1

I'll Be Your World

   Jiyong, Seungri,Seunghyun, Youngbae and Daesung are working buddies in a café. Everyday, at least a customer gets upset with one of them. First, it was Youngbae. He accidentally spilled coffee onto the customer's blazer. Though Youngbae apologised, the person just stood and left. Then, it was Seungri. He was very new, a trainee. He was very nervous that he tripped and some tea got onto a lady's dress. She was furious at first but eventually forgave the poor boy as she listened to Jiyong's explanations about Seungri was nervous and must be nervous. Thus, it was true he was nervous.

 

Their days in that café were getting worse. Many customers came, they had no time for breaks. Some customers were upset by their slow service but some were just fine with it. Sometimes, the term 'too tired to sleep' start to make sense to them. They were exhausted at night but they couldn't sleep but the next day they'll look worst than zombies. On this particular day, before opening, they start to prepare everything. Daesung and Seunghyun were sweeping the floor while Jiyong was arranging all the chairs meticulously. Seungri and Youngbae were just checking out the utensils and playing around when Seungri suddenly stopped laughing. He wasn't even smiling anymore. The word frightened was written all over his face now. Youngbae came nearer to Seungri and noticed that Seungri didn't even notice him.

 

"Ya, we should stop playing around... Like seriously, Seunghyun hyung will kill us."

"Hyung... Why is everything so blur? Where a-are you, hyung? 

"What? Seungri, are... are you?

"Hyung! Hyung... Seriously where are you?

 

Youngbae pulled Seungri closer to him and started to rub circles on his back to calm him down.

 

"Ji... Jiyong! Come here, quick!

"I'm busy!"

"Ji, I'm serious!"

 

Jiyong looked at Daesung and Seunghyun apologetically but still went to see what was the yelling about.

 

"What?" Jiyong asked again."Don't you underst-"

 

Jiyong stopped talking when he saw his little panda clutching onto Youngbae's shirt tightly,crying. He walked towards them slowly took Seungri's fingers from Youngbae's shirt. The boy jumped a little when the sudden contact happened.

 

"Shh... It's only me."Jiyong cooed.

 

Jiyong clasped Seungri's face and stared into his beautiful eyes. Sadly, the latter didn't know.

 

"Hyung... I can't see much... What- What can I do?"

 

That was the last thing poor little Seungri could say before Jiyong dragged him out of the café through the back door leaving Youngbae who still seemed to be in shocked.

 

"Hyung... I-"

"Stop. I'm always here for you. Don't be afraid, okay?" Jiyong said gently wiping away the tears away using his thumb. "I will love you no matter what." Jiyong continued.

"But hyung-" Before he could continue Jiyong has already pressed his lips against Seungri's. He broke the kiss but the feeling still lingered on Seungri's lips.

"You can't see but I can. We can go to the doctor later but I know you'll say no.

"Hyung... I'm not going to go."

"Then I'll tell your mother. Now."

"H-Hyung... Please don't" Seungri pleaded.

"Then we'll go as soon as possible. Agreed?"

"Yes, hyung."

"So,since I can see while you can't...yet, I'll see the world for you temporarily but I'll be your world,forever."

 


A/N: My random one-shot :3