Chapter 1

I Hurt You The Most

Jinyoung walking without the knowing where actually he was heading to. He stop at the park but it seem like the park has some memories that he hope he can delete it now. He continue walking, but he really don't know where he suppose to go. Some fan still follow him, he just need sometime to be alone just today. Slowly heading to library, the place he know he will able to stay alone in the very quite place. He quickly request for private room access since he has VIP membership there. He went to the room and just turn on the study light and put his head on the table. His tear just come out, he cannot endure it again. His heart was totally hurt.

Jackson follow right behind Jinyoung, he know the younger was hurt. He just follow to make sure he know where Jinyoung go, he saw jinyoung stop near the park but fan keep following them. Jinyoung continue walking and went inside his favorite place. Now, he just need to wait for the younger to calm down. He come inside and watched him enter the private room. 

"Can you help me?" Jackson approach the librarian. He need to make sure Jinyoung is ok after he leave. The librarian nodding as expected. 

"Can you give me a text when that guy come out from the room?" Jackson give their manager number. "Text him this" Jackson write a note.

Mr. Wang please return your book to library today.

The librarian smile when he read the message and nodding understand the purpose of it. Jackson smile and walked back to dorm. Fan still waiting outside, Jackson smile and get back to dorm.

Dorm

Jackson reach dorm, he went into his room. Mark just look at the plain ceiling, the awkward air surround the two members. Jackson took his towel and walk outside. Mark look at the plain ceiling and he can feel Jackson anger looked but he don't want to fight with again. Mark woke up and take his skate board ready to go out.

Jaebum and Youngjae laughing in the living room watching rerun 2 Days 1 Night. When Mark comeout with skateboard Jaebum look at him, weird usually this man only went out with Jinyoung or Jackson.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Jaebum shout. Mark show his skateboard and take his shoes.

"Hyung, don't you need accompany?" Jaebum asked since he worried since Mark usually did not going out alone.

"It ok, I want to be alone today" Mark continue tie his shoes and get out.

Jaebum look at Youngjae, he can feel something wrong between the three. Just then Jackson come out from shower.

"Ya Jackson, come here after you put your cloth on" Jaebum order the younger. Jackson know the Leader start to smell something happen. Youngjae just closed the TV and ready to listen what explanation will Jackson give to the leader.

Jackson enter his room, his mind keep thinking of what the best reason he can give to the detective look alike Im Jaebum. He comeout wearing his top.

"Why?" He asked the leader. "Did i do something wrong again?" Look at Jaebum lying like he don't know why the leader called him.

"Did something happen between 3 of you?" Jaebum asked. Youngjae nodding agree that something must be happened between the three.

"No, we just tired today" Jackson speak out lie.

"Jackson Wang, is that the reason why 3 of you went back to home without even joining us breakfast this morning?" Jaebum try to make Jackson come out with more reason now. He know the younger lie.

"Yes." Jackson eye seem shaking when the older look right into his eye. "Where did Jinyoung go?" Jaebum change the topic to let the younger lie again.

"Jinyoungie...He went to meet someone." Jackson stupid answer make him trap now. "So, when three of you tired all of you just going out and not sleep at your bed like usual now" Jaebum give Jackson a sharp look. "Just told me the truth now Jackson" Jaebum give Jackson a warning word. Youngjae stand up to give the two room to speak to each other since Jackson look hesitate to give the detail. He know if he stay it will be hard for Jackson to explain the situation.

"Just talked to Jaebum hyung, he our leader he need to know." Youngjae go to his room.

"Actually...hmmm..." Jackson try to explain but two maknae line just comeback from buying their grocery with manager hyung.

"Jackson, someone text me you need to return library book" Manager hyung said when he saw Jackson sit in front of Jaebum with problematic face. He seem shock when receive the message.

"YAH.. hyung you should call me when you received that. How long is it? The time you received the text?" Jackson walk and get the manager phone himself.

"Jackson, is that really important? i just received it a few minute ago when i just about to open the door." The manager took back his phone and give a Jackson a slap on his back.

"Yah hyung...it hurt." He quickly run to his room, put on a clothes and went out. All member look at him weirdly. 

"Yah..don't he need to bring the book." Bambam asked Yugyeom. Yugyeom nodding look at Jaebum. Jaebum stand up from the sofa and go to kitchen to help both maknae keep their grocery.

"Hyung, I just meet Mark hyung at the park he look space out again" Bambam told Jaebum. He remember the last time he saw Mark look like that when he first celebrate New Year alone in dorm. Look alright outside but hurting inside. "I called him but he just sit there and look into the sky" Jaebum look at Bambam. He know something serious happen today.

Library

Jackson arrived right when Jinyoung ready to leave, Jinyoung saw him running he wait and smile. 

"How did you know i'm here?" Jinyoung asked when Jackson put his shoulder around him.

"I put a GPS on you" Jackson laugh.

"Did you follow me this morning? Are you listen to our conversation today?" Jinyoung asked looking at Jackson eye.

