Oneshot

Happy Anniversary

Today was the day of your second year anniversary with your boyfriend, Ravi. You couldn't wait to see what surprises he would give you this time round, considering that he bought a bouquet of roses with a giant teddy bear on top last year. However, this time you had something prepared for him too.

.

It was 10.30 in the morning and you were rolling around in bed, waiting for a text or call from Ravi. Your parents were out for work and you had an off-day. Two long hours passed, but your phone remained silent, just like it did the whole morning. You were getting impatient. Suddenly, a beep came from your phone and you jerked up, immediately grabbing your phone and checking the message.

 

Hey darling <3 go change into the hoodie I gave you. I'll give you 5 minutes only!  Love you lots (:

 

Smiling like an idiot, you replied and quickly opened up your wardrobe, picking out a black VIXX hoodie that Ravi gave you a few months ago and a pair of denim shorts. Just as you finished dressing, you heard three knocks on the door. You screamed and ran on the spot as if the floor was on fire, then calming yourself down and rushed to the door. When you opened the door,  you were surprised to see Leo standing at the doorstep  with a yellow rose in his hand, still as a rock. Calmly, he held the rose up to you. Hesitating, you took the rose and gave him a questioning look. Then, Leo turned and walked away. Not  knowing whether to laugh or get annoyed, you went back into your house, touching the petals gingerly. Before you could reach the staircase, you heard another three knocks. You quickly rushed to the door.

.

When you opened it, there was the visual, Hongbin, with his bright gummy smile plastered on his face. In his hand, he had a blue rose and he held it up to you. You thanked him and took the rose, holding it carefully with the yellow rose that Leo gave you previously. He bowed and said, "Don't thank me, thank him." Raising an eyebrow, you asked, "Ravi?" Instead of answering your question, he merely widened his smile and shrugged , then turned and walked down the doorstep. When you closed the door, you stood behind it, expecting another three knocks. True enough, they came less than 30 seconds later.

.

When Hyuk, the last member, handed his rose to you, you spotted Ravi walking towards your doorstep and your eyes watched his every step. He was also wearing the VIXX hoodie with some blue denim jeans. It almost looked like the two of you had planned what to wear together beforehand. He stood behind Hyuk, who then smiled cutely and turned away. When Ravi took another step up and was inches away from you, he grinned playfully and instructed you to turn around and close your eyes. When you shut your eyes, you felt a small piece of cold metal against your neck and silently screamed to yourself. How much more sweet could Ravi get?

.

After he hooked the necklace properly, he spun you around with his arms around your waist. Even though your eyes were still closed, you felt him leaning forward and he planted a soft kiss on your forehead. "It's already our second year together..  Happy anniversary sweetheart!" he cooed in that y and deep, charming voice. Smiling uncontrollably, your eyes shot open and you lifted up the necklace, it was a pretty, bronze key that seemed so familiar to you. When he smiled at your dazed face, he pulled out  a necklace that was around his own neck and your eyes widened as you finally recalled where you saw the necklace before. A few days ago, you went shopping with Ravi and spotted the couple necklace. It was a key and a lock, and it was so pretty you couldn't help but show interest in it.

.

"See?" He said as he showed you his own necklace. "This is to show that you're the part of my life that I'll never want to lose and that without you, I'd be nothing." After that, he reached back into his pocket, and pulled out a red rose. "All the roses that they gave you were real, only mine is fake. And I'll never stop loving you until all these roses die." Upon hearing that, you felt your eyes b with tears and you gripped onto his hoodie, burying your face into his rock-hard chest. "Why must you do this to me?" You mumbled as tears started falling. Laughing, he help onto your waist again and kissed the top of your head. "Come on, let's go in." He dragged you into the house and shut the front door, then settling down on the couch. By then, your tears started to dry up already and you looked up at him.  "Happy anniversary Kim Ravi. And thank you for being my first love." He chuckled and pulled you in for another kiss. You felt him smile into the kiss when you suddenly remembered the present you prepared for him and jerked back.

.

"How could I forget? Wait here!" You mentally scolded yourself for being such a forgetful idiot as your ran up the stairs, two at a time. When you finally reached your room, you put the roses down on your table and grabbed the plastic bag from your bed. You rushed back down and tried to catch  your breath as Ravi looked at you with a confused look on his face. Smiling, you regained your breath and turned the plastic bag upside down on top of the coffee table. Two similar caps tumbled out and his jaw dropped.

.

 (( the design of the cap, but in the story, both are red in colour ))

"Are those..." You laughed and nodded. "Yep, they are!" He literally screamed and charged at you, lifting you from the ground and spinning around as your burst into laughter maniacally. You knew how much Ravi wanted couple hats and you decided to surprise him by getting a pair. When he finally calmed down, he picked up the two hats and checked out the design. "God.. I love this so much.." Proud of yourself, you took the "girlfriend" one from him and put it on. Before you could even ask him how you looked, he said, "You look gorgeous." He put his own hat on, brushed his fringe in one direction, then smiled and walked towards you. "Thank you so much baby, I love the hats, but I love you more." He lifted your chin up, the tip of his nose touching yours as he kissed you deeply.

.

.

.

.

Author's Note:

Thank you so much for reading! And I'm sorry if I made you explode with the fluff. I don't know if you did but I literally flew up into the air when I was writing it omfg hahaha.

Hope you enjoyed the oneshot and please suscribe, comment and upvote! It'll help me lots ^^

.

JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION COMING UP. NO IT'S NOT A ONE SHOT. YES LOOK FORWARD TO IT. BECAUSE GOLDEN MAKNAE'S TOO FABULOUS TO RESIST.