We ARE One. Forever & Always

We ARE One. Forever & Always.

Marjorie walked in to her house after a long day of work to find the house seemingly trashed. She was utterly shocked. She dropped her bag after pushing the door closed, looking around before finding her boyfriend of three years, Kris, crying to himself in the corner of their shared bedroom.

"Kris!" She exclaimed, rushing to the giant figure, cupping his face in her petite hands, looking down at his tear streamed face.

"What's wrong?! Did someone rob the place?!"

"No... I did it."

"Why, honey?! What's wrong?"

Marjorie looked around and saw his discarded phone, the screen lit. She grabbed it and saw the article 'Fans Turning On Kris For Supposedly 'MESSING UP EXO's PROMOTIONS AND CONCERT' Bashing The Leader'. She was raging on the inside, closing the article and his phone, looking at the crumpled man before her.

He was once so strong. So very very strong; now the ones who cheered him on were now booing him into such a state of shame and embarrassment. She crawled into his arms, wrapping her arms around his waist, pressing her forehead against his as he trembled.

"It's okay sweetie, it's okay," She whispered, her hands sliding under his shirt to soothingly rub his back. Marjorie watched him begin to calm down, his tears ebbing away before stopping completely. "Now I want you to listen to me Wu Yifan. I don't care who hurts you, SM, Tao when he holds you hostage for your credit card, other fans who were never loyal in the first place, or a ing dragon. But here's the thing; we love you. Tao, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Suho, Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun, Chen, Lay, Luhan, Kyungsoo, me. We all love you, and you have millions upon millions of other fans, so I don't want you crying over the fact that a few mediocre fans decided they don't like you because they can't see it from your perspective."

"She's right you know," A soft voice piped in from behind. Marjorie and Kris both turned, shocked to see the eleven boys behind her in the doorway, Baekhyun having spoken.

"We were coming to check up on Kris since he left dance practice early; the door was opened," Chen explained, smiling sheepishly, walking towards the crouched couple, everyone following suit. They all sat around them, EXO in a circle, Kris and Marjorie in the center.

"Don't worry Dhuizang, nothing can break us down, and if you fall, your fans, your girl, and us, will be there to pick you up and dust you off," Tao murmured, hugging him. The eleven boys wrapped their arms around Marjorie and Kris, tears and smiles upon every face; Kris' was a mixture of both.

"You guys are the best," He laughed, hugging everyone he could.

"C'mon guys, lets do it. We are?"

"WE ARE ONE."

And he knew in that moment, he knew he'd get through this. No matter what.