"Let get some coffee" Jackson drag Jinyoung, link their arm. Jackson gesture sure Jinyoung that the older knew what happen today. You always by my side Jackson but i look somewhere else.

Mark stand after he finish wrap up his feeling but he saw something he should not. Jackson & Jinyoung pass the park and running happily like nothing happen today. Mark know it his mistake and he know that what he choose. He walked back to dorm, Jaebum seating alone in the living room look like he waiting for someone.

Dorm

Mark just walk through him heading to his room but Jaebum voice calling for him faster than his hand to reach the door. He inhale before walked toward the leader.

"What happen today, Hyung? I called Jinyoung multiple time he not even pick up?" Jaebum asked more serious now compare the time he interrogate Jackson before.

Mark sit beside him and gave a heavy sigh. He look at the ceiling "He with Jackson now, don't worry" Mark just gave jaebum relieve answer, he know the leader really care if something going to happen to Jinyoung. Jaebum and Jinyoung like a real brother, he take good care of him and sometime he feel like the two was twin. 

"Did you fight with him?" Jaebum ask since he know compare to Jackson the elder always stick like a gum beside Jinyoung. "I chase him out from my life" Mark speak out. Jaebum just don't believe what he listen now, he look at Mark and the older seem like he not lie at all.

"Hyung, what? why you said that? chase him out of your life?" Jaebum shout. Youngjae Bambam & Yugyeoum comeout from kitchen. Mark don't know that the other 3 members was there before.

"Hyung, are you in your right mind?" Youngjae asked with his mouth still full with ice-cream. Mark nod his head. He then stand up and just want to go to his room. he don't have any strength to answer all the question now. Jaebum and the other three members just let him go, they know that not the real feeling of the eldest. They know him well. 

Flashback: After shooting early this morning

Mark inform Jaebum that he will skip today breakfast with all members he want to rest in dorm. Jinyoung just naturally follow the elder. Mark look at Jinyoung and the younger still play around with Jackson. Jackson suddenly give a soft peck to Jinyoung lips and the older shocked with what he saw. He just turn around and walked away. Jinyoung slap Jackson head and turn to find the elder hoping that the older not saw what Jackson did. He know Mark always warning him that he don't like both of them too closed. 

"Mark hyung wait for me..." Jinyoung run when he saw Mark already walked. Jackson then went to the other members but he change his mind and follow Jinyoung back home. Jinyoung running to catched Mark, Jackson just walked since he know the two didn't know he follow them. They reach their dorm.

"Hyung.. whyyou are not talking to me" Jinyoung follow Mark inside his room. When he walked back to dorm Mark seem like he angry and he try to act cute but seem like the older cannot be persuade anymore. Mark just lay down on his bed. The room door was wide open, Jackson just wait outside in the living room. The two still not aware of his existance. He listen carefully.

"Mark hyung..." Jinyoung still trying to please the elder.

"Jinyoung-ah.. don't you ever understand me?" Mark wake up and look at Jinyoung. "When i said i don't like you close to Jackson that what i really mean.." Mark continue throw his anger. Jinyoung don't know that Mark really hate him be with Jackson. "Hyung, Jackson and I just a friend" Jinyoung explain. 

"Jinyoung-ah, are you blind? Jackson love you...don't act innocent like you don't know... or you actually love and happy Jackson keep hugging and kiss you" Mark cannot handle his jealous feeling inside anymore, he told the younger many time not to get close with Jackson but the younger always end up playing with Jackson.

"Hyung, did you just accused me now? Did you try to said i cheat you and play with your feeling?" Jinyoung face Mark while the older look away. He cannot cry now, Jinyoung hold his fist. 

"I actually have a doubt before whether it only Jackson have a feeling toward you or both of you actually love each other, today not in front of camera and right in front of my eye he kiss you and you just received it.. i think both of you actually done something more than that behind me, right?" Mark at last reveal his true feeling today.

"I want you walked out from my life Park Jinyoung, for me you are nothing but my past. I cannot lie, i don't trust you anymore" Mark just said what he decide when he saw the two kiss just now. He felt betrayed. 

Jinyoung look into Mark eye, it seem like the older really mean what he said. He try to kiss Mark to calm the older but Mark hold him.

"Park Jinyoung, listen one more time BOTH OF US OVER AND GET OUT FROM MY LIFE" Mark talked to Jinyoung face and dragged the confused guy outside of his room and lock from inside.

Jinyoung just confuse and he walked toward door and keep walked. His eye, his ear and his mind cannot listen to anything now. The world seem like turn updside down.

Dorm

Jackson and Jinyoung back to dorm at Midnight, Jinyoung look like he drink so much. Jackson has to piggie back him. The other four really worried since it past 12am. Jaebum help Jackson bring Jinyoung to his room, Jinyoung keep mubbling sorry hyung and his eye swollen so much. Jackson told Jaebum he should comeback early but fans still gather in front of their dorm until 12am. Jaebum asked Jackson to sleep with Jinyoung tonight, seem like the younger will having a hard time tonight.

