NOBODY WANTS IT

MIRACLES IN DECEMBER

Lotte Amusement Park, Seoul, South Korea.

31 December

Afternoon

 

Kris standing next to the gate as he put his eyes on his beloved daughter, Aecha. she’s still enjoyed her holiday with her parent. you walked towards Kris while holding two cup of Americano.

 

it’s hot.

 

Kris started to drink it as you handed its to him.

 

‘she’s enjoying this trip’ said you, smiled.

‘yes, she is.’ replied Kris also smiled.

‘she’s already three now. auwww, I don’t want her to grow up too fast!~’ said you cutely.

 

Kris started to laugh. he really can’t stand for your cuteness every seconds, minutes, hour, day and etc. haha.

 

‘(your name), I’m sorry for being so busy and doesn’t fix time for having a trip with both of you. I’m so sorry, but I love you,’ said Kris kissed your forehead sweetly.

‘I love you more more’ replied you sweetly.

 

Kris sighed. he felt really bad to his family. you just smile. it’s okay.

 


 

‘papa!’ Aecha ran towards Kris.

 

Kris handed you his coffee. he doesn’t want to hurt Aecha since he’s holding a cup of hot coffee. Aecha, who’s ran towards him so fast already in his arms tightly. Kris kissed Aecha. you take a few pictures of them that acted so cute, funny and sweet. after that, you enjoyed your coffee.

 

‘papa, can I have a cotton candy?’ asked Aecha while doing her aegyo.

 

you both chuckled. Kris just nodded.

 

after bought Aecha a cotton candy, she’s started to play again, again and again. you and Kris walked together while watched her.

 

‘Kris, do you want to know something?’ asked you staring straight to Kris’s gentle face.

‘yes, what is it?’ asked Kris acted anxiously.

‘I love you so much from top the galaxy till the bottom of earth. I just can’t describe my feelings to you but this is what I feel from we started knowing each other till this day and hope it will be to the end.’ you confessed to your Mr. Galaxy.

 

he’s smile.

 

your heart start to beat so fast. you’re melted now. you started shivering with-non-stop. you don’t know the reason but what you have learnt is, you are really in love with him no matter what even both of you are now is 4 years of marriage.

you never stop from being thankful to God cause married Kris. from start you know him till this day. both of you never expected that you two will be like this. yeah, like this time. you and Kris started to talked to each other while watching Aecha. too much story that you and Kris wanted to share with. so, both of you just enjoyed it.

suddenly, you and Kris stop talking but rather to staring to each other for a long minutes without realize that Aecha was gone. you and Kris can feel that the snow is came down. yeah, the first snow.

 

On this afternoon where the first snow is falling
If only I could call you, I’d be so happy
A year has already passed but I’m still not over you
So I talk to myself, “I’m lonely”

(Turn back the block) if only I could go back one year
(Turn back my heart) would we be different now?
Yeah, it’s a stupid thought, but still, what if

If I met you, would tears rise up?
The foolish me wouldn’t be able to say anything
Tell me, Merry Merry Christmas, hi, how have you been?
When the snow falls, would my bruised heart get covered whitely?

I’m sorry I didn’t treat you well
That Christmas I was only filled with regrets

I walked alone on a street filled with lights, everyone looks happy
I used to think you would always be there like air
But I foolishly let you go, I’m so sorry

(Such a typical story) After time passed, the fact that you’re so precious
(It always passes by) Why didn’t I know back then?
I want to tell you that it’s different now

If I met you, would tears rise up?
The foolish me wouldn’t be able to say anything
Tell me, Merry Merry Christmas, hi, how have you been?
When the snow falls, would my bruised heart get covered whitely?

Is it tears or is it because of the snow?
That Christmas, I kept seeing you get farther away

It’s so strange, just thinking of you makes tears fall
Tears are falling falling falling
I want to go back to you
I can do anything
Even if all of my life till now disappears girl

If I met you, would tears rise up?
The foolish me wouldn’t be able to say anything
Tell me, Merry Merry Christmas, hi, how have you been? Baby girl
When the snow falls, would my bruised heart get covered whitely?

I’m sorry I didn’t treat you well
I was only filled with regrets

If I met you, would tears rise up? (tears rise up)
Can’t say anything (I can’t say anything)
Tell me, Merry Merry Christmas, hi, how have you been?
When the snow falls, would my bruised heart get covered whitely?

Is it tears or is it because of the snow?
That Christmas, I kept seeing you get farther away

 

yeah, you still remember the song that was sang by a best band ever that you’ll never forget them till your last breath. you’re swear about it. you kept remembering it even its was so hurt you so much and of course … Kris too!

 

‘hey, what’s on your mind baby?’ asked Kris who stopped your beginning of flash back.

‘nothing, just…hey, wait! where’s Aecha?!’ asked you to Kris worry.

