final~

Kris is for Kray

It's already been a month since word got out that Kris and Lay has been dating for a long time already. The news, once it got out, has blown up in tabloids, online, and more. Some of the most popular websites such as Tumblr, Facebook and Twitter are also spreading the news like rapid fire. The '#KrisandLaydating' tag had also gotten the top search on twitter.

To say that fans and the media were shocked was an understatement when news broke out. Everywhere was in an uproar; many people voicing out their displeasure and disappointment with the two males. But when there are negatives, there will be positives that help balance it out.

The other members for instance, knew about their relationship and have been supporting them ever since. Though it wasn't the best way to really find out, it was still better than them hiding their relationship from the members. They are brothers after all, and they live by their motto We Are One. So while the whole world is flipped upside down, they will be the pillars for them.

The biggest thing now is their concert. There was only one more week left till their concert and with everything still happening and without any of the 'calm' after the 'storm', everyone is at their wits end on what to do.

Since the two members are in their respective rooms, the rest of the members decide to go on their social media sites to show support for their fellow groupmates. When they were done spreading their words of support, they start wandering around different sites, scrolling down to read some of the comments.

Luhan was scrolling down one of the sites and stumbled upon something that caught his eyes and asked the others to come and look as well. So they all began reading the comments.

 

Comments:

Yifan n Yixing....are just so dang cute okay? It's impossible to hate them. You can tell by the way they look at each other how much they mean to each other -icanseethroughyou

Kris doesn't deserve Yixing bc Yixing is such an innocent person while Kris is hella cocky -justshutup

@justshutup, you should do what your username says and JUST SHUT UP! -icanseethroughyou

But we all know that Yifan is actually a nice, sweet guy, not only to his fans but to s. You can tell by the way he and Yixing interacts that they are happy together so we should be happy for them! -pandatao1993

​I agree with pandatao1993!!! They are perfect for each other. Yifan and Yixing oppa hwaiting!!​ -kraykray4laylay

no, you just need to shut up -ahole123

​wow, don't you have anything else better to do than to reply to other pplz comments?! -inthegalaxy

says the one that is replying to my comments, whose the one that has nothing better to do? -ahole123

​at least i know the difference between 'whose' and 'who's' you dumbf*** -inthegalaxy

i luv how you are getting annoyed by this, my work is done ;) -ahole123

Yixing deserves someone who understands him and Yifan is such a cold guy, he'd never make him happy -ahole123

i guess that's why your name is 'ahole123', cos you ARE and ahole! -suiturself

you have got to be kidding me! are you seriously saying that yifan doesn't care about yixing or understands him? they've known each other for the longest time and are you seriously going to ignore the fact that whenever yixing smiles or laughs, kris will look at him with a fond smile and when yixing sees him he laughs even more? i can't believe how ignorant you are! you don't even know anything and yet you say he's a cold guy! -fkmekris

I don't understand how people can turn their backs on Kris and Lay oppa like that just because they are now 'officially' off the market. I'm disappointed in some Kray shippers as well. I mean, shouldn't you guys be glad that your OTP became real and not just a fantasy anymore? But anyway, I will always support them no matter what. I'll also be designing a banner for Kray and will be passing them out at the concert to show them that they will always have my support. If you are going to the concert and are supporting the two, come find me near the entrance to get your banners. hopefully other sites will see this and help get the message across, thank you! p.s i'm sorry i wrote like a paragraph here. -Kray5ever

​i would love one please! what time are you going to be there? i hope kris and lay oppa are okay! my kokoro will go brokoko if they break up because of these haters!!! KRIS AND LAY OPPA HWAITING!!! -krisandlayinthehouse

That last comment from 'Kray5ever' was one of the main comments that stood out to them the most and all the members look at each other with a knowing smile.

----

D-Day of Concert

When Exo-M came out to perform, the fans went wild, cheering. Everyone had their banners and lightsticks up. Banners ranging from Luhan, Xiumin, Tao and Chen. There was no banners for Kris or Lay, not even one amongst the whole stadium. It's sad really, having to perform on stage where no one supports you.

They didn't, however, let it stop them from performing to their best abilities, because deep down, they know that there are still people who still support them. Their members, no, their brothers. They won't let this whole thing bring them down and they don't want to disappoint the other members nor drag them further into their little mess.

Once they finished performing a total of two songs, they start their introductions starting from the maknae.

When Tao talked to the fans and greeted them, the whole stadium echoed cheers for him and his banners were raised, high. He had the whole stadium going wild when he did his bbuing bbuing, some in the front even cried because they were overwhelmed.

Then it was Chens turn, when he greeted the fans in Mandarin, it was the cutest thing ever. Fans were screaming while holding his banner up. He also managed to make some fangirls almost pass out when he looked at some of them and sung a song he prepared.