Mark still contemplating either to go out or not when he listen to chaos outside the room. He at last open his door and all member have already gather in living room and Jaebum just about to knock his door.

"Let discuss this." Jaebum drag Mark. He know the elder regret his action toward Jinyoung but this not so easy to solve it just by regret his feeling.

Jaebum open Jinyoung room call Jackson out while actually give the eldest to saw what happen to their omma. Mark took a peek inside, he saw Jinyoung fully unconcious body lay on the bed and keep mubbling his name. His heart felt hurt but when he saw Jackson there beside the younger he somewhat blame Jackson for making his relationship with Jinyoung ruin. Jackson come out follow the two. This is not the first time all of them gather together with serious feeling inside they also have this meeting when Jinyoung told Jaebum he date Mark few month ago.

"Mark hyung, did you know how hard Jinyoung try to make me understand both of you before? Did you remember he beg me and all member to give both of you blessed and he sure will do his best for this group and behave well" Jaebum told Mark since the eldest might forgot how Jinyoung persuade everyone and get a tonne of warning just to protect him before. Mark might feel at ease now since everyone approve their relationship.

"Hyung, you know what Jinyoung put you as his priorities when Jinyoung-Hyung asked him if he cannot protect the relationship between both of you will he able let you walk away from the group. He confidently said he wont let Mark hyung walked away he will protect both and you." Jaebum look at Mark and all member seem like this is the first time they listen to this. No word can describe Mark feeling right now. 

"He play around me because he don't want people obviously saw both of you having a serious feeling inside. I play around with him but sometime i just cannot deny that i attracted to him" Jackson confess while look down and upset that he sometime feel greedy to get Jinyoung attention.

Another fact that he don't know. Why Jinyoung never told him? why he hold this inside? Mark really cannot understand why he cannot understand his lover act before. 

"Hyung, please Jinyoung hyung cannot leave without you." Bambam said while pass him a diary of the younger.

"I hope both of you reconcile tomorrow" Jaebum pat the older shoulder and give a hint to all member back to their room.

"I gave u another chance hyung but if this thing happen again i will surely give you a good beat" Jackson leave back to their room give the chance for the elder look after Jinyoung.

Mark open Jinyoung diary.

February 15

Today Jinyoung hyung drop by to our dance room, he seem like he need my explanation from what happen last night, i know this day will come. He asked me if i able to take responsibility to protect my love one and my group members. I know it a huge burden but for Mark hyung and others i will sacrifice myself to protect all of you. Park Jinyoung Fighting...!!

March 01

I know Mark hyung angry when i play around with all members especially Jackson but seem like many people saw we are too closed. Even though i wanted to choose you but it seem like some fans start to gather our photo and skinship action. I'm afraid if we get so much spotlight we will hurt our members, i try to maintain just a few skinship and a few kiss when i with you. I want you to know that i love our group too, but your jealous face just make me feel happy.

Mark closed the diary, he don't have courage to read more of Jinyoung lonely fight for him and his selfishness. He walk to the younger room, look at the younger tear that not dry because he seem crying in his sleep. Mark shed his tear and put the younger head on his arm, he lay down beside the younger and give him a deep kiss. He know now why the younger always being his group favorite. 

"I won't hurt you again, from now on i will protect you Jinyoung. I'm sorry" His tear fall and wrap his arm around the younger body.

"Hyung, please don't leave me" Jinyoung sleep talked and respond to his hug. He kiss Jinyoung forehead and let their body heat each other.

Morning

Jinyoung wake up while he still feel hangover, he was hugging Mark. He think he dreaming, he kiss Mark lips and cup the elder face. "I hope i won't woke up from this dream, hyung" Jinyoung speak and tear flow again. Mark open his eye when he listen someone sobs near him, he saw Jinyoung look at him with his teary eye. 

"Jinyoung-ah, why?" Mark spoke out. Jinyoung shock he automatically kick Mark out of the bed. 

"I'm not dreaming...." Jinyoung blink his eye and look at painful Mark.

"Yah, you kick me... i was looking after you the whole night" Mark shout.

"Hyung, are you alright?" Jinyoung worried and quickly gave a hand to the older.

"Hmm..." Mark give a peck to Jinyoung "A morning kiss for you" 

"Hyung, did you still angry with me?" Jinyoung asked. "No." Mark lay back on the bed. "i love you more now" Jinyoung sit on top of the elder and he saw Mark blushing. "Hyung, should we play inside this room today?" Jinyoung give the older a deep kiss and start to feel him.

"Mark Hyung...." Jaebum open the door without knocking. "Ups... sorry... i think i come into wrong room.." he chuckle and left.

Jaebum give sign to Youngjae that everything back to normal. Bambam & Yugyeom jump and they know both of them meant to be with each other. Jackson know he cannot win Jinyoung heart since Mark is the only one inside there.