Love Test

Love Test

This is my first time including other pair in my fic.

This is my first time taking 2min in my story as side couple.

I am sorry, especially, to 2min shipper if I ruin 2min image in here *bows apologetically*

Though, this story isn’t written well, I hope you enjoy it, guys

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

“What is with that face, Taeminnie?” Jonghyun asks when his band mate’s face looks irritated. He just reached the dorm after some days stayed at his parents’ home. Seeing his dongsaeng doesn’t respond his question, he heads to him, sitting himself on the couch while Taemin sitting on the floor in front of him. “What happen? What are you seeing?” He inquires more.

Instead of answering his hyung, Taemin moves his PC aside so that Jonghyun can see what he is seeing.

“What is that?” Jonghyun squints his eyes. “Love Test? Hmmm…” He keeps observing. “Waaah… Is that Minho? Our Froggy Minho?” Jonghyun says loudly from his surprise. “This bastard!!! How could he not tell me that he join a new variety show.”  His voice hints a humor.

“Yaaahh.. hyung, you are not supposed to support him for joining that new ing program.” Taemin yells at Jonghun’s words. He spins around to face Jonghyun for the first time.

“Why?” The older questions dumbfoundedly.

Taemin whines. “Would you support Jinki hyung, your boyfriend, if he joins that damn program that will meet and match him with a random girl and ask him to date her? Would you, hah?? That is what will happen to Minho hyung. That program is for the idol who lack of experience in love or relationship.” Taemin buries his face on the couch beside Jonghyun. “It’s not like Minho hyung is single. We are together, me and him, for these five years and still counting. How could that PD think that Minho hyung is inexperienced in relationship?” He knocks his fist to the chouch.

“Nggg.. Tae, first, of course I won’t let Onew hyung to join that program. And, two, public doesn’t know about your affair with Minho. What people know is just that you two are band mate. That is why Minho’s experiences with you are not counted. What the PD knows is Minho is single since his debut.” Jonghyun pats the younger’s shoulder.

What Jonghyun said just makes Taemin whimpers more.

Eyeing his maknae, Jonghyun can’t hold his laughter. “Just talk to him about it, Tae.” he advises. “By the way, where is Onew hyung? Do you know where he is?”

“In his room,” Taemin murmurs.

With that information, Jonghyun lifts his body from the couch and walks to the leader’s room.

 

Jonghyun doesn’t bother to knock the door first before he enters Onew’s room. When he is inside, he spots him laying on his stomach on the bed, reading a book. Since Onew sets a headset on his ears, he doesn’t notice his boyfriend’s appearance. Jonghyun ogles the man who wears white sleeveless shirt and short pants that he misses so much.

He steps silently, eyes still on Onew while he walking. He jumps on to Onew and backhugs him when he arrived at the other side of the bed. His action makes the leader screams in surprise.

“Aaaarrggghh…” Onew screams, shutting his eyes, being afraid if a thief enters his room.

“I miss you so much, hyung.” Jonghyun cuts Onew’s shriek, kissing the man underneath him on the cheek several times.

“Jonghyunnie?” Onew opens his eyes. He turns his head a bit to look at his beau.

Jonghyun captures Onew’s lips in instan with his, kissing the leader eagerly. Sensing the lips he desires so bad, Onew kisses him back. The kiss becomes more passionate as the two fight for dominating the other. They part minutes later when their lungs lack of oxygen. Panting, Jonghyun drops his body aside from his hyung’s back.

“Are you trying to kill me, hm? You surprised me to death.” The oldest utters, thumping his hand on Jonghyun’s chest playfully.

“Haha… I won’t ever kill myself, hyung. If you are dead, I am dead too. I won’t be able to live without you.” he says, taking the hand on his chest and kiss it.

Onew giggles. “Cheesy,” He pulls his hand. Shifting his position to the side, Onew faces Jonghyun. “How are you?”

“Bad at the moment I stepped in to this dorm,” Jonghyun replies, making a sad face.

“Why?” Onew asks worriedly.

Jonghyun looks at the leader, pouting. “I don’t want to see you flirting whit other women.”

“What?” Onew widens his eyes, being confused with his boyfriend. “What are you talking about?”

“Promise me, you won’t ever join that new variety show program which is Minho joining now.” Jonghyun lifts his pinky finger to Onew.

“Why?” Onew hesitates to make the pinky promise.

“That program is for the idol who is inexperienced in love or relationship, hyung.” Jonghyun sighs, budging closer to Onew. He slips his hand to Onew’s waist, burying his face on the older’s chest. “Public knows that you never have a girlfriend or relationship with women. Public assumes that you are straight and single all these time, since our debut. Public thinks that SHINee’s leader Onew is innocent and inexperienced in love. The PD of that program might think that you suit with his program as well, like Minho. They don’t know that you are with me, that we belong to each other.” He tightens his embrace.

Onew holds his chuckle hardly, absorbing what the younger said. “Are you talking about Love Test?” He feels the man beside him nodding. “From what Minho-ah told me, that program will only match the male idol with female and vice versa. So, if they are gonna meet me with female and ask me to pretend dating her because I am inexperienced in relationship with female, they are right, Jjong. The fact that public doesn’t know I am with you doesn’t have anything to do with it.”