Ah, now it was Xiumins turn. Our infamous Baozi. Fans screaming and chanting Baozi, and going crazy when he did his Baozi face. You could tell how embarrassed he was afterwards because he kept pattig his cheeks, that were getting flushed. He ended his introduction with making a huge heart with his arms above his head.

Now comes Luhans turn. It's a wonder how the audio systems didn't burst with all the fans screaming 'Luhan oppa saranghae!' 'Luhan gege, wo ai ni!' and much more. They were the loudest for the Deer boy. Then he flushed when someone from the front told him to do bbuing bbuing as well. No escaping it, he does a  quick inaudible bbuing bbuing before trying to side behind Yixing.

When it was Yixings turn to introduce himself, the whole stadium turned quiet, no one screamed, no one moved. It was quiet. So quiet that you would be able to hear a pin drop and can pinpoint exactly where it fell from. There were no banners, no light sticks, it was pitch black. Just like the most feared, Black Ocean. Yixing was more than hurt, but he did not let it show.

He continued to be his cute and adorable self, showing his signature 'L' sign and giving everyone hearts, but there was no use. There wasn't a peep that came out of any of the fans mouths, it was still dark, if he didn't know any better, it would seem like he was standing in an empty stadium. So then he stops, and ends his introduction.

Just like a miracle, before Kris could start his introduction, there was movement. There was movement coming from the left side of the stadium, in the beginning there was only a few that would flicker on, but gradually more and more fans their light stick. The result, was what made Yixing lose his breath. In the pitch black stadium, the only light source came from the left side, spelling in big letters using their light sticks, 'Lay'. Silence was still there.

To say Yixing was overwhelmed would be an understatement, he felt like he was about to break down right then and there because.. because he thought everyone in the stadium had abandoned him.

Kris was also on the verge of tears, but he remembered that it was his turn for introductions and he knows that if he cries now, he won't be able to stop long enough to actually talk. So he begins his introduction. Same thing happens to him. No sound, no banners, no light sticks. He was fine with it, because at least they still supported and loved Yixing.

But once he ended his introduction, flickers of light started to appear, same with when Yixing had ended his introduction. This time though, on the right side of the stadium, next to 'Lay', now says 'Kris'. He was shocked, speechless, and also on the verge of tears when he felt Yixing hold his hand.

Then, out of nowhere, banners were being raising, one row at a time. The banners read 'Kris is for Kray'.

The stadium that was once quiet from when Yixing had started his introductions, started to become louder and louder with screams and chants of 'Kray! Kray! Kray!' and also the tell tale voices of some fans that are yelling out 'We will always support you oppa! We are one and will always, be one!'

Yixing, not being able to hold his tears back anymore, breaks down crying but not forgetting to bow towards the fans. He bows towards all directions, making sure he hadn't left out anyone. When he feels Kris squeeze his hand tighter, he looks up at Kris with a sincere smile before they both nod at each other and then they both bow a deep 90 degree angle and keeping it in place.

They don't get up until the other members are behind them, patting them and smiling at them. It ends with them sharing a group hug with Yixing ending up being squished in the middle, but he couldn't care less at the moment. He was happy, thrilled and grateful; to the fans and also towards s for still being there to support him and Kris.

----

>>Flashback<<

After reading about the girl who is handing out banners to support their two members.

Now it's got the members thinking, and they thought of a great idea. They would help spread the word about the banners and also devise a plan, night of the concert with their fans. Hopefully everything will work out well.

With the members help with spreading the word about the banners for Kray. Official sites and fanclubs decided to join in with helping make the banners and distributing them. Sites such as Wuyifan (Kris) Bar and Xing Bar & Xing Park along with the other members, helped out making the banners.

The members were touched that there are still a large portion of supporters within and outside the fandom. But this is no time to think about that when they only have a week to prepare the banners and make sure that there is only one style of it; 'Kris is for Kray' because this all happened with Kris and all the negative comments are directed towards Kris. So, to show their support, they all decided it will have that text. The text color will be golden yellow while the banner color will be purple.

The plan was simple really, though they know it was a bit harsh to do, they knew that the outcome will be successful.

They would ask the fans to not hold any of the banners for Kris or Lay and they would turn off their lights to make the stadium pitch black while they talk. Since the lineup is with Yixing first, they asked the fans to create his name within the audience to spell out his name and to do the same with Kris.

Not only that but they should hold the Kray banners up when the members give the signal. The banners will be raised in an orderly fashion with the first row and continuing to the very last row, to create a wave effect. The Lay and Kris will still be lit up on both sides of the stadium.

It was the fans idea to chant Kray!

>>Flashback ends<<

----

The next thing they know, the fans start singing Baby Don't Cry, making the members laugh and shake their heads.

They laugh even harder when they heard 'you guys are too cute! Stop crying because you are making all of us cry!'


​well then.. this was longer than i had hope it to be
​i hope you guys enjoyed this ^^;

krisanne.. did you cry?! lawl jkayy XD
but i'm finally finished! at freakin 2:43am
​i still got work hahah owells :P