Final

The Bully's Crush
 

 

Final - Explanation
Alright, for the fourth time...let's go!

 

Overall plot - Jeongkook is the school bully with Jin as his right hand man who sorts out everything - in a way Jeongkook's just like the Kingka but he doesn't really involve himself in socialising with the students. Jimin's just a male student who it loved by females and hated by males in the school. His baby face is his best feature but also his worst...umm...like, asset...? Yeah, anyway. Jimin was Jeongkook's 401st target (so yes, he's kicked out 400 students), but he was different from the others because he was the first to ever resist Jeongkook's actions to the extent he did. Let's just say it was his tears that moved Jeongkook's heart for the first time. And for Jimin...well, no one can not be attracted to Jeongkook. :)

 

I actually broke the story into about 6 parts with the overall paragraphs, which allow for the time skips. So:

1st paragraph: Jeongkook finding out Jimin is his 401st target//roughly first period of the day

2nd paragraph: When Jeongkook approaches Jimin and lets him know his fate//roughly at recess or lunchtime

3rd paragraph: Jimin's captured and taken to Jeongkook's house//the same day, after school

4th paragaph: Jeongkook and Jin await Jimin's arrival which doesn't come//the next day during school

5th paragraph: Jin's back-up bashes Jimin up and Jeongkook saves him (medical room scene)//2nd day at school, lunchtime

6th paragraph: Rooftop ending//maybe a week or so later 

 

Go ahead and believe I was only playing you...   ...'coz that's all it was meant to be anyway...

This is in Jeongkook's P.O.V. As the renowned school bully, it's him thinking this thought to Jimin in his mind during a time roughly between the second day morning (at the classroom with Jimin) and in the medical room later. Because he didn't really want to accept that this 'kid' was changing the way he usually felt about people, he was afraid and scared to even think about opening up to him. So him saying 'Go ahead and believe I was only playing you...' is him sort of agreeing to Jimin's initial thoughts about the situation. Then the ' 'Coz that's all it was meant to be anyway' is him confessing that he'd fell in love with someone he shouldn't have, or someone he didn't expect himself too. 

 

As soon as he left, ten girls began fighting over the first drink he laid his beautiful fingers on. Typical, but- It's supposed to be a good thing, right? Because then...it means Jeongkook's popular and all...and that, he's loved. ... Haha.

...Jeongkook has no close friends. 

Pretty self-explanatory there. How do you be friends with people who fantasize about your body and face rather than your true personality, especially when your reputation is full of rumours and stained students.

 

"You're really cute, like a baby." He traced his fingers under the boy's jawline, emitting his seductive aura. The shorter glared back at him, not even blinking. So much for the baby thing. 

"But you're cute. Baby-face." Jeongkook pinched Jimin's cheek playfully

Well let's just say that Jimin's baby-face problem hasn't been solved, but he's not as sensitive about it anymore because he loves Kookie.

 

There was a split-second moment where the two met eyes, both piercing through each other with emotions of rage and denied pleasure. 

Jimin looks up at Jeongkook with anger because of what the younger's doing to him, but behind Jeongkook's poker face is his hidden desire to continue because he unconsciously started falling for Jimin's everything - his scent, his face and his personality.

 

He hated the person on top of him, but what he hated the most, was his stupidity for giving in to Jeongkook's warm, luring touch, his entrancing scent and his undeniable beautiful face. He hated himself for allowing his heart to beat faster because of the arrogant, sick-minded adolescent kissing him. 

Then I reveal that Jimin did helplessly fall for Jeongkook, because who wouldn't.

 

Jeongkook gave them each a killing glare before landing a hard punch on each of their faces just for the sake of letting out his anger - his anger on them for hitting Jimin, and also his anger on himself for getting in their way...his anger for wanting to help Jimin. 

This is just an emphasis of how Jeongkook deals with his confusion of change. 

 

Jeongkook blinked in silence as he reached up to Jimin's jawline and lightly rubbed some cream around it, his eyes meeting the elder's in a way they had never before. Jimin wrapped his fingers around Jeongkook's wrist and they stopped moving for a moment, staring at each other. Jimin tried to decipher Jeongkook's heart while Jeongkook looked back at him with the same intrigued expression. 

This is where the two realise that there's way more to each other than anyone else who exists knows, and they're attracted to know more about each other because they realise they're both trapped in a current life they don't get any happiness out of. Jimin was able to see Jeongkook's inner fragility which allowed them to share that precious, valuable moment. 

 

"Would you believe me if I told you I'm not acting right now?" Jeongkook finally said.

Jeongkook coming clean to Jimin - the first time he'd ever said anything so personal and with so much anxiousness. 

 

 

Final - Current and future stories

Vkookmin / Vminkook / Vjikook story - I Love Him More Than You Do

I was actually thinking of making an extended, full story version of 'The Bully's Crush', which would include the longer story. 

Scenes that would be added would include: Jin kidnapping Jimin and Jeongkook having to rescue him etc.

Please comment below about what you think. The story would be about 3-5 chapters but it might take a while. 

To come: I am currently planning a BTS action, dark, angst, romance story with Taehyung as the main lead (because of his 4Dness), but it might take a while to be posted since I really want to write it properly and confirm the proper plot before I make it public. :) It'll have Vmin but I would like to have the rest of BTS in it as well. :) 

 

 

Final - Thanking

Okays...thanks to all of you! I have noticed some people who have read my stories after reading the previous Jikook one, so thanks so much! I really appreciate it! Would you guys like a fifth Jikook story next or maybe an extended version of 'The Bully's Crush'? 

 

Good bye, and take care! Let's all continue to love Jikook and spread the Jikook love!