EXO fanfics

✹ Stupid Relatable Rants [Not fantic]

When you click the Asianfanfics Homebutton in the top left hand corner, what do you see?

You see the fabulous featured fanfics right? What else do you see?

OH LOOK. It's an EXO fanfic. -SQUEALS- 

NO. I'm here patiently waiting for something new. Something original. SOMETHING THAT IS NOT EXO. Ya'll all need to stop it with the EXO fanfics. Okay I get it, they're your oppas, and you're heads over heels for those 12 hot Asian men, but I don't think people remember that NOT ALL people are EXO fans here???! 

Don't be all up on me saying 'It's actually a Infinite fanfic that's featured now ^_^' or 'It's not EXO, it's BAP' or 'I don't see EXO featured, you blind girrrrrrrrrrrrl'. 

...No boo boo, you ain't cute.

I'm sure we can all agree that a good percentage of the featured stories are EXO. So bucking tired of seeing EXO fanfics after EXO fanfics, I can't find great fanfics that are are not EXO related??

Not amused.

I'm not hating on EXO or anything, don't get me wrong. I think EXO are gorgeous men and 12 talented fellas. It's great that they're doing wonderful themselves. Besides the fact that they are backed up by the biggest Kpop entertainment. But there's just too many of the same stories. GIVE ME SOMETHING NEW. 

ALL I SEE IS EXO.

EXO

EXO

EXO

EXO

EXO

EXO

EXO

EXO

STOP IT!

Jesus Christ. : /


Alright, haters, I'm ready.