Chapter 1

It Will Always Be You

"Naeun-ah wake up, you're gonna be late on your first day" Naeun's mother said as she went to her daughter's room.

"Okay omma, be right there." she replied while getting up from bed.

 

She went to the bathroom and quickly faced the mirror.

"It's a brand new day Naeun. Fighting!!" she said to herself and quickly had a shower after that.

 

 

"Good Morning Omma, Appa, Saeun" she said while sitting down on the table.

"Eat your breakfast and be ready for school. You don't wanna be late on your first day on your new school." Her mother said to her.

"Neh omma"

 

Naeun is on her third year in college with Business Management as her degree. She transferred school from Busan to Seoul because of her father's work. It saddened her a bit when they told her about it because transferring school means you're gonna leave your old friends behind but on the up side, she will meet new friends and hopefully.....the one.

 

"Bye Omma, Appa, Saeun. I'm leaving." Naeun said after eating her breakfast.

"Bye my daughter, have fun and make new friends" Her mother and father said.

"Bye Unnie, hope you find a boyfriend hahaha" Saeun said while eating her sandwhich.

"Saeun!" Naeun said while glaring at her sister.

"Just kidding unnie. Bye, love yah" 

"Aish this kid"

 

---

 

"Yah, Lee Taemin do you have any plans of waking up?" Jongin shouted as he throws a pillow at him.

"5 more minutes" Taemin replied with a tired voice.

"That's what you get from playing video games all night" Minho said while preparing their breakfast.

 

Taemin, Jongin, Minho all live together in a dorm near their school. Taemin and Minho are on their final year in college while Jongin is in his sophomore year. They're all studying at Sungkyunkwan University. Taemin is studying Electronics and Communications Engineering, Minho studies Journalism while Jongin's course is Performing Arts.

 

"Good Morning" Taemin said.

"You call that 5 minutes???" Jongin said to him.

"At least I woke up"

"Aigoo you two, Can you please stop bickering and eat my special first day of school breakfast?" Minho said to the two.

"Are you sure these are edible?" Taemin said as he puts a sausage in his mouth.

"These are not bad. Really good" Jongin said.

"Yeah. I can actually taste something here. Your cooking's really improving."

"Thank you" Minho replied shyly while scratching the back of his neck.

 

 

"Alright, time to get ready. We don't want to be late on our first day" Taemin said

"If you just woke up earlier then this will not be a problem" Jongin says to him.

"Why you little piece of sh" 

"Alright, alright I'll shut up.

 

---

 

"Oppa!!!"

"Taemin Oppa please notice me"

"Oppa Saranghae!!"

 

Loud shrieks of girls are heard when Taemin entered the campus premises. Eventhough he is not a school jock, he is quite popular at school because of his pretty face. And the fact the he has singing and dancing skills add up to it. Some people say he can pass on being a Kpop Idol. Truth be told, some scouts from Entertainment Agencies approached him of becoming an idol. But he rejected it because he knows how hard an idol life can be. He justs wants a normal life and be sucessful in his own way.

 

" Taemin, your fangirls are here." Jongin said while covering his ears.

"Yeah, and they're so loud." Minho added.

"Both of you have fangirls as well." Taemin said.

"Yeah, but they're not this loud. They just put letters in our lockers" Both of them replied.

"Let's just go straight to our classes and don't mind them."

 

Sigh, One more year Taemin. One more year and this will be over.

 

---

 

Naeun is humming to the song she is listening in her iPod, sitting in the bus while waiting for her stop.Then the bus conductor tells the passenger that the next stop is approaching.

When she heard it, she quickly takes off her earphones, apply a quick powder on her face and looks at herself in her mirror.Once she gets out of the bus she walks in front of the gate and stops and looks at the students coming in and out of the campus.

She inhales and exhales deeply.

 

This is it Naeun. New school, new friends and a new start. Well, hopefully finding the person who will make me feel special.  Eyyyyyyy why am I thinking that.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sungkyunkwan University please be good to me. Fighting Naeun" She said to herself and entered the campus premises.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:

 

Wow. I just finished a chapter hahaha. I didn't expect that I'll finish this today 'cause I said in my story feed that I'll post the first chapter this weekend.

 

Tell me what you think about it. I hope it's not crap XD

 

No Taeun moments yet. We'll get there eventually.

 

Sorry if there are any spelling/grammatical errors