Melting point

'We Got Married' separated us

Mighty Mouth - Bad Boy 



 

“Hey, I’m free today. Let’s eat out.” Heechul didn’t even ask, he simply stated what he wanted which was always expected from him.

“Fine. Where and what time?” ________ simply agreed since she didn’t have any other plans for the day, besides her work at night.

 

After fixing herself, ________ went out and walked towards the parking lot.

“Oh My God. What the…” _______’s eyes widened when she saw that something was different with her car from afar and then narrowed her eyes to inspect what happened with her automobile.

She walked faster and looked closely at the bunch of post-its’ that covered the top of her car’s hood and trunk. At first she thought that it was just a prank but then she started taking out the post-its and read what was in each of the colored papers.

It was again, undeniably Enunhyuk’s hand-writing plus he made sure she knew it was from him since he signed it at the bottom with a kiss mark. For a second _______ got distracted when the question ‘Now whose lipstick did he borrow?’ popped up in her mind.

The post-it’s contained simple notes from Eunhyuk, he stated the reasons why he loves _________, moments he is most fond about, her mannerisms that he loves, and the likes.

She was able to laugh, smile and also get teary eyed by the time that she finished reading all of the short letters.

 

Little did she know that that act is only one of Eunhyuk’s many little surprise events.

 

_________ drove off after storing the precious post-its’ in one of the bags she had inside her car.

Heechul and ________ met up at a restaurant that Heechul’s friend owned and they immediately started catching up with each other.

“At least you didn’t return back to your old self.” Heechul commented after observing ________.

“What do you mean?” She asked confused.

“In case you forgot, you were like the female version of me, minus the craziness, you had a cold and somewhat different image to some people. Your poker face made you look unapproachable and mean. That’s why we clicked from the beginning. I don’t know if you’d like to hear this or not but you changed when you became serious with Eunhyuk, just like how you changed him.” Heechul told ________ and although she laughed in the beginning when he compared her to him, she sighed in the end before answering back “Now I’m not so sure if those changes were for the better or worse.”

 

While in the middle of eating, the speakers in the restaurant started to play a loud song. A song that was once very popular. _______ realized that it was Girl’s Generations Genie. She wanted to ask Heechul why his friend was blasting the girl group’s music, was he that big of a fanboy to have that song’s volume so up inside the restaurant?

But before she could ask, ________’s focus was taken away when she saw four very familiar guys come in to view. They somewhat formed a straight line in the middle of the restaurant, where everyone could clearly notice them.

The four men started to dance and it caught the attention of those inside the restaurant, including _______ and Heechul, more than their ‘impromptu’ dance, their costumes were very eye-catching since they were all dressed up in one of SNSD’s outfits for genie. They danced and sang the song for _________. She was able to confirm that the surprise dance was for her when Sungmin, Leeteuk, Shindong and Eunhyuk came a bit closer to her table, Eunhyuk alone did a cute heart dance just for her, inserting her name when they were sang the lines ‘I’m genie for ________’.

“Oh my god.” Her jaw dropped and she didn’t know if she should be touched or embarrassed.

“You’re helping him?” ________ asked Heechul with wide eyes.

“I’m not exactly helping him get back with you since he knows that I’m mad at him for not taking good care of you after I entrusted him to but I am supporting him to publicly embarrass himself for the sake of forgiveness.” Heechul shrugged when he replied.

________ noticed how Eunhyuk was slightly red in the face, probably blushing from shyness and nervousness.

Right after their surprise performance, the four guys quickly left the place.

“What does he expect me to do after that?” _______ asked Heechul since she was puzzled that Eunhyuk didn’t even try to talk to her afterwards to ask for her opinion or reaction regarding his act.

“I don’t know with him.” Heechul answered back although in all honesty, he knew what that crazy dongsaeng of his has up his sleeves.

 

Later that night, ________ went to the radio station to do her work.

She queued the music, took in requests and read some of the messages delivered to her program. It was normal for her to take in calls from listeners, but this next caller of her would be the most memorable one.

“Okay I hope you all enjoyed that song of Mighty Mouth, I’m personally a friend of Sangchu oppa and let me tell you ladies out there…he’s a smooth talker so be careful.” ________ laughed as she joked about the women that Sangchu has been linked with. “So now let’s take a caller who I hear has been patiently waiting for me to talk to. The staff told me that he wants to take this chance to give a message for his special someone so let’s hear it. Hi caller number one, you are on the air.”

“Ah…hello.” The guy spoke softly as if he was nervous.

