If you love me more ♥

If you love me more

Wookie's P.O.V:

I was up early, because I was going to meet my bestest best friend ______ today. Well, today is a special day. I planned to do what I wanted to do since months now. Well, let me tell about her. You know, she's a amazing girl. She's cute, bubbly and everything I want. Even if she is seriuos, she just looks cute. A-and my heart bumps against my chest. Today. I wanted to confess my feelings to her. I even had written a song for her. This 'meeting' was planned from the beginning till the end. I hope this is going to work.

 

Your P.O.V:

I was so excited this morning. Wookie said he wanted to meet me at 10 o'clock at the mall. So I showered and dressed m in my favorite dress. Well, actually it's Wookie's favorite dress, so I wanted to wear it foe him. I wanted him to like me. I made myself extra pretty for him ^.~.

It was 9.3o AM as I made my way to the mall. I hummed my favorite song. Jumped a bit and smiled like freak. People how walked near me looked and me and smiled or gave me weird looks. I heard an ahjumma say: " Why aren't all you people like her." I smiled and walked in the mall. I sat in our favorite café and waited him to come.

 

Wookie's P.O.V:

Wahh... I was late O___o. Aww...stupid me. I ran into the mall and saw her sitting there."_______~ah." I called her. She looked up and smiled. Is this, ths dress I loe so much? Oh.. It really is. I smiled and walked over to her. "Wookie-oppa." she greeted me with her cute voice. "Oh..my little dongsaeng. I chirped. She giggled. "This dress looks good on you." I complimented her. "You always say his when I wear your favorite dress." she giggled and rolled her eyes. "Well, thats why I like it. Because it makes you prettier." she heardly blushed. "Oppa~." she lightly punched my shoulder. "Ow." I widened and rubbed the spot she hit. "Did I hurt oppa?" she asked with her aegyo. I laughed and ruffled her hair. "Aniyo~." I grinned. "So, what are we going to do?" she asked me. "Well, I planned something for us." I answered her. Her eyes started shining. "Really?" I nodded as a reply.  "Wahh.. oppa must really love me when he plans something for me." she giggled. Oh girl... if you only would know how much I love you. I grabbed her hand and dragged her with me.

 

Your P.O.V:

It's so embarrassing. Every tie he compliment me I blush like crazy. "Wahh..oppa must really love me when he plans something for me. " I giggled. He just smiled and dragged me with him. People looked at us.Theay said something like. "Lucky guy.. he has such a cute girlfriend." "How did se get him? I want to." "They look so good together." He brought me to an ice cream shop. "First of all, we buy ice cream. It's my treat." *____* "Jinja?" I squeaed. He nodded. and walked o the counter. I followed him like a little puppy. I made my pouty face. "One with strawberry and one with chocolate." he ordered. My gaze walked arround the room. This ice cream shop was really pretty. "______~ah." Wookie called me. "Ne." I looked at him. "Your ice cream." he held my ice towards me. I grabbed it and his fingers brushed against mine. I blushed again. "So, lets go to our first target." he said and walked out. I followed him, again like a puppy, again with me pouty face, while I ate my ice cream.

 

Wookie's P.O.V:

We made our way to our first target. It was the playground where _____ and me met te first time. I still can remember her angry face as she stumbled over my leg, as I sat in the sandpit.

She was pouting like crazy and half yelled at me. I just watched her. After she stopped yelling at me and giggled. "It's nice to meet you too. Ryeowook inmida. And you?" I offered her my hand. She looked at my hand, that at me, still pouting. "I'm _______" Finally she took my hand. "Wanna be friends?" I asked her. She hesitated, but nodded.

Finally we arrived there. Her eyes widened. We wasn't her since a long time ago. "OMO!" she squealed. I smiled at her.

 

You P.O.V:

I squealed like crazy. It was years ago since we was here. Our first meeting was only fun for him, bu I can remember everything. "Let's go to the swings." I yelled and run ahead. Wookie followed me chuckling. I jumped at the swing. "Push me oppa." I yelled to him. He ran to me and started pushing me. I squealed and laughed.

 

We played around, laughed and had the best time. It was perfect.But then it sudenly got darker. Aish..was ist really that late? I looked at my watch. Woah..it was really late. 19.3oh. Wookie tapped my shoulder. I turned to him. "Let's go." he said and I nodded. He grabbed y hand and we walked to a little restaurant.

 

Wookie's P.O.V.:

Nows my big moment. I resevred the whole restaurant. Just the two of us. I was breathing heavyli. "Your alright oppa?" I heard _____ asking me. I nodded. "Everythins good." I smiled at her. I lead her to a table. I arreanged everything I hope she like it. "You may sit." I pulled a chaire out for her. She smiled and sat down. I sat down infront of her. A waiter brought our appetizer. I smiled at her. Silently we started eating. I looked at her and saw her eyes sparkeling. "Waah...Wookie-oppa *__* It's so yummy." she chirped. I smiled. "Well, since you know I can't cook I asked a friend to cook for us." I smiled at her, while I scratche my neck. "It's fine." she giggled and continued eating.

