Epilogue

I Need you in my life. I just don't wanna lose you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
5 years later....... It's been five years since you gave a birth to a baby girl- Choi Rose, who is now 5 years old and grew up in to a very cute girl and a little darling of yours and siwon. You two are living very happily as a happy family from these past years. Siwon took care of you and his baby girl that much, a smile couldn't fade away from your lips.

And here your hottie husband and your little princess are sleeping on the bed though it is early morning. You are not at the home because you had work outside the korea. The sunlight was piercing through the window, litting up the room. Siwon was sleeping next to the rose. They were soundlessely sleeping. He was cuddling with her. His hands were on his daughter tummy and rose small legs were on the Siwon's waist. If you were there you would say how cute they are looking. But their sleep was distracted by this stupid alarm clock.

Ring Ring Ring..........

Siwon lazily reached his hands to the alarm clock. He again went to the slumber but his eyes suddenly wide opened. 'oh no ' siwon immediately sat on the bed as he looked at the time 'oh no oh no I'll going to be die' he said as he was scared and fastly got up from the bed, was about tripped over on his foot. He looked at rose 'rose, rose' he shook her body.

'get up' he again shook her body. 'daddy let me sleep' she lazily said and again closed her eyes. 'baby your umma is waiting for us at the airport. Her flight already land on 8am and now it is 9am. We will be kill through your umma hands' He says in high voice and uncovered the blanket grom the rose. She looked at his appa 'appa' she said slowly as she rubbed her eyes.

'whatever you want to tell me, tell me in the car ok now get up' He said as pulled her hands to get up her from the bed.

'but appa, umma will going to kill you not me. I'm a cute little kid. Why she will kill me. I can't drive the car and pick umma from the airport. Umma will kill YOU appa' She innocently said, it was like a tease on his appa which makes siwon in shock 'same like her umma' he thought and inflate his nose.

'choi rose if you are not going to get up in 3 counts I'll not buy you any chocolates and toys' he blackmailed her but she was still has eyes closed. '1,2 and the last on-' 'I'm get up' she jumped which made siwon laugh. And started to tickle her. They both were laughing and screaming as they were tickling each other but suddenly they heard loud voice from the living room. Their eyes went widened.

'CHOI SIWON CHOI SIWON' sgain they heard loud scream from the living room. Siwon and rose immediately hugged each other 'is that umma' rose said worriedly as her face was buried under her dad's manly chest.

'yes baby' he said a little scary from you.

'appa they came' she said. Siwon nodded. 'CHOI SIWON COME OUTSIDE THE ROOM AND SHOW ME YOUR FACE' they heard your loud voice.

You were standing in the living room and your two little was confusedly looking at you. Yes when rose was 2 and half year old. You were again pregnant and after 9 months you gave a birth to twins both are boys, choi sehun, choi junho. Now you and siwon has three kids.

You were angrily calling his name. Junho and sehun were standing both on your sides right and left. Both were holding your hands. You are very angry and exhausted from the work. Siwon was coming to pick you three of them from the airport but he got late. So you decided to take a taxi. It was really difficult for you what to handle? kids or luggage. You saw Siwon was coming from the room. 'appa' junho and sehun said happily in unison and run towards their appa. He immediately pulled them in his dock. 'ya mr. choi siwon I've waited for you ing 1 hour' you angrily said while siwon was happily chatting with the kids. 'ya your language' siwon scold you

You gritted your teeth as he pulled them down on the ground. 'you know how it is difficult for me to handle kids or luggage' you angrily said.

'appa I said you mamma will kill you' rose whispers to the siwon. 'yaaaaaaa' you shout at her which made her shiver. 'umma is really angry' he slowly said. 'yaaaaaaaaaaaa' you again shout which made them shiver and because of your voice things also get shaken up. Four of them cover their ears. You got irritate 'look at the house living room is not clean, and my kitchen what the hell you did to my kitchen huh!!' you angrily shout at them. Four of them were standing next to each other like a teacher is scolding the students. 'and you choi rose how many times I have said that after using the toys put them at their respective places. see your toys are everywhere huh huh' you angrily said to her. They were looking at the ground. Siwon looks upward 'but baby housemaid is on a holiday for 4 days you know that' siwon innocentely said. Rose nodded 'yes umma' she said.

'means maid is on a holiday you are not going to clean your own house.' you irritately said. 'clean that house and no food for you two for 1 week' you folded your arms. 'but we can eat outside' siwon said and high fived with his kids and four of them started to laugh. You are now very pissed off, tiredly sat on the sofa, wiped the sweat from your forehead. You are having pain in your tummy and in head. 'I'm not going to say anything to you about cleaning the house' you said without looking at them. But you immediately get up from the sofa and went towards your bedroom as you slammed the door very hardly which made them scare from you.

Four of them looked at each other. Junho hold tightly siwon's pants. Siwon looked at his cute little twins. They both were exactly looks like siwon when he was child let's say little siwons. 'appa umma is now angry with us' rose pouted. He was about to say something but you came from the room. You took steps towards siwon. He gulped because he was now scared of you but you took junho and sehun in your dock. 'you have to change your clothes' you said while gave a death glare to t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter