But no he didn't

The things you didn't do!

Kyungsoo and Jongin’s relationship is so bumpy it hurts. Many people doesn’t like their relationship mostly Kyungsoo’s friend.

 

 

“Kyungsoo he is just pain in the , look at what he did to the car you work so hard for.” Baekhyun said in high tone while pointing a finger to Jongin angrily.

But Kyungsoo just smile and said its okay.

That day Jongin borrowed Kyungsoo’s brand new car to meet up with his friends. He doesn’t have a job to buy a second hand car what more a brand new car. And he doesn’t want to lose with his friends. But boys being boys they got drunk and things heat up and it falls into chaos that Kyungsoo’s brand new car ends up with a dent. Jongin thought Kyungsoo would be angry and kill him—no matter how nice he was. But no he didn’t.

 

 

Jongin being in his childish mode drags Kyungsoo in the beach. But Kyungsoo being Kyungsoo put up a fight and reasoned.

“Jongin look at the clouds, it’s going to rain soon and you might get sick.”

But Jongin argues that it will not rain and he will not get sick. And Kyungsoo being the older in the two of them gives in to what Jongin wants. And later that day it rains so hard suddenly and they didn’t have time to find a shelter and when they got home Jongin has a high fever. Jongin thought Kyungsoo would make fun of him and tell him “I told you so.” But no he didn’t.

 

 

Jongin hated that Kyungsoo is always the mature one—he is always calm and collected.

Jongin and Kyungsoo went to a friend’s party and there’s alcohol and party of course. Jongin thinks that if he makes Kyungsoo jealous he will burst out and the calm and collected demeanor of him would crumble down. So Jongin deliberately flirts with other girls but Kyungsoo didn’t budge and just calmly watching him with those doe eyes of him and that angers Jongin. So when he knew that Kyungsoo is watching him he kissed the girl beside him rather passionately, Kyungsoo’s eyes widened and he remains frozen but Chanyeol is fast so he rushed to Jongin and grabbed him by the collar and punched him hard. Chanyeol was about to punch Jongin again when Kyungsoo stopped him who get back from being shock.

“Stop Chanyeol-ah.” Kyungsoo said calmly but you can hear the command in his words.

“But-" Chanyeol just he can never wim with Kyungsoo. "You , you never deserve Kyungsoo!” Chanyeol said in gritted teeth and went back to his party.

After that commotion Kyungsoo asked Jongin to go home his face is void with any emotions and that frightened Jongin. They drove in silence. After they got home Kyungsoo rush to the guest room so fast Jongin doesn’t have enough time to react.

Jongin has an inner conflict standing in front of the guest room door. Then he hears the broken sobs of Kyungsoo, tears started to fall in his eyes and that moment his heart broke because he thought Kyungsoo would leave him. But no he didn’t.

 

 

 

There are so many things Kyungsoo didn’t do but still he put up with Jongin for so long. He loves Jongin and takes care of him despite the things he had done.

Jongin wants to make up for everything he had done and this time he will love him right and will be taking care of him.

The other day after the incident Kyungsoo went to a business trip without saying a word about what happened he just smiles and prepare breakfast for Jongin he tells him the things he should do while he is away.

And Kyungsoo leaves but not without kissing Jongin in the forehead and saying. “Goodbye Jongin.” And he smiles brightly at Jongin. Then Jongin thought that he will start making up with Kyungsoo after he got home. But no he didn’t.

 

 

 

A/N Okay I know it's crap right?