 

you just realized that Aecha was not on your eyes anymore. Kris also started to worried about his daughter.

 

‘let’s find her no matter what!’ said Kris to you after tried to calm you down.

 

you both split.

 

 

after half an hour, you both are looked to each other. one from the east while one from the west. you’re about to cry. but Kris still with his cold image. he don’t want to join you to cry. if he were cry, who will keep you calm down.  so he decided to hug you before continue to find Aecha again.

 

you both walked towards to each other. but suddenly yours step stopped.

 


 

‘hey baby, where’s your parent?’ asked the handsome man.

‘he’s with mama, there~’ Aecha pointed to the chair where you and Kris just sat.

‘what’s your papa name, dear?’ asked the cute one of eleven.

‘Wufan. Kris Wu,’ replied Aecha.

‘Kris?!’ eleven of them are surprised with Aecha answer.

 

‘Aecha!’ Kris called from back got to get his angel baby.

 

you walked to them too.

 

‘hyung?!’ the eleven of handsomeness man are surprised after you and Kris are arrived.

‘EXO?’ you surprised too.

‘noona?!’ once again, they surprised.

‘hyung…’ said the one of them.

 

Kris took Aecha from them and Aecha looked about to cry.

 


 

‘so, she’s your daughter hyung?’ asked Baekhyun while patted Aecha’s head.

‘yes. she is. my only little angel.’ Kris answered.

‘she’s so cute like you both,’ said Chanyeol while pinched Aecha chubby cheek.

 

you chuckled.

 

‘what’s her name hyung?’ asked Sehun the maknae. who can’t from just only keep playing with the cute little girl.

‘Aecha Wu’ replied you both simultaneously.

‘wow! such a cute name!’ said Kai also joining Sehun.

‘an adorable name~’ D.O praised the girl.

‘yeah, just look to her mama~’ replied you.

 

‘how was long time no see you guys’ said Suho.

 

they laugh to you answer. and ignored to Suho words cause it was so deep.

 

‘hey Aecha! nice to meet you. I’m Chen. your uncle Chen’ said Chen to Aecha.

‘hey. Aecha imnida. nice to meet you too uncle’ replied Aeche.

‘she’s so cute!!’ Kai is about to screamed.

'hey Kris, she's absolutely have your teenager girl face' said Tao.

‘she’s look alike you both!’ said Suho who is cradling Aecha right now.

 

‘hi, I’m Do Kyungsoo uncle’

‘I’m your Luhan uncle’

‘I’m your Minseok uncle’

‘I’m Chanyeol uncle’

‘I’m Suho uncle’

'I'm Tao uncle

‘I’m your cute Baekki uncle’

‘and I absolutely your Sehun uncle’

 

Sehun words make you all laughed happily when get to see each other again.

 

‘Kris, do you know…since you left us, there’s a lot of thing was changed.’ said Luhan.

‘I don’t even know since I was with (your name) going back to Canada after that case.’ replied Kris, hurt.

‘yaah, you know what?! all the fans wanted nothing but it’s only just you to join us back!’ Minseok interrupted.

 

Kris sighed. you just smiled. you know how was hurt he is since that case. but, what can you do is nothing. you’ve lost your energy to persuade Kris about that case. yeah, start to join EXO back. but Kris answers is same. “I’M HURTED BY THEM”.

 

‘hyung, come on! who else I want to be troll with except it is you!’ said Chen strictly.

‘yeah! who will I kept remembering that you’re EXO-M leader!’ interrupt Suho.

 

Kris just shook his head.

 

‘hyung, do you remember? EXO is a pizza. each member represent a slice. 12 slice make up one round. losing one is imperfect’ said Baekhyun.

 

 

suddenly Kris eyes turned red. he’s about to cry.

 

‘hey hyung, WE ARE ONE. remember?’ said Chanyeol.

 

the twelve of them are cried. you also joining them in this harmonic scene. you so done and speechless.

 

what have you though for the rest of your life is, to see them back together like it use to before and forever.

 

now they’re hug to each others in a cold tight arms. you cried. you never imagine this will be happen after what have they went through.

 

you took a picture of them while Aecha sat on chair near to all of you enjoying her cotton candy. you smiled when you preview the picture of them nicely and sweetly bestfriend ever.

 

your smile turn wide till your heart can’t be describe to see this happened. the snow still come down and the wind keep blowing softly. you can feel the harmonic feels as the song Miracles In December are on the air in your imagination. yeah, it was a miracle after 4 years separated and split.

 


HI THERE! THIS IS MY FIRST ENGLISH FF . JUST IGNORE MY GRAMMAR CAUSE I'M NOT SO GOOD IN ENGLISH . BUT I WILL TRY TO IMPROVE WITH THIS FIRST ENGLISH FF OF MINE . ENJOY ^^~~