Back In His Arms

All Over Again

 

Hello! I hope the story's enjoyable (or however you can describe it in a good way :3)
Thanks for the comments and thanks for subscribing ~ <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On one hand, you were overwhelmed that your birthday wish had finally come true. On the other, you were completely puzzled to how you were whizzed back to 2010.

You snapped out of your daze when you heard loud knocks which were more like impatient bangs on your door. It flung open with a chirpy voice singing you good morning. You silently groaned. *Not again.*

“What are you doing here? You have a date with your hooligans don’t you?” Your cousin grinned.

You frowned. You had liked it better without Hanjae barging in during mornings and waking you up. *Thankfully he’s already gone to England when I get back to the future.*

“Yeah, thanks for the reminder. Quit snooping around our house for once will you? Plus, if you're gonna call Infinite a bunch of hooligans, I'd call you a damn monkey.” You gruffly stated, pushing him back outside your room and then slamming the door shut in his face.

In a few minutes you heard the front door open and then shut. You heaved a sigh of relief. You were all prepped up with casual clothes after your morning shower. You exited the room and slid into the chair across the kitchen counter. Your index finger traced the boxes in the calendar, reading out the events that you had written down.

You recalled a few memorable ones and smiled.  Your eyes darted to 6th July.

“Beach with Infinite at 12.” You read out. It was already 10.30. You raced back into your room and opened your messed up closet. Throwing some things backwards, you got ready with a bag to shove some beachwear in.
--

From Myungsoo:

Little bunny, where are you? <3


You giggled at the nickname. Your feelings for him had sprouted back up again, but who were you kidding, the feelings had never left. Before replying, you added a heart next to his name.

To Myungsoo <3:

On my way. :)


Once you arrived at their hideout, you could see Sungjong being mobbed by his hyungs.

“Yah maknae, you’re a gang member, you’re supposed to fight not dance Bangkok City all the time!” Hoya shuddered.

You laughed. The first to notice you was Sungyeol. Your eyes awkwardly met his. You missed this side of him but the coldness that he attacked you with the day before was still hovering in your thoughts.

“Hey Yeollie!” You dared to say, smiling meekly. Sungyeol’s mouth turned into a O as he turned to the other boys. “~~~~ smiled! This is so rare!” The boys looked up and ran towards you.

You took a step backwards, flying into familiar arms.

“Oppa,” you wanted to cry there and then. It had been too long without Myungsoo, and you could finally feel his warmth and presence again.

You spun around and wrapped your lean arms around the stunned boyfriend. “I miss you, don’t leave me again.” you mumbled into his chest. Myungsoo chuckled. “Since when did I ever say I’m leaving? I’ll never leave you, silly” Myungsoo planted a kiss on your forehead. *Her heart must be melting, I’ve never seen her this smiley or this close to me even if she is my girlfriend.* Anyhow, he liked it.

The other 5 boys knitted their eyebrows, envious over the lovey dovey sight in front of them. “We don’t have girlfriends hyung, give us some space!” Sungjong whined.

“Too bad Sungjong,” you stuck out a tongue, lightly shifting away from Myungsoo’s arms.

While the 5 just complained playfully about it, one genuinely stood slightly further away, looking uninterested. Not that he wasn’t, but he just didn’t want to see you being like this with Myungsoo.

He’d hurt more, right?