“Hi, what’s your name?” ________ asked in a friendly manner.

“I’d rather stay anonymous because I am hoping my special someone will recognize my voice.”

“Well you do sound familiar…” _______ tilted her head as she tried to take in the guy’s voice. “Anyway, go ahead. Here’s your time to shine so take advantage of your spotlight.” ________ then muted her microphone so that her caller won’t be interrupted.

“Besides I love you, the other phrase that has been very close to my heart right now is ‘I miss you’. I miss the times you cutely call me ‘oppa’ and then I get to call you my jagiya. I could probably research and memorize how to say that in other languages but I think saying it in French would be the best way to describe how I truly feel. You see, in French they say ‘tu me manques’, which doesn’t exactly translate to I miss you but it is closer translated with ‘you are missing from me.’ I can’t think of anything truer than that because you really are missing from me. You are a part of me, I know you are the only one who can complete me. Let me prove to you that I can be the man you can depend on and love again. I miss knowing and calling you mine. Tu Me Manques. I need you. I’m sorry, please forgive me. You’re the only home for my heart. Saranghae.”

_______ had her eyes closed during the whole time that Mr. anonymous was talking. She knew his voice since it became music to her ears not too long ago and it still had that same effect on her.

_______ had to be signaled by the staff that she needed to speak since she has been silent even when the phone call was already dropped. They couldn’t be dead on the air.

After clearing _______, inserted a sound effect of applause before saying “Wow. Mr. anonymous seems like he can be Mr. Perfect, right? His voice and sweet words must have probably swooned a lot of women out there while the guys must feel burdened if they’re listening to this with their girlfriends right now.” The screen in front of _________ started popping up with messages from fans who are online listening to the show.

 

‘Mr. anonymous, if she doesn’t take you back then date me please!’

‘Wow. He’s so cool, be my boyfriend!’

‘I hope your girl was listening and forgives you right after.’

‘Was that Eunhyuk from Super Junior??’

‘His voice seems very familiar. He sounds like someone famous.’

‘DJ ________, can you give my cellphone number to him? Or can I get his?”

‘Mr. Anonymous is from the group who sang ‘Mr. Simple’, am I right?”

 

“Wow. Calm down everyone. Remember, Mr. Anonymous is taken. With all that effort he put into making it up to her, I’m sure he has already melted her heart. My advice for you Mr. Anonymous, reunite with your loved one at your favorite café. Maybe you two can talk it out over the weekend, preferably on Sunday night. Don’t make her wait.” _______ blushed and smiled as she ended her small talk before playing the song ‘No Other’. That was it. The walls that she built to protect herself after the break-up has been broken because of Eunhyuk’s consistency and determination…just like what happened in the past. Let’s just wish that history won’t repeat itself.



 

I hope you all enjoyed this update ^_^ It seems like happy times are here again for the two :)

 

~Comment Replies~

celine_neji: I hope that what Eunhyuk did in this chapter is also as amazing as that love letter ;)

Now you somewhat know her decision...right?  :)

Thank you too! Hope you enjoy this one ;) I hope you're feeling better.

Kyunggi: I hope Eunhyuk's actions in this chapter also moved you :)

 

I'm glad you liked the last chapter! I hope you enjoy this one as well ^_^

cupidzangel: Although in this chapter Eunhyuk still tried to woo her with his words, he kind of added more effort with his actions here, right? :) Maybe in the next chapter, there'll be more ;)

'i have no clue about all this love business LOL xD' Haha likewise.

superhyukkie: I hope the scenes in this update are more touching ;)

gaemnis: Do you think the events Eunhyuk did in this chapter are enough now? Better? <3

anj_yesung: Well now you know what she thinks about Eunhyuk ;)

ColaSmackles: awww...yay! I'm happy you found it sweet and that it made you teary ;)

Oh wow, wrong timing for your friend to lose something.haha If that was me I'd be itching to find out what was in that letter. You never asked the guy?

 

Hope you enjoy this update :)

Love ya. Stay happy and keep safe! :)

yumi_96: Team Eunhyuk is very hopeful now, yes? :)

Norinsaeunri: Glad you found it sweet :)

Well now she has more or less forgiven me because of his recent efforts / actions :)

Hope you like this update.

meowchie09: Happy you found the letter sweet :)

annyeoooong: Hehe sweet love long letter :)

Eunhyuk also has his dork moments in this chapter as well :)

starcraft_runner: Do you think he tried harder in this update :)

It seems like she's accepted him again, right?

pandagirl753: Glad you liked it :)