chapter 10

cold couple

seohyun's mood is not ok for today thats what her friends notice.

"yah!seojoohyun,why are you sad is there something wrong?"tiffany ask

"ahmm,no itis just beacause i miss my outfit yesterday cause im too bored with this uniform,but if this school is already mine i will make sure that they are free they can wear what they want."seohyun said that makes everyone laugh.

"yah!!why you all is laughing?im a lauhable?"seohyun said and roll her eyes and stand up and ready to go out.

"yah!sweety!dont leave me here."luhan said in a sweet voice.

"i dont care!!i will leave if i want to cause your not my mother or father.!"seohyun said

"but im your husband."luhan said making a puppy eyes.

"even you make your eyes small to make me pitty you cant get my attention and your not yet my husband."seohyun said and sit down cause baekhyun is pullling her down.

"yah!!are you cheating on me?why baekhyun can make you sit down?while me if i needed to die i will die to take your attention?"luhan said with a serious face.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!!!"luhan's friends just laugh on him especially seohyun

"lately seohyun is what we are making fun but now its me?"luhan said and stand up copying seohyun of what she did lately,but in dismay her friends is talking while he is just standing there like a statue that no one is paying attention,so that he he just sit down.

"yah!your tired standing?haha"seohyun said while luhan try to roll her eyes but he failed.

 

in the other hand someone is hearing their convo and it really seems like she is totally shock.

"husband?"nana said cause she didnt know that yet.

"seohyun didnt say that to me?i give all my effort to luhan but failed cause he is already with someone?."nana said and theres a tear drop so that she leave the room,while seohyun notice her leave.

 

Yoona's POV

unnie came in the house crying i got paralyze cause this is the second time that i saw her cause first her heart got break beacause of a guy i dont think that that is the reason why she is crying again,cause i will do everything to make my unnie happy,even she is not happy to what i will going to do to someone who did this to her...

 

its time to go home and the seohyun and luhan is not yet talking that  he and seohyun only since lately.

"seohyun do you want to go with me?"luhan said

"no thanks cause i will ride with tiffany unnie,just go home safe ok?"seohyun said and tap his arm and get inside tiffany's pink car.

"0 points."baekhyun whispher to luhans ears and get inside his car.

"you'll see soon..."luhan said and get inside his car.

 



A/N its been a week since i update bit dont worry here i update but im sorry cause its just short since im very busy this days.but dont forget to subscribe,upvote and comment...kamsa!!!

and also read my other stories..