun. He thought that he will never be in love again because of what has happen in the past but she changed him. He had never seen a girl as pretty as her. As feminine as her. He admitted to himself that he fell in love with her the second his eyes saw her. He smiled everytime he thinks about her.

“I’m proud of you Taemin. After what has happened in the past, I thought that you will never be the same again” Jongin told him and took a sit.

“Hey, don’t mention that. It’s all in the past now. I just need to focus on the future, and that is with Naeun.” He replied.

 

FLASHBACK

3 years ago

Taemin was happily walking inside the campus, holding roses and a box of chocolates. Today is their 2nd  month of being together.  While walking, he can hear some girls talking and some screaming.

“Oppa, is that for me?”

“Aww, oppa you’re so sweet. She is so lucky”

“Break up with her and be with me.”

He just ignored them and continued walking; pretending like he didn’t heard it. Well, ever since he stepped on this campus, girls are throwing themselves at him. His friends joked that he is an idol and he is followed everywhere by his fangirls. He doesn’t care about them because he already has someone, “his one and only fangirl” he always told his friends.

Min Sekyung. The girl he fell in love with. When news broke out that he already has a girlfriend, his so called fangirls started pestering him and some went over the line and confronted Sekyung which made him angry and almost went berserk but she stopped him saying that they are not worth their time and just ignore them.

He is looking for her then he found her talking to her friends. He was about to go to her to greet and give her his gifts when he stopped on his tracks when he heard what they are talking about.

“So you’re saying that you don’t have feeling for him?” Her friend told her

“Yeah.”  Sekyung replied.

“You just used him. But why? You know that there are so many girls that want to be in your place right now.”

“I know but I have no choice. I’m desperately trying to get this guy’s attention but he won’t notice me. Then I heard that Taemin likes me so I pretended to like him back.”

“So the guy will finally notice you when he knows that you are with the campus idol Lee Taemin?”

“Yes. And the plan worked but now the problem is how I get to break up with him”

“You do know the you just broke a guy’s heart? Not just a guy but he is Lee Taemin.”

Sekyung didn’t reply and just looked down. Just when she is about to look up, he saw Taemin there. He is frozen at his spot.

“T-Taemin, I…I”

“No need to explain. I heard all of it.” He said then tears started to run down his eyes.

“Why Sekyung? Why? I love you but you did this to me. What did I do to deserve this?!! You do realize that you just used me and the worst part is that you didn’t love me back even if you’re saying to me that you love me too. It hurts so much. ”

She didn’t replied and just cried. She knew she messed up real bad. She just used him for her own personal gain. To be honest, Taemin has been a good boyfriend to him. If only she really had feelings for him, but she didn’t.

“Taemin, I’m so sorry” She said and walked to him.

“Don’t come near me. I despise you. I hope you’re happy with what you just did to me.” He said and walked away hearing her sobbing.

Why is she even crying? Like she even cares. She must be so happy now that she got what she wanted

Taemin angrily threw the roses and chocolates in the trash can and walked to their dorm. He is not in the mood to attend classes.

He arrived at their dorm and went straight to the kitchen to grab some bottles of beers then proceeded to lock himself at his room. He drank himself while crying. He grabbed all the things related to her; pictures, couple shirts, card everything that reminded her of him and threw it all.

After that he said to himself that all girls shouldn’t be trusted and he will never ever fall in love again.

 

End of Flashback

 

“Today we will do our plan. No backing out Myungsoo. I already told Hyeri that you like her” Minah said

“I will not back out but I’m nervous about this.” He replied while playing with his fingers. He knows that this is a little harsh but he really likes Hyeri so he agreed to do this.

“Good. Don’t let go of your phone okay? “She winked at him and walked away.

Finally, today is the day that Lee Taemin will be mine. So sorry Miss whatever your name is but you don’t mess with Bang MInah. What’s mine is mine

___

 

“I finished the report already. How about you?” Naeun said to Hayoung while walking to their lockers.

“Not yet but I almost done.” Her friend replied

“Finish it already. It’s due on Thursday” She replied while opening her locker. Just then a note fell when she opened it. Naeun picked it up and read it.

 

Meet me at the rooftop today after class. Don’t forget to bring your beautiful smile <3

 

“What’s that?” Hayoung asked but Naeun didn’t replied. She was smiling and reread it a few times. She could only think of one person who will do this.

“Here” She gave the note to her friend

“Kyaahhhh. Omo, I think I know who this put this in your locker. You think he’s gonna confess?”

“I don’t know. I’m so nervous.” She put her hand on her chest which is beating so fast

Is he really going to confess? If so, I’ll be happy to accept it.

“Let’s just wait and see. Let’s go, we’re gonna be late.” Naeun said and went to their class.

Just then Taemin also received a note on his locker.

 

Meet me at the rooftop today after class. Don’t forget to bring that chocolate brown eyes that makes my heart melt everytime <3

 

“Is this really Naeun? Who knew she could be so cheesy?” He said to himself and put the note on his wallet.

Maybe this will be also a good time to confess. I will make Naeun my girlfriend before the day ends.

 

___

 

Naeun is at the rooftop already waiting for Taemin. She went there straightaway after class. She can’t help to feel nervous knowing that Lee Taemin will be her boyfriend. She can’t help but to smile at the thought.

“Oppa where are you? I’m here already.”

“I thought you’ll never come”

“Why will..” Naeun didn’t finish what she’s saying because she felt something’s not right.

That’s not Taemin Oppa’s voice

She looked around and saw an unfamiliar man.

“Who are you and why did you asked me to go here?”

“I’m Myungsoo.” He replied and walked slowly to her.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello readers. How are you? Hope all of you are doing well.

Sorry for not updating in a long time.

So now we know what happened in Taemin's past.

What will happen in the rooftop? Will Taemin see them together? or will Naeun be able to escape Myungsoo? Find out in the next chapter which will be updated soon kekeke

Tell me what you guys think about this chapter. I hope it's not crap like what I think it is hahaha

Sorry for spelling/grammatical errors

Happy Reading!!!!