My fairytale Ending

Who Would You Pick?

Sooyoung's POV

 

I was walking down the streets and I saw this flower shop that was still opened. I went in and saw red roses that was on sale. I decided to buy that for Jessica for being home so late. Even though Jessica likes Yuri more, she still cares about me. I ask the lady to make the roses pretty for her and then I walked out of the shop. I was walking down a few more steps until I saw something weird ahead. I saw a guy behind a girl who was in sweats and a hoodie. The girl look kind of franic. I decided to check it out and I was right. The guy start walking towards the girl and the girl look terrified and wait a minute! I know that girl! Its Jessica! I ran after them until I got to an dark alley.

 

Jessica and the guy turned towards to the voice and Jessica's face showed signs of surprise and relief.

 

"S-sooyoungie-ee.."

 

"Are you gonna let the lady go?" Jessica was scared how Sooyoung's voice sounded very threatening towards the guy.

 

"You? You're gonna protect her? Don't make me laugh. Now go run off somewhere before you get hurt."

 

The guy then turned towards Jessica and try to close the gap between them but before he could come any closer I hit the guy squared in the nose that sent the guy back 2 ft. The guy staggered a bit before wiping his nose that was bleeding. He lunged forwards me but I was fast enough so I weaved his attack and tripped him. This time he was really mad and start punching randomly. I dodged every single one of them. The guy got tired and I took this oppurtunity to grab his arm, put it behind his back and  pushed him against the wall.

 

"If I see you harass this lady again, I wouldn't let you go next time." I then pushed him off. The guy turned and ran. I turned around and look at Jessica. She just stood there.

 

"Sica, are you okay?" I looked at her face and saw tears. Then she hugged me tightly. She was sobbing into my chest. I her hair to help her calm down. Her sobs got softer and she was just hugging me. I can feel that she is still scared.

 

"T-thank y-you, Sooyoungie" Oh, she does have a nickname for me. Its cuter than Yuri's. I smiled.

 

"Shhh, its okay; everything is all better now. The bad guy left. You're safe. I will always protect you."