Oneshot

No idea

Taeyang lied at the floor of the practise room. He was done. Because of all his worries he danced too much. The cause of his worries was his boyfriend G-Dragon, he was different these days. He became cold.
He never talked to anyone, except it was for work.
"Something is wrong with him" Youngbae was sure and he was sure about his feelings. The singer couldn't take it anymore. Jiyong had to talk to him.
The blonde ran out of the room and searched for his friends. Even if they were dating now, Taeyang was still GD's bestfriend. It was his duty to know why Jiyong was like this and to help him.
When he found the leader he stopped him. "We have to talk" - "I don't want to" G-Dragon tried to walk away. But YB hold his hand, dragged him into the nearest room and pushed him against the wall.
"We have to talk. I can't take to see you like this anymore." Jiyong looked down at the floor then again to his friend, he smiled. It was a fake smile filled with saddness. "It's nothing. Really" - "No Jiyong. Please talk to me... I love you and if you be like this I feel like I would die"
The rapper touched his forehead. He didn't want his friend to be sad because of him. He just wanted that his Youngbae was happy. So he started to talk.
"I'm not sure If I can continue like this . I don't have any ideas. I have to write songs, it's my job and my passion. But nothing comes into my mind. I feel useless. VIPs are waiting for new, great songs and I'm not able to give them what they want. The worst thing about that is that you all have to deal with that. I don't want to cause problems for you. And if I can't write songs, what else is amazing about me. You would stop loving me because I'm boring."
Taeyang was shocked. If GD don't know what to write it's not a big problem. He could ask them for help and thinking that his boyfriend would ever leave him, especially because of something this unimportant, was to much. With pounding heart Youngbae pressed his lips on Jiyong's pink, tasty lips. He on the tallers upper lip. Slowly G-Dragon started to reply the kiss,he started to taste the other boys mouth. He loved the taste and missed it.
After a minute YB broke the kiss. "Ji I will never stop loving you. If you don't have ideas for songs you can talk about it. We can help you." The leader was relieved when Younbae said that. "Thank you! Thank you for loving me!! And I got an idea." - "Tell me!" - "No" - "Please!" Jiyong smirked. "I'll write about the feelings I have while kissing you."

AN: Thanks for reading. You guys are great and it's Taeyangs birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! <333