Characters Intro

She's from South and I'm from North
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Main Characters:

         

Amber Joseph Liu a.k.a AJ

Charismatic and handsome 19 years old. The youngest North Korean secret top agent who beat out 20,000 other competitors.  Clever Strategist. Will do everything just to find his missing sister. Disguised as business man.

 

         

Krystal Jung

Sweet and bubbly 18 years old. Not an easy to get girl. (She must knows you first before she befriend you.)  One of the most beautiful woman in South Korea, dancer, singer, model and actress. Maknae of Girl Group F(x).

 

      

Hyuna Kim

Provocative 18 years old. Daughter of a high ranking North Korean Official, and as an agent almost as good as Amber Liu. Since trainee days she already likes Amber. Disguised as South Korea's most provocative entertainer.

 

**Supporting Characters:

 

  

Sulli Choi

Cute and happy go lucky 18 years old. Bestfriend of Krystal Jung. Fake Maknae of F(x).

 

Luna Park

Dorky 20 years old. Befriend everyone who talks to her. Main Vocalist of F(x).

 

Victoria Song

Carefree and always on the go 21 years old. A very caring woman. Leader of F(x).

 

     

Henry Lau

Funny 22 years old. Also part of North Korean Army. Amber's best buddy. Disguised as a street musician.

 

      

Kibum Kim

Fashionista 21 years old. Part of North Korean Army
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter