Final

I Love You

Your POV

I miss Hoseok. We haven't seen each other about two months. After our big fight, he stormed out of the house. We've had many quarrels and little fights but this time, it was different. This was by far the longest period that he left me. I miss my husband. The child in my womb misses his father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No One's POV

Last year, you got married to the love of your life, Jung Hoseok. Both of you were living a great life together as husband and wife after knowing each other for a good 3 years. Hoseok's parents hope to become grandparents. Both of you had planned about having children and a happy family. However, life was not as fruitful as desired. Both of you tried many times to get conceived but the results were disappointing. After times of trying, both of you gave up hope and just lived their life as per normal. About five months ago, it was the last time that you and Hoseok had . Not wanting to get a disappointing result again, he did not want you to use the pregnancy test that you bought and not get to hopeful.

You being a secretary needed to meet clients. You've met a lot of clients with different personalities, some strict, some easygoing and sometimes you encounter clients that like skin ship. You always had to keep up with time because clients arrange the time and location of the meeting. You had to travel long journeys fast to reach the client's location on time.

Your POV

It's 4 p.m and I received a call from an unknown number. "Hello, Jung ________ speaking", I answered. I was on the phone with a client, arranging to meet up. "Ok, so 7.30 p.m, right?" I confirmed.

7.26 p.m I reached the location my client sent me. Much to my surprise, it was an expensive bar. I entered and waited for my client. My client was late but I waited for him to appear. Soon after, a deep-voiced man greeted me. "Sorry to keep you waiting. Are you Mdm Jung _______?"
I nodded and greeted him back. "You look familiar, do I know you?" I asked.  Then I remembered, my client is my high school classmate, Haneul. 

Time flew and without realising, we talked for more than 2 hours on work and how each of us were doing. 

It was already late and both of us headed out of the bar and Haneul walked me to my car when all of a sudden, I bumped into Hoseok. He looked really angry seeing me communicating happily with a man. Hoseok grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his car.

At home, he started shooting lots of question about me and Haneul. What started as a talk ended up with both of us shouting at each other. Hoseok was so jealous. "Am I not good enough for you? Do you really want to have a baby so badly that you meet up guys at expensive places late at night? Are you cheating on me?" Hoseok asked me and I wholeheartedly denied his shocking questions. He is my everything, how can he think that way. "I can't believe this! He's just my client that happened to be my high school friend. And you.... why were you not home either? Looking for some cheap s to and fulfill you ual wants?" 

*Smack* I was slapped by Hoseok for the first time in my whole life with him.  I started to tear up.

Hoseok POV

I slapped ______'s left cheek really hard and she started tearing up. "I've had enough of you! I'm sick and tired of coming home seeing you!" I yelled at her face. I went to the closet and packed my clothes and valuable in a luggage. I went straight to the door quickly. ________ grabbed onto my leg begging me not to leave but being in a rage, I kicked her off me and stormed out of our house.

~~~~~~~~
No One's POV

A month after Hoseok left the house, you found out that you were already 4 months pregnant. You were happy but sad at the same time because Hoseok was not there with you to share the piece of good news.

============================
You decided not to tell anyone that you're pregnant. You lived life as per normal but everyday you would eat extra for the baby and the very evident difference was that Hoseok wasn't there with you. You ate nutritious food every to make sure that your baby was growing well. You went for check-ups alone. You were always asked, "Where's the father of the baby?" by the doctor. You always lied and said that he was busy. You were so envious of the couples that went together for check-ups. You waited and prayed for Hoseok to come back home everyday and take care of you and the baby with much love and care that you really needed.

2 more months passed...

Your POV

Hoseok still hasn't come back home. Where is he? Why won't he come back? Doesn't he want to know that he's going to become a father? Does he even love me anymore? I asked myself those questions. I tried very hard to hold my tears but it was useless. Tears were streaming down my plump cheeks. I took a few minutes to calm myself down. Suddenly, I was craving some cheese biscuits. I remembered that I had bought it a long time ago before I was 6 months pregnant. I searched for it. Finally, I found it. The only problem was it was placed on the most top cupboard in the kitchen. I tried my very best to reach for the biscuit box. Sadly, because of my short height, I wasn't able to retrieve the one thing I craved the most at that time. If only Hoseok was here... I started crying out Hoseok's name again and again. My shirt was wet with sweat and tears. 

Tired. I took a warm shower and got dressed. I needed fresh air to calm myself down. Before heading out, I took the thickest coat I could find as it was quite cold outside. 

I walked around to clear my mind. After walking around, I reached Han River. I took a seat at a bench as my legs were sore after walking long. I took out the strawberry milk I bought from the convenient store and enjoyed the drink and the lovely breeze. "Baby, this was where your appa proposed to me 3 years ago. Appa is the reason why you're in my tummy, baby. Appa and you are the only ones that umma will love forever", I talked to my baby. "Ouch...it hurts!" The baby was kicking, tossing and turning inside my tummy. "Don't worry baby, appa will come back." My thoughts were cut short as I heard screaming and shouting. It came from a couple, they were quarreling really badly. The only sentence I could hear was, "If you don't love me anymore, you should go and die! I don't wanna see your ugly face anymore!" The word 'die' kept ringing inside my head. I placed my drink down and stood up from my seat.

Hoseok's POV   
The weather was chilly so I thought it was nice to have a walk outside. I went to my favourite place, Han River. It was where I proposed to _____. I smiled thinking of _____'s reaction when I asked her to marry me. I sat down and saw a lady seated on a bench. She was drinking a pink strawberry milk. It was ____'s favourite. Her long hair was as beautiful as _____'s. The way she swing her legs were also similar to how ____ would do it. I missed _____ so badly. The lady stood up and headed towards the river. I watched as she walked closer and closer to the river. Wait... Is she trying to kill herself and that baby she is carrying in her tummy? I rushed towards her and called her out. "Miss! Miss!" She didn't respond. My steps went faster. I finally held the lady's wrist, then pulled and turned her around.

To my surprise, it was ______. Eyes wide open and mouth agape, I couldn't believe who I just saw. She was crying and her eyes showed utter sadness. She turned around and tried to walk away. Quickly, I pulled her gently by her wrist and asked her to sit down on the bench. She just followed. 

I asked her, "What are you doing here?". She replied while still crying, "To die. You don't love me anymore..." "____, okay I'm really sorry for causing you pain and trouble. I was just too jealous seeing you talking so happily to another guy. Please stop crying. It hurts me to see you like this", I said while cupping her face and wiping her tears away. I went back a bit and examined _____'s appearance from head to toe. I don't know why, but she definitely looked more stunning even with her super big tummy. My eyes met with _____'s. 

Your POV
"You're going to become a father soon. Please come back home. I need you, our baby needs you." Hoseok looked straight into my eyes. Suddenly he pulled me into his embrace, "I'm sorry for leaving and neglecting you. I promise I'll take care of you and our baby properly." I lightly smacked Hoseok's body. He was hugging me too tightly. I couldn't breath properly. He let go and said, "Wait here. I'll go get my car. We should head home and you should get enough rest." With that, I sat there waiting for him. I looked down to my tummy. "Baby, appa's back." 

-Fast forward-
Your POV
4 years have passed after our first handsome child was born, Jung Jiwon. Me and Hoseok now have a beautiful family of three. Raising a child can be difficult but it was rewarding. I'm happy.

Hoseok and Jiwon looked cute together. After dinner, we watched tv together. Jiwon sitting comfortably in between me and Hoseok. All of a sudden, Hoseok asked Jiwon a question. "Jiwon, do you want a little sibling?" With excitement, Jiwon answer,"Yes! Yes! Yes! Appa can I have one now?" Hoseok laughed and told Jiwon that he must be patient. I pretend not to hear their conversation. 

............

Hoseok's POV
"Jagi-ya..... Jiwon wants a little sibling. Since our baby boy's in his deep sleep, how about fulfilling his want?" I asked ______.

I brought ______ to our room we start  our 'Sibling for Jiwon' mission.

The End.