Henmin & Mimin drabbles (I-Tunes shuffle drabble)

Henmin & Mimin drabbles (I-Tunes shuffle drabble)

1. You Just Wait and See – C21 (a little angst | HenMin or MiMin?)

A thousand words of sorry would never be enough. Sungmin averted his eyes from the lone figure standing just a few meters from where he was standing, waiting for the bus. A hand grasped at his, and Sungmin looked up to meet those small but shining eyes of his boyfriend.

“What are you thinking about?” Henry asked him, tilting his head a little.

Sungmin pursed his lips, considering whether or not to tell Henry the surprising confession from the lanky guy over there.

“Umm,” he started, still unsure about what to say. That he actually loved Zhou Mi all along and now that Mi had confessed he’s considering to break up with Henry?

Not a good choice.

.

2. Little Wing – The Corrs (broken HenMin)

The room was so serene, full of pastel colors and the sweet smell of Chrysanthemum, Amber’s favorite flower. The baby in the cradle let out a sudden cry as she woke up from her hourly nap. Sungmin hurriedly cooed at her and gently holding at her little fingers, trying to soothe her. It was of no use, of course, he was not her parent.

Henry came running down the hallway once he heard his daughter’s cry.

“Aww, there, there, it’s alright baby~ Uncle Sungmin is there, see? And now Daddy’s here, too!” he carefully took the baby from the cradle and unto his arms.

Sungmin smiled, trying to hide the painful feeling of regret. If only he hadn’t lied to Henry about his feelings that time…

.

3. Goujou ni GO! – Kanjani 8 (MiMin)

He felt invincible. Stealing a (not so stealthy) look at Zhou Mi on the microphone, he lifted his white electric guitar as high as he could, and jumped together with the rest of the band members as the song came to an end. The roar of the audience was deafening.

Not caring about his sweat-smeared eyeliner, Sungmin grabbed Zhou Mi once they were backstage, and pulled him down for a passionate kiss.

.

4. マイホーム – Kanjani 8 (MiMin)

“Lunch is ready,”

Sungmin put his pencil down and looked up from his music sheets. Zhou Mi was standing by the other end of the couch, watching him with loving eyes. Sungmin grinned at him.

“How’s it going?” Zhou Mi asked, curious but not meddling.

“It’s going well, thanks to you,” Sungmin put aside his guitar, too, and pulling Zhou Mi by the hand, he made him sit beside him on the couch.

“I didn’t do anything, though,” Zhou Mi protested, but relaxing into the touch as Sungmin raked his fingers through Zhou Mi’s  soft hair.

“Just be by my side, it’s more than enough. You’re my source of inspiration until the end of time.”

.

5. Knife – Ellegarden (HenMin)

Henry was mad at him. Sungmin couldn’t blame him, though, he had broken Henry’s violin bow, the one that was a gift from his ex-girlfriend. It was accidental, but Henry was still angry. Sungmin hoped it’s because the bow was really nice and not because Henry was still pining for her.

Carefully wrapping the newly bought violin bow with brown wrapping paper, Sungmin pouted subconsciously. Would Henry accept his gift? It was, afterall, to replace the broken one… Not like he intended to also replace that girl’s place in Henry’s heart… (denial!)

“What are you thinking about?” Henry suddenly appeared beside him, making him jump.

“Henry!”

“What?”

“You’re… not angry anymore?”

“…oh, the bow? Oh well, I can always buy a new one… speaking of which… is that for me?”

.

6. Hey Girl – MiChi (MiMin)

Sungmin snorted as he saw the bunch of girls screaming for Zhou Mi. With his model-like long legs and handsome face, Zhou Mi was the idol of the school. Not to mention his honey-like voice and also his awesome style. Sungmin, on the contrary, was short for boys his generation, and although he was also good-looking, he was especially terrible in fashion. People jeered at him a lot of times because of his choice in clothing.

But it didn’t matter, Sungmin thought, as Zhou Mi arrived by his side and bent down to peck his cheek.

“Morning, Min,” Zhou Mi whispered in his ear, followed by a playful gentle bite on his earlobe.

It didn’t matter, because Zhou Mi was his and his alone, and those girls could only watch from afar and be jealous.

.

7. Still Holding On – Clint Black & Martina McBride (HenMin)

It was snowing outside. Sungmin bundled up in his warm blanket, sitting on his bed and staring out through the window, a cup of hot chocolate slowly turned cold, forgotten on the bedside table.

Memories of those precious times with Henry came flashing through his mind, one by one. He seemed to love torturing himself like this, reminiscing and reliving the moment in his mind.

His cellphone vibrated, and with slow movement he took it to check who sent him a message.

I miss you so much. I wish the days could go faster, it said.

Sungmin sighed, but he smiled at the tiny red heart at the end of the message.

Having long distance relationship while his boyfriend was studying abroad was surely mentally exhausting. Sungmin couldn’t wait for Christmas holiday (four more months) so he could fly out of the country to meet Henry in Boston.

.

8. Treasure – FT Island (HenMin)

Looking back to his younger days, Sungmin couldn’t help but to smile to the creamy-colored wallpaper in front of his desk.

“Why are you smiling to yourself like a loony?” Henry chuckled as he circled his arm around Sungmin’s torso, hugging him snugly.

Sungmin raised an eyebrow at that one English word he didn’t know the meaning of, but he just move his head back to lie on Henry’s shoulder.

“Just remembering those days… the early phase of our career,” he explained to Henry.

“What about it?”

“That time, your cheeks were so round, like mochi,”

“….oi,”

.

9. 1/4 – Depapepe (HenMin)

Sungmin pouted as he watched Henry’s fingers glide smoothly on the guitar’s neck, the fingers on the other hand deftly plucking at the strings.

“This song is so hard, how come you can master it in such a short time?” he grumbled.

Henry stopped playing to look intently at his hyung. He handed the guitar over to Sungmin and as Sungmin adjusted the instrument’s position on his lap, Henry walked around to sit behind Sungmin.

“Henry, what–” Sungmin was surprised as Henry wound his arms around him, fingers resting on top of Sungmin’s on the guitar frets. It felt warm, too warm. He couldn’t breathe. Henry made him nervous like this.

“Relax,” Henry said from somewhere near his right ear. His breath warm on his cheek. “I’ll teach you,”

.

10. Aa no Tame Ni – Sungmin & Moeyan (instrumental) (MiMin)

“Why do you fall sick so easily?” Sungmin sighed as he delivered a spoon of porridge into Zhou Mi’s mouth.

“Why ask me?” Zhou Mi retorted with a pout. With face red because of his temperature, Zhou Mi looked like an overcooked carrot. Sungmin laughed inwardly at this thought. “And I don’t like porridge. Can’t you cook me something else?”

“Your stomach would feel bad if I cook you normal food, so shut up and eat more, here,” Sungmin feed Zhou Mi another spoon, only after he blew on the surface of the porridge to cool it down a little.

“But–”

“No buts, it’s for the sake of your concert this weekend. Be a good boy and listen to me, okay?”

Zhou Mi pouted again and nodded.

.

.

a/n #2
I missed writing HenMin, hahaha~