We chatted a while. Then our main course arrived. It was her favorite food. Her eyes started sparkling again. I smiled. Smeems like she's enjoying the meal."Aigoo. My favorite food. You know me so well oppa."she cheered. "Well I know you since..like forever."I giggled lightly. She was so cute. "Fuuuu~ O.O It's spicy." she squead. I rolled my eyes. "Even if it's your favorite food. You're always say it's spicy, but then you contnue eating it."She giggled. "I know. But it's so yummy. And spicy." she smiled. Aigo..this girl.

After another short while our dessert arrived. This was my favorite. Baked ice cream. I smiled and rubbed my tummy. She giggled. "Aish..oppa is soo cute."she half-squealed. I blushed. "No cute as you." I smiled. "Ani. Youre cuter." she giggled. This lovely cute giggle.

Your P.O.V.:

Wooah.... This.Was.So.BEAUTIFUL ! Everything was so beautiful in her. And it was only us. No one else. He did this all for me? I coulnd't believe my eyes. First our appetizer arrived. It was so yummy.  "Waah...Wookie-oppa *__* It's so yummy."   I i "Waah...Wookie-oppa *__* It's so yummy." I exclaimed.He smiled at me. I love this smile. He was my first love. And I hope he will be my last. He confeHdHeHeHe

Then our main course arrived. It was my favorite food. He knows me so well. I eat fastly. It was sooo spicy. "Fuuu~.."I squeaded. He giggled.

[....]

Then we finished our dinner.

 

Wookie's P.O.V.:

I stood up. "Will you excuse me for a moment?" I asked her and she nodded. I went trough a door. My friend stood there. He smiled. "Everythings good.?" he asked. I nodded. "Thanks for everything, man." I smiled. He patted my shoulder. "I'm yor friend right? Friend's do something like that." he said. "Can you start the music.?" I asked and he nodded. "Let's make this girl your girlfriend." he said smirked. I slapped him lightly. "You don't have a girlfriend either." I said. "Aish..." he sighned. "Now go!" he pushed me out on the stage. I saw _______ looking at me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqp_LTuQLcg

 

eodiseodeun tteoolla..mueolhadeun saenggak na..
neoui..hyanggiga naege bureo wa..
meong hani georeo gadaga..neoreul mannal ttaemada..
nae ipsuri gudeo ga..
 
amudo amudo amudo moreuneun mal..
harudo harudo haji mot han mal..
 
sarang hae..sarang hae..naega aneun dareun nuguboda..
eonjena..geuriun saram..geu sarameun neoyeotda..
hajiman..naman deullineun..seulpeun honjatmal..
saranghago deo saranghanda..
 
seuchyeoganeun nungire..jinachineun songire..
neurin..simjangi seodulleo ttwigo..
nareul an boajul ttaen..mareul an georeojul ttaen..
gaseum meongmeokhaejigo..
 
geuraedo geuraedo geuraedo useo bonda..
geureoda geureoda nunmuri nanda..
 
sarang hae..sarang hae..naega aneun dareun nuguboda..
eonjena..geuriun saram..geu sarameun neoyeotda..
hajiman..naman deullineun..seulpeun honjatmal..
saranghago deo saranghandamyeon..
 
ireon..nae mam..alge doeneun nal..
geuttaen neodo nacheoreom..saranghanda mal halkka..
 
jogeum deo..jogeumman..niga dagaogil gidarida..
eonjena..oeroun saram..geu sarameun nayeotda..
oneuldo..neoui dwieseo..seo inneun naega..
naeirimyeon ni yeope..isseulkka..
 
saranghago deo sarang..handamyeon.. 

[English text]

Wherever I am, I think of you
Whatever I do, I think of you
Your scent blows over to me
Whenever I thoughtlessly walk and meet you
My mouth hardens
 
No one no one no one knows these words
Day by day by day I can’t say these words
 
I love you I love you
More than anyone I know
The person I’m always missing
That person is you
But these sad whispers can only be heard by you
If I love you and love you more
 
With each passing look
With each passing touch
My slow heart jumps to a start
When you do not look at me
When you don’t talk to me
My heart becomes heavy
 
But still but still but still I laugh
And then and then tears come
 
I love you I love you
More than anyone I know
The person I’m always missing
That person is you
But these sad whispers can only be heard by you
If I love you and love you more
 
The day when you come to know my heart
Then I wonder if you will say you love me too
 
I will wait just a little more until you will come to me
The person that is always lonely
That person is me
Though I am standing behind you today
I wonder if I will stand next to you tomorrow
 
If I love you and love you more 

 

I finished the song and looked at her. Her jaw dropped. "____________~ah. I wanted to confess to you since 3years, but iwas scared you might reject me. Bit finally it was brave and I want to tell you. I love you. I love you ________~ah. Will you be my girlfriend?" I knelled down and looked at her. She stood up. I thought she would run away, but she didn't. She walked towards me and smiled. "Yes. I will be your girlfriend Wookie." she jumped on the stage and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her and hide my face in her hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love you you <3

 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Finished my first one shot. ^^ Hope you like it <3