Jonghyun pulls away immediately. He glares at the man in front of him, his eyes broaden. “What? Did you just say that you are okay with that program? Are you considering to join it? Hyung… How could you??” Jonghyun whines in disbelief before rising from the bed. But, before he can make further movement, Onew tugs him back down to the bed.

“Who said that I am going to join it, hm?” Onew says, hovering Jonghyun who laying on his back. “I said they are right if they think I am inexperienced in love with women. I am an expert only if it comes to you, Jjong.” He utters the last sentence ily. He places kisses all over Jonghyun’s face. Trailing his kiss down, Onew Jonghyun’s neck, making the shorter man moans.

“Hy.. Hyung..” Jonghyun’s voice shivers.

Onew is going to respond when he hears noise from the outside of his room.

“Don’t be silly, Minnie!” Both of Onew and Jonghyun are startled noticing Minho’s voice.

“What are they two arguing about?” Onew drops his body aside so that he is resting next to Jonghyun.

“Just like what we were arguing before, hyung.” Jonghyun wakes up to the sitting position, his back facing the older.

Sighing, Onew climbs off of the bed, marching toward the door. Jonghyun tails behind him. In the living room, the two oldests feel the tense air between the two youngests. Taemin sits on the couch, his hands are intersected in front of his chest while his leg crossing over the other leg. Minho stands in the end of the couch, his hands on his hip.

“This Love Test is nothing than your WGM, Tae.”

“What? So, you wanna say that you accepted to join it because you wanted to revenge on me because of that WGM? You are so childish hyung.” Taemin looks angrily to Minho.

“You said it is my revenge and I am childish? Look at yourself, Tae. You let your jealousy overwhelm you.” Minho raises his voice. “Can’t you see that it is a job? Have I ever complained about your WGM scenes that have a lot of skin ships? Never. Was I angry at you when you did your Cyrano Dating Agency? No. I didn’t mind it because I knew that was job, only job, and no more. I believed in you and your professionalism.” He continues. His voice being softer in each sentences he said.

Meanwhile, Onew and Jonghyun freeze on their spot, not knowing what to do. They never see the couple in front of them quarreling like this time. What they always see is lovey dovey Taeminho. If Jonghyun and Onew are dumb and dumber couple, then Minho and Taemin are known as sweet couple.

“Hearing you said that, it is like I owe you those all and now you ask me to pay them back.” They are taken back from their thought when they heard Taemin’s sarcasm laughter. “What is it, hyung? Are you trying to say that you can’t stand on me anymore? You want us to end it?” Taemin stands up from the couch, stepping closer to his lover. Onew can say that Taemin’s eyes are red due to the tears that the maknae trying to hold. “Fine.” Taemin says softly. “Let’s just …”

“Lee Taemin!” Taemin’s tremble sentence is cut off when Onew calls his name.

As if just realizing the presents of their hyungs, both Taemin and Minho widen their eyes.

“I want to talk to you. Now. My room.” Onew commands firmly. Referring to the tone Onew used, the other three know that Onew is in his ‘leader’ state. No one braves to argue Onew in this status. “Advise Minho, talk to him!” he whispers to Jonghyun, grabbing the younger’s wrist, before heading to his room.

 

 

“Are you sure you want to break up with Minho?” The leader asks forthright.

Taemin who sits right in front of the his hyung on the bed just bows his head.

“Have you been ready to let him free and see him pairing with other people?” Onew insists. “Are you sure you are professional enough to have an ex-boyfriend in our group? Are you sure you can handle working with your ex without ruining our SHINee’s future? Are you confident that you would be okay to have skin ship or moment with your ex for the fans’ sake? Can you, Lee Taemin?”

Taemin no longer hold his tears with every question his leader ask him. No, he can’t imagine doing them all with Minho as his ex boyfriend. No, he can’t!

“No, hyung.. No..” he answers, his voice wavering as he is crying.”I can’t let Minho hyung with other people as a pair. I am not professional enough to have my ex as my band mate and have a fake skin ship or moment with him for our SHINee World’s sake. No, hyung.. No!!!” Onew embraces the crying man, rubbing his back to soothe him.

“You know the answers, Tae. You know you don’t want to break up with Minho. Then, why did you ask to break up before? Minho was right, you allowed your jealousy overwhelmed you.”

Taemin nods, agreeing his hyung sentences.

“This Love Test is really a test for your love and relationship with Minho. Will you let this unknown program to crumble your bond with him? You two have through many things for these years. Will you give up on it easily just because of that program, Tae?”

Onew keeps asking the maknae questions that make the youngest realize he won’t let his love go from him.

 

 

Jonghyun and Onew hear noise and laughters from Jonghyun’s shared room with Taemin on their way to the front door. They are going out to have dinner together. Onew was persistent to persuade Jonghyun to go to chicken restaurant for their evening meal.

“Should I join that Love Test to test our love, Hyung?” Jonghyun teases.

“Is it a dare?” Onew replies, smirking to his beloved man who slips his hand to his waist and pulls him closer before kissing his head.[]

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

This story is horrible. I know, from the story line till the grammar.

I do know.

But, still, I want to post it, just for my sake because I see how hard it is to find and read (new) Jongyu fanfic lately.

 

Forgive me for the awful story and the grammar error.

Let me know your thought by your comment and criticism,

so that I can learn and try to be better next time

Thank youuuu~

^.~