Gone

A Week Ago
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was surprised to hear the news of Sandara's Park death. The reason of her death was leukemia, everyone was in despair hearing one of a famous idol to die at the age of 34, when she was on top of her game. Everyone cried with her family, 2ne1 was in despair losing their crazy member, Thunder showed he was strong though stray tears were falling down his eyes. The whole nation was lost with her death.

 

Everyone can't see who is the one who is hurting that much, him, even though they're almost celebrating their 1st anniversary as a couple. Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon, he was the last one to leave the funeral, he kept a facade that he didn't care, but the truth was he really did.

 

 

Monday

 

Dara didn't quite know what was happening but she is still here in earth, she somehow became a ghost. Not sure but she found out that when she stayed here for a long time, she can somehow became a 'bad ghost'. Roaming around, she first went to see her family, on how they're copping with her death.

 

She saw her mom crying during dinner, missing Dara's bubbly attitude, her sister was silent and comforting their mother and Thunder wasn't even eating a thing. She watched them and kept saying she'll be beside them but they can't hear it, she was just a ghost.

 

She went to his house and found him there and it looks like he is happy. As if she didn't die causing Dara to be sad, as if he didn't love her causing Dara to turn around not wanting to get hurt. But after she left, Jiyong broke down into tears, he threw the couch pillows on the floor crying. "Why? Why do you have to leave me?"

 

 

Tuesday

 

Dara was watching over at her brother as he perform on stage, she was very proud of him. She wanted to be there after he perform and say 'You did well' but she can't. She notice Thunder isn't smiling as he perform, 'Thunder-ah! Noona wants you to smile for your fans'. After their performance was G-Dragon's, he was performing greatly, as if nothing tragic happen few days ago, causing Dara's heart to break again.

 

At the end of the show, G-Dragon won first place, "I would like to thank the one above, Mr. Yang, Teddy for writting this wonderful, VIPs who are always supporting me" he continued with his speech with a smile on his face. 'It's much better to see you smile than cry because I'm gone... But it hurts Ji' Dara said as she went away. "And most of all, I offer this performance to Dara, wherever you are... I really really miss you" G-Dragon ended his speech and everyone watching the show was crying with him.

 

 

Wednesday

 

Dara watched 2ne1 practice for their upcoming concert but all of them were not in the mood doing their songs cause they're